Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

+4
Marvolo Gaunt
Remus Lupin
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Hades Grimm
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:10 pm

"Ah! Hades!" she called loudly as he bit her for a second time as he entered her painfully slow, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She matched the tempo of his hip with her own, taking him deeper and deeper with each thrust he gave. His moan against her neck made her heart sing only for him. When his lips found hers, she kissed him furiously, tasting her own blood on his lips. Any other time that would have made her shy away, but not now. Releasing his lips, Cadence cried loudly for him, as she clung to him tightly.

Some time later...

Cadenece rested against the pillows of the bed, Hades on top of her, a sheen of sweat covering them. Breathing heavily, her heart racing, she smiled and said, "I believe you might be enjoying your assignment a little too much, Hades."

Last edited by Cadence Lestrange on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Pulling out of her gently he pulled her onto his chest "i dont hear you compaining" he rumbled a hand smacking her ass cheekily.

Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Cadence closed her eyes as Hades exited her and rolled her onto his chest. "Nothing to complain about. You are very good, Hades," she said and laughed lightly when he slapped her ass. Resting her head on his bare chest her fingers traced one of his ink. "Why so many?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:23 pm

He kissed her neck where he had bit her satisfied in more then one way "so are you good doctor, caring for my wounds" he teased at her question he said "this is who i am, i was perceived as a devil when i was plain, i was ugly and foul and hated, atleast by being inked i can be myself, how i see myself, i can terrify and protect easier"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Cadence smirked. "Wrong doctor..." she mused. Hearing how he was seen as this horrible person saddened her. She tried to imagine what he was like without all his ink, but her mind liked him better with the ink. "They suit you. Whomever said you were foul or ugly didn't know what they were seeing. You're none of those things...." she cooed as her fingers followed one of the dark lines over his chest. "I always thought about getting one..." she added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:35 pm

"its a spiritual experience" he said enjoying her gentle touch "its like claiming yourself owning your body making it look the way you want it. He dragged her fingers to the one over his heart, the tissue under it was bumpy with scars "I got this one before i was turned" he said the anatomically correct heart stood proudly "it was so long ago that the artist had use a chisel and ink"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Leaning up slightly to see the tattoo he was talking about she saw the faded heart. Even though it was done so long ago, it looked like it have been done with the typical equipment. "Hades, when were you turned?" she asked, turning her bright eyes on him. Cadence felt more relaxed with him, and now she was curious about this man she was falling for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:46 pm

"During the time of pharohs" he said looking at her "when the world was old and the pyramids newly built"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Her eyes grew wide at hearing how much time had passed for him. "So long ago...." Cadence said looking back at the tattoo. "For it being so old, it still looks good. You just collected them as time passed?" she asked letting her eyes wander over his body, glimpsing each piece. Then another question crept into her mind. "Hades, how did you fall into this line of work?" she asked, glancing at him sideways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:00 pm

"I added them slowly but then suddenly i wanted more i wanted to be myself i hungered for it" he explained at her question he frowned a bit. "I hail from a long line of warriors, we are reffered to as the Grimm Family, when i am not working in our hidden fortress home I am a hired gun. It made the most sense"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:26 pm

"I know of the Grimm family. They've shown up in my studies," she said, wrapping a blanket around her to keep warm. "I guess it doesn't surprise me that you would take on this kind of work. I didn't realize this hit was as serious as it is. They mean business this time..." Cadence said with a sigh. "Where do we go from here?" she asked not looking at him, a touch of worry in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:35 pm

He stroked her hair and pulled a duvet over them both "we have to get out of sweden, i'm going to arrange for a red eye flight on muggle air lines to get out of the country as soon as possible." he explained "this is a safe house but they will catch up to use sooner or later..whomever they are" Sitting up he tucked her into the bed, looking at her he kissed her lips "Cadence i wont let a single person lay a finger on you...ive been alive over a thousand centuries and..i've never cared for something or someone as much as i care for you" with his confession spoken he tugged on his pants and made for the door "get some sleep, i am going to make a few calls, im right outside the door. Closing it most of the way but leaving it a crack so she knew he was there.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Nodding as she heard that a plane out of Sweden was next, she sighed as she settled down in bed. She worried that the ones that sought her would find them, safe house or not. Looking up at him as he tucked her in and kissed her. She smiled at him softly hearing him confess his feelings for her and dress partly. "Okay...." she said and watched him leave, and appreciated that he left the door open slightly. He really does care... And, so do I... That thought fresh in her mind, she drifted off to sleep....

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:59 am

Leaving her to sleep he pulled his cellphone out of the car. Dialing out he called up his contact and managed to order tickets for there flight. looking out the window he frowned this would be tough, getting around unnoticed that is. as night fell he woke her shortly after 9pm "come on caddy you have time to shower if you want" he said.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Cadence awoke to gentle hands on her telling her to wake up. Opening her eyes and brushing her tossled red hair out of her face, she noticed it was dark still. She didn't know what time it was, and she didn't ask. If Hades said she needed to get up, then she needed to. "You going to watch this time?" she teased giving a small stretch as she got up, letting her legs dangle over the bed side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Nuzzling her neck he kissed her cheek "i'll give you, your privacy woman" he growled "we just need to get moving"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Cadence kissed his cheek before heading to the bathroom. After her shower, she dress and took a moment to look at the four sets of pale scars on her neck, where he had bit her, hardly noticable against her pale skin. Touching them fondly, she exited the bathroom and headed downstairs. Cadence had just finished putting her hair into a pony-tale when she stepepd into the kitchen. Feeling slightly hungry, she made some toast with jelly and ate as she thought about where their next stop would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:06 pm

Hades finished packing there things food included, getting off the phone he turned to her as he loaded his gun. "We'll have to move fast" he said "the second we roll out of the garage it will be a race against time to get outof sweden we're going to try to confuse them though"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Cadence watched as Hades loaded his gun. She never used the Muggle weapon, but she learned a great deal about them. Swallowing the last bite of toast, she nodded feeling the jitters of nerves begin to prickle her as they prepared to leave the safe house. Picking up her messenger bag, she slung it over her shoulder. "How?" she asked, slipping one hand into her jeans pocket and tilting her head slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:06 pm

"Trick of the triad love. We will use some poly juice potion m are you look like someone else." He opened his bag and pulled out a case.opening the case he put a pot of water on to boil.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Swallowing hard, Cadence sighed. Polyjuice potion was a vial brew, but if it meant keeping them safe, then she would just suck it up. "You should, too," she said putting her bag down. "They know you are helping me. If they want me that badly, then they could come after you, as well," she added leaning against the counter and crossing her arms over her chest as well as her one foot over the other at the ankle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:25 pm

He smirked wikedly as the potion heated, moving it to two cups he walked over to her and plucked one of her hairs. Stirring it into one cup he then cut his wrist and mixed his blood into another. Handing her the cup with his blood in it he raised his glassp to his lips "cheers"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:44 pm

Watching the Hades put in the final ingredients, Cadence's jaw went slack as he held out the cup that held the potion that would turn her into him. "No. No, I will not let you take my place..." she said refusing to take the cup he offered her. Standing straight, she moved away a small space before sighing and turning her head to look at him. "There has to be another way. Think of something else..." Cadence said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:46 pm

Sighing he shook his head, "Sorry bout this caddy" before she could protetst he pushed her into the wall, forcing her mouth open with his hand he forced the potion down her throat. he moved so fast she couldn't feel a thing. Releasing her he kissed her forhead then grabbed the shot of potion for himself and swallowed it.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:06 pm

Before she knew what happened, Cadence was against the wall with a vial taste in her mouth and a vague feeling of being touched. As she realized what happened, her eyes hardened as she swallowed to get past the taste of the potion in her mouth. "Hades... Why?" she nearly demanded. "I said no and..." Cadence started to protest when she slowed her speech as she started to feel her body shift into the likeness of Hades.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Hades closed his eyes and felt his body thin and his muscles turn to curves, opening his eyes the pain subsided and he looked down at his-her hands. Smiling he said in her sweet feminine voice "because I cant die Caddy" he looekd at the girl he was falling for, standing there wearing his skin, his ink. Crossing the room he stood on the tip toes her small frame allowed and kissed her-his lips and said "forgive me love"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Wincing past the pain of her body becoming more and more masculine, Cadence finally opened her eyes and looked at her-his hands. Touching her now muscular and inked body she raised her-his eyes to him, looking just like her. His answer in her voice made her see that he was right. She could die. So, he took her place so she was safe. when he came over to her and stood on his-her tip-toes to reach her-his lips, Cadence put her-his hands on his-her waist, kissing back lightly. "I will forgive you this time. But, just because you can't die doesn't mean they won't try to kill you....well, me," she said in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next