Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

+4
Marvolo Gaunt
Remus Lupin
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Hades Grimm
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Hades closed his eyes and felt his body thin and his muscles turn to curves, opening his eyes the pain subsided and he looked down at his-her hands. Smiling he said in her sweet feminine voice "because I cant die Caddy" he looekd at the girl he was falling for, standing there wearing his skin, his ink. Crossing the room he stood on the tip toes her small frame allowed and kissed her-his lips and said "forgive me love"

Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Wincing past the pain of her body becoming more and more masculine, Cadence finally opened her eyes and looked at her-his hands. Touching her now muscular and inked body she raised her-his eyes to him, looking just like her. His answer in her voice made her see that he was right. She could die. So, he took her place so she was safe. when he came over to her and stood on his-her tip-toes to reach her-his lips, Cadence put her-his hands on his-her waist, kissing back lightly. "I will forgive you this time. But, just because you can't die doesn't mean they won't try to kill you....well, me," she said in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:27 pm

"Course not" he chucklied "we have to trade outfits" he said gesturing to the baggy clothing he wore. With ease he pulled her shirt over his head and slid her pants off now standing in only boxers he couldnt help but laugh at himself.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Cadence looked down as her body, her clothes all but destroyed by the shift from her body to his. Moving to one of her bags, she opened it and removed a pair of jeans, light blue shirt, as well as any other close he would need to pull off a Cadence look. Stacking them, and putting her shoes on top of the stack, Cadence walked back to him-her and handed over the clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Trading with her he kept his t-shirt and grabbed a spare for her. Putting some shorts on he tucked the shirt into the waist. Not wishing to wear a bra in case he changed and broke one of the few she had packed. Dressing he armed himself hiding his gun in his waist band, "Ready?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Taking the close he offered her, Cadence carefully removed her clothes and slipped into his. While normally she didn't mind wearing a man's shirt, being in all of Hades' clothes felt odd to her. Odd but comfortable. Giving her-his neck a tilt, cracking her-his neck, Cadence nodded. "Should I be armed, too?" she asked with a small grin, trying to make light of a quickly tensing situation as she felt her-his heart start to pound in her-his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:43 am

They left the house in the cover of darkness he drove to the airport. "So far so good" he murmured more to himself then anything. As they unpacked the car he cast a silencio then with a reducto exploded the vehicle. Walking through the terminal he nudged under Cad's arm to make it look like she was the poessive one. They made it past security but something bothered him, something was wrong. Climbing onto the plane he sighed softly, "My contact got us a flight with only a dozen other people" he explained "its usually a hopper plan but we will be using it for the long run" taking a seat he leaned back and pressed her soft palms to his eyes.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:02 am

They drove in silence to the airport, and when they arrived, Cadence watched him take care of the car. Putting her bag over his shoulder, she figured if this was going to work, they needed to look the part. Falling into step beside him, Cadence changed her demeanor when Hades nudged her to remind her to act the part. Making it through security and onto the plane, Cadence took her seat next to him, she glanced around them. There were only a handful of people on the plane it seemed besides them. Sighing she looked at Hades as he rubbed his hands with his palms. "Everything is still going as it should right," she whispered to him, feeling rather nervous all of a sudden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:12 am

"Something's not right" he grunted he held her hand as they took off in case the plane itself startled her.
Twenty minutes passed and he took his bag from her lap "go to the ladies the potion is wearing off" taking his bag to the mens room he changed back into his clothes, happy to be himself again. Watching her go into the ladies room he stepped out of the bathroom and sat down.

As she joined him he caught a movement out of the corner of his eye. "Whatever happens next, stay down"

Standing his back to the other passengers he cracked his neck "It appears some of you seem to think you have a chance of laying hands on my girlfriend" he said turning slowly his eyes burning with hatred. "You have ten seconds to disarm and hit the floor, any man woman or child standing will die in the next ten seconds"

"You cant do anything to us bastard" one man spat "we have you surrounded" narrowing his eyes he chuckled darkly "Wrong answer my friend.."

Before anyone could react the man's neck snapped and he slid to the floor, his companion made to grab him from behind but he found his throat being torn by hade's teeth. Turning his back he looked as a gun was shoved into the back of his woman's head. With a roar of anger he was across the room "You think you can touch my cadence and live" he snarled the man looked up in horror as his neck snapped.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:37 am

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)  - Page 5 Rickgenest

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)  - Page 5 9238_ebcc
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Cadence had been on edge since Hades' told her something wasn't right before they took off. The plane, itself, didn't bother her, except for the slight queasy feeling that settled in the pit of her stomach when they took off. Over the next several minutes, things seemed fine, almost like Hades was on edge over nothing. Following the change back into themselves, Cadence found out that she was wrong...

Nodding as he stood, Cadence stayed low in her seat and listened. Girlfriend? Did he just call me his- The sickening crack of breaking bone made her jump. Sliding to the floor, she felt cold steal against the back of her head. Freezing, her eyes found his, fear filling them as she didn't know what to do. Ducking away as he released his anger at the one daring to threaten her, she found herself in the aisle of the plane. Before she could move to cover, she felt a strong hand grab her coat and fling her into the next seats over. Looking up at the one attacker that could, and dared to, get close enough. "You're mine now..." he hissed as he leveled his 9mm pistol at her. Without waiting to think, Cadence kicked his knee, hard, sending him toppling to the ground and making him fire his weapon with a deafening BANG!

Slipping her wand from her jeans pocket, Cadence cast a powerful stunning charm that took out her attacker and several other in the immediate area. Wincing as she removed the hand that flew to her injury by instinct, Cadence swallowed hard at the sight of her hand and fingers crimson and dripping with her own blood. Returning her hand to her ribs, she pulled her jacket tight against the wound. Hades had enough on his plate, he didn't need to worry about this... Doing as he said, she kept down and out of sight on the floor between the seats several rows back from where they had been sitting...

Last edited by Cadence Lestrange on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Bodies dropped as he killed like a machine, each man who came at him fell to there doom. The back of the cabin now bathed in blood he turned "Cadence?" he called out finding her on the floor he said "hang on .."

"pilot take us to london international" the course changed as he driopped to the floor next to her and pulled Caddy out "wh-Cadence gods your hit"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Cadence listened as all around her the sounds of death and destruction sounded as each of their attackers met their end thanks to Hades. When all fell silent, she heard him call for her. Before she could answer, he found her and told her to wait. Nodding, she once again did as he instructed as he told the pilot their new destination. Once he pulled her out from between the seat, she winced hard and bit back the cry that threatened to rip from her. "It's nothing... It's nothing..." she said, keeping her hand tight against the wound. Her dark jacket didn't show the blood that had soaked through, but once her body rested against chest, the warm wet of it seeped from it to his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:06 pm

He laid her on the floor pulling her shirt up and moving the jacket his fingers probed and he found the wound "Cadence it went right through you..no bullet" he said putting his mouth on the wound the venom on his tongue helped stop the bleeding. Sitting up he slit his wrist and pressed it to her lips "Drink" he ordered her.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:11 pm

The cry she held back only moments before ripped from her as his fingers searched the wound she couldn't conceal from him. Hearing that the bullet was not in her made Cadence feel slightly better, but not much. As he stopped her bleeding and ordered her to drink from him, she shook her head, moving it away from Hades' slit wrist. "No..." she said firmly, as she brought her bright eyes to meet his, her brow furrowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:28 pm

"Do not make me compell you" he growled darkly "Drink"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:36 pm

"I won't, Hades..." Cadence said pushing away, her strength slipping. Slowly black was creeping into her vision thanks to shock and blood loss. "I will be fine... I'm not drinking from you," she said, again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:38 pm

With a growl he dug his finger into the bullet wound, sitting up slightly she screamed in pain her eyes popped open and he looked into them his irises changing "you will drink my blood cadence" he said as her pupils dialated with his will forced upon her he shoved his wrist under her lips and with a sigh of releif he felt her begin to suck and the wound slowly close.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:50 pm

The fog over her mind clouded her thoughts. Where a moment ago she wasn't going to drink from him to heal, she now was fine with it. Her eyes, unfocused closed as she drank slowly from his wrist. The intense pain that had filled her began to lessen more and more as the open wound stopped bleeding and closed while the torn tissue and grazed rib healed to perfection thanks to what Hades was feeding her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:51 pm

The wounds perfectly healed he looked into her eyes "Release" he got up and grabbed one of his victims slicing a wrist he poured the blood into the glass and sipped at it.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:00 pm

As the fog lifted, Cadence put her hands to her temples and gave her head a small shake. Then she stopped suddenly. The pain was gone, and when she licked her lips she tasted something metallic. Wiping the back of her hand across her lips, her features hardened when she saw the red streak against her pale flesh. Looking up at Hades, her bright eyes cold, she got to her feet and stormed to him. Standing right in front of him, she slapped him hard across the face. "I told you I wouldn't drink from you... I didn't want to and you force me to anyways?!" she snapped at him.

Last edited by Cadence Lestrange on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:03 pm

"What would you have me do!" he roared standing to his full height. "I found you just now, shall I let you lie on the floor of this craft and watch you die!? shall i make the same mistake i've made over a thousand times!?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Taking several small steps back as Hades towered over her, snapping back at her. "I wouldn't have died!" she said out of reflex and defense. Taking a few calming breaths she looked away as her mind caught his last sentence. "What do you mean? What mistake?" she asked, taking several moments before daring to bring her eyes to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Grabbing the back of her neck he pointed to the pool of blood "is that just a cut to you!? hm doctor? Is that just a paper cut" he let her go his fingers grazing his skull with frustration "I have lived over three thousand years. Do you want me to go down the list of people in my family my life, my heart I have buried and lost because I listened to them protest against letting me heal them? do you wish to hear every agonizing detail of how its my fault my daughter is dead? Because she had a wound small and minimal a through and though like yours and she said No father no i dont want the blood I will make it. Do you WANT TO HEAR HOW SHE DIED IN MY ARMS AND I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU!" he roared his rage and heart break enough to shake the air craft.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Looking at the blood, her blood, pooled on the floor, Cadence glanced away. She knew that her wound was more that just a little cut. Cadence knew she had the potential to die from it, but she still refused to take what he offered. She didn't want to be weak where he was so strong....

When he let her go, Cadence ran a hand through her hair to put it, somewhat, back in place as she slowly turned to him. A tremor shook the plane, causing Cadence to grab onto the back of a seat to keep her balance. Was that turbulence or him? He had lost so many, but to lose one in almost the same fashion as that just now.... Reaching out a hand to him, she rested it on his strong upper arm. Looking up in to his dark eyes, Cadence touched his cheek. She was still upset that he pushed his will onto her, made her do as she didn't wish to do. But, in the end, she was glad he did. Kissing him lightly on the lips, her body brushing against his, she whispered, "I'm sorry. Thank you for saving me....again..."

Last edited by Cadence Lestrange on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:32 pm

His breathing slowed and the plane returned to normal slowly but surely her voice calming the storm of pain. Looking at her with his black eyes that reflected pain and heart break he grunted and nodded kissing her lips softly he turned and walked up to the cockpit to speak to the captain. Spending the rest of the flight up there he came back as soon as they landed in london.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 pm

Knowing she had caused him pain, Cadence let Hades go. She wanted to go after him, be knew that might not be the best choice at this particular moment. When the door to the cockpit closed, she sighed, flexing her jaw. "You were so stupid, Cadence..." she scolded herself. Picking up her bag, she moved to a window seat and looked out at the passing clouds for several moments. Then, opening her bag, she took out one of the notebooks she carried with collected information about the ancients from Egypt, remembering that he lived there at one time. As she read, she rested her head against the beck of her seat, and slowly slipped into a light, dreamless sleep, the notebook open on her lap...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next