Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

+4
Marvolo Gaunt
Remus Lupin
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Hades Grimm
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:13 am

After the night she had, the hot shower was just what she needed. Washing, Cadence finished up her shower and stepped out, grabbing one of the white fluffy towles hanging in wait. Drying off, she dressed in jeans and a dark purple, 3/4 sleeve, v-neck top. Taking the towel, she gently began to dry the excess water from her hair when she noticed the door to the bathroom was a jar. Stopping and looking out, she spotted Hades lounging on his bed and her features hardened. He had a perfect view of anything that went on in the bathroom. Furious that he would sneak a peek at her, Cadence wadded the towel and, storming from the bathroom, threw it at him using magic to be sure it found him and hit him hard. "How dare you.... How dare you spy on my like that!" she growled through clenched teeth. Turning to her bed, she grabbed her socks and shoes, slipping them on quickly, as well as a hair tie around her wrist for later, and headed for the door out of their room, anger from her making the lamps on the bedside tables tremble.

Back to top Go down

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:16 am

"Easy Doctor" he chuckled "its not my fault you didn't close the door"

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:55 am

Stopping as her hand touched the handle of the door, Cadence looked daggers at Hades. "Perhaps, but you could have been the decent one and shut it instead of sitting and enjoying a free show that wasn't meant to be," she spat and flung the door open, stepping into the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:03 pm

lighting another cigerette he stood up sheathing his weapons, he pushed past her 'stay in the room i have a contact to see' before she could protest he was gone.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:42 am

Cadence growled under her breath as he vanished and told her to stay in the room. Returning as told to the room, she shut the door and sat heavily on the sofa. Crossing her arms and one leg over the other, the events over the past few days played in her mind. Looking over at her bed, Cadence spotted her bag, and a faint smile touched her lips. So much was carried in that leather bag, in her bag and her mind, she was the job...and she loved it. As the memory of the picture on Hades' phone resurfaced in her mind, she sighed, thankful that the tombs and artifacts were all safe. Now she was in this hotel room with the one that was to protect her from whomever had the hit out on her. Looking around the room, she began to feel closed in, confined... She needed out. "Sorry, Mr. Grimm.... But I just can't stay here and wait for your return..." she said to the empty room and slipped out, heading down to the small bar that was on the main floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 am

"I need two ID's in case were stopped" he told the man who drew them up in no time using a photo from her employee ID card for the museum. "Switch blade if you got any and none of those bullshitty ones that snap if ya look at them." the man slid a blade across the table and he flicked it open from tip to tip it was long as a woman's arm. After getting a pen knife as well he placed the items in his coat and left for the hotel.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:41 am

Taking a seat at the bar, Cadence braided her damp hair while she waited for the barkeep to take care of her. Ending the braid, she flipped it over her shoulder just as the husky barman approached her. "What'll you have, honey?" he asked with a thick accent. "I think a gin and tonic," she said, her mind remembering what Hades said about this being a Muggle hotel. "It's on me," a man to her left commented, and, when she looked at him, he winked at her. "Thanks," Cadence said as he slipped the barkeep payment for the drink. "New to Sweden? I don't recall seeing someone like you around here before," he asked, making small talk. "Just stopping through," Cadence answered as they conversed over nothing and just enjoyed each others company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 am

Entering the lobby he headed tot he bar to grab some drinks for he and Cadence, as he walked in he saw a man leaning over her talking to her, a possessive hand on the small of her back he caught his gaze as he spoke going for her cleavage.

Rage bubbled up inside him, inside him he felt this woman belonged to him and only him and no bastard of dog would touch her. Lowering his hood he stormed over like a silent tidal wave of darkness, his hand grabbed the other man's throat shoving him into his bar stool "she belongs to me" he hissed "touch her again and it'll be the last time in your fucking life you have hands"

Turning he scooped her to his side with one arm and steered her around the corner before apparating them back to there room, locking the door he let her go. "I told you to stay in the room do you have a fucking death wish!?"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:30 am

Cadence went to protest against what Hades was doing to this man that was simply being kind to her. Sure he had a few too many drinks, but Cadence knew was she was doing. Before she got the chance, she was in his grasp and with a pop back in their room. Turning on him as he snapped at her, Cadence narrowed her bright eyes. "Alright, first off, what was the meaning of that?! I don't belong to you, Mr. Grimm. I belong to no one, thank you very much!" she said coldly. "Next, I couldn't stay here surrounded by the work I did knowing that there isn't a place to return to to finish.... That and the thought of what you did earlier made me disgusted to even be in the same room as you had been. So, I went downstairs for a drink. I didn't leave the hotel and I had my wand with me! I may look small and weak, but I assure you I am not...." Cadence growled at him, her brow furrowed and a look daring him to retort back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:38 am

He had been throwing his jacket onto his bed when she spoke, turning he backed her into the wall his cool body pressing her against it. "You will do as I say if you wish to live" he growled his hands on either side of her head on the wall behind her. "or i will kill every man woman and child who looks at you wrong. Am i understood?"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:02 am

Backing against the wall, Cadence felt her heart start to race as the one who was supposed to protect her suddenly threatened her, and not just her, but anyone that didn't please him in any fashion that she may come in contact with. Looking him straight in the eye, Cadence asked, "You going to kill your charge, Mr. Grimm? Save whoever wants my head on a plate the trouble?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:09 am

"I dont kill what I like" he said with a wicked grin "n-" the windows shattered around them breaking into there discussion. Grabbing her he covered her with his body green spells flashed through the room followed by stunning spells, unsheathing his wand he sent out a killing curse and watched as a assailaint fell. Grabbing his coat he grabbed her two bags throwing her work to her he covered her with his back as they burst from the room.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Cadence's eyes softened slightly at hearing him say he did do such things to what he liked. What he likes? Just as he was beginning to speak, the glass shattered around them and she was enveloped by his strong body. Covering her head as flashes of green and red danced around them, she looked up to see Hades protecting her and sending out his own attacks in return. This can't be happening.... It just can't be..... When things let up for a moment, she got to her feet as he did and caught the bag containing her work he threw to her. Curling into his arms, Cadence took one glance out the broken window before they vanished with a loud POP

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:32 pm

They landed in the parking lot beside his car, turning with wand in one hand gun in the other he retaliated as he blocked her from harm. Killing curses bounced off him but when a gun was fired at Cadence he covered her with his body, the bullet lodged itself in his shoulder, soon another joined it. Pushing her into the car he got behind the wheel and pealed out of the parking lot as soon as blood begant o poor from the wounds.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:48 am

Appearing in the parking lot, Cadence looked around to get her barrings, and seeing the were next to the car he had been driving, she went to open the door to possibly get in when their attackers found them. Pulling her wand, she shot her own spells towards them as he protected her. Cadence didn't even notice that killing curses seemed to not effect him, but the tell-tale sound of a gun being fired made her stop. Hades' body jerked once and then again before he shoved her into the car. When he joined her and took off, she noticed he was bleeding heavily. "Hades...." Cadence whispered as she quickly reached into her messenger bag to retrieve anything to help stop his bleeding out of instinct. Pulling out a towel she used to rest her supplies on while she worked and pressed it firmly to his shoulder. "Thank you...." she said glancing up at him before returning her focus to his wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:57 am

The car swerved as he avoided another vehicle "These assholes are smart" he grumbled "using muggle cars instead of brooms" he punched the accelerator and took off to the highway a bullet broke through the window and slammed intself into the back of his head. His head jerked forhead hitting the steering wheel, as blood trickled down his tattooed neck sat up straight and kept them moving, turning off roughly he swung the car into a open garage right as the door closed.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:20 am

Cadence looked out the windows as Hades effectively avoided more cars that aimed to hit them. Looking back at him just as the back window shattered with another bullet finding it's mark in his head, Cadence screamed as she watched his head fly forward and off the steering wheel. Sitting back up, she was stunned that he kept going. When the car stopped in a garage as the door finished closing, she unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car, leaving her door open and running to his side of the car. Opening his door, she told him firmly, "Don't move!" Taking out her wand, Cadence reached out to tend to his head wound. As much of a pain in her ass he was, she had to help him. Hades had saved her life more than once since they met, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:23 am

He grabbed her arm weakly "You cant do anything right now" he grunted he gently pushed her from his side and pulled himself from the car, "come on" he walked to the door and unlocked it with a key code, leading the way into the house he said "safe house..bullet proof glass..." stumbling into the kitchen he pulled off his jacket and then pulled his shirt over his head revealing the wounds "Cadence.." he gasped with pain he pulled a knife from his boot "I need you to dig the bullets out..dont worry about pain or damage...just dig them out.."
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:43 am

Cadence went to protest about whether or not she could do anything, but when he pushed her out of the way and called for her to follow, she stopped. There was no point in arguing with him. Following him, she looked at the glass when he pointed out they would be safe there. The house was pleasant looking as she went with him to the kitchen. Her eves grew wide at seeing not just his wounds, but the extent of his ink all over his body. As if the first look at him in the museum wasn't striking enough, this made him much more so. Going to him as soon as her name was off his lips, Cadence looked at the knife he held out to her after his instructions. Raising her eyes to him, she didn't know if she could do what he asked, but seeing him in pain was enough to tell her she could. Her eyes hardened as she took the blade and flipped it so she held the handle and moved to his shoulder.

Biting her bottom lip, Cadence put the tip to the open wound and pushed the blade in, keeping her focus on what he needed her to do. Feeling the tip find the bullet, she eased it out as gently as she could. The bullet fell to the floor with a tink, and she moved on, doing the same with the others. "I'm sorry this had to happen, Mr. Grimm..." she said as she picked up the bullets, not caring that his blood marred her hand even further than what they already were. Coming back to face him, she held her open hand up, with all three bullets resting in her palm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:46 am

He laid slumped over the table breathing hard "I need blood..."
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:58 am

Cadence watched as Hades slumped over on the table and called for what he needed, weakly. So, he really is like grandmother... Since this was a safe house he was familiar with, perhaps what he needed was in the house someplace. She knew blood needed to be kept cool to keep, so she moved to the fridge. Opening up the door, she looked and found only things you would normally find in a fridge. The same was in the freezer. Closing the doors, Cadence ran her hand over her hair thinking. Then it hit her. Looking at his weakened form, she walked slowly to him. Putting a warm hand on his chin, she lifted his head to look at her. "Take what you need," she said simply, her bright eyes locking with his. She wasn't going to just let him die after he saved her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:00 am

He got up carefully rising to his full height, he touched her hair gently "i dont want you to fall over and get hurt.." he said softly, leaning on her a bit he led her to the couch where he threw his weight onto gratefuly. Looking up at her his dull eyes appraised her determined face "Cadence are you sure?"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:10 am

Taking his weight, as much as he would allow her to take, she helped him to the sofa in the living room. Letting him go as he sat heavily, a part of her softened as she wanted to help him as he was helping her. His question caught her off guard slightly. "You need it, and the only way for you to get it is to take it," Cadence answered him. "Do what you need to...." she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 am

He looked up at her and nodded, taking her hand he pulled her to him gently into his lap, brushing her hair off her neck he said "you'll instantly become scared, its natural but I'm only going to take what i need to heal...just relax it might feel good some people react to it like that. If it does lose yourself to the feeling, it'll help you." he explained carefully. He took her face gently in his hands "just trust me" seeing her nervousness he looped a hand behind her head, pulling her to him he kissed her lips gently moving his one of her tasting how sweet her mouth did. He felt her relax in his arms and moving to her neck he kissed it gently before opening his mouth and clamping down his jaw on her neck, his teeth broke the skin and sweet hot blood flowed into his mouth and down his throat and instantly he began to feel strength slowly return.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Slipping into Hades' lap, Cadence's heart began to race as what she was doing registered in her mind. As he brushed her red hair from her neck, a shiver ran up her spine. Her mind was telling her to run, but she couldn't. She had to help him. Swallowing dryly as he explained what she was likely to feel, she nodded slightly, her heart racing. For once, Cadence was more than nervous. His hands on her face calmed her slightly, but the fear still registered in her eyes. Putting her hands on his wrists as he pulled her to him, Cadence tensed as his lips found hers. Relaxing slightly as his tongue drifted over her lips, they parted slightly and the tension in her muscles lessened. She remained relaxed even as he moved to her neck, kissing it and then bit her. "Ah!" she winced as his sharp fangs pierced her flesh.

Cadence's grip on his wrists tightened, but then loosened as a feeling like she's never felt before washed over her. A stirring within her began to awaken as he drank from her. Dropping her hands from his wrists, she rested them against his bare chest and leaned into him, a soft moan of pleasure sounding from her throat as her bright eyes drifted closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:22 pm

As he drank from her one hand drifted up the back of her shirt rubbing circles along her spine, he drank slowly so as not to hurt her or scare her, he heard her moan of pleasure and continued to work on making her feel good. If she became frightened his fangs could harm her, moving his hand up her shirt and under her bra, he cupped her breast his fingers ghosting over her nipple.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:49 pm

His touch along her spine released the last of the tension she felt at what she was doing. Her senses were alive and every touch he made against her flesh tingled with what felt like electricity trickling through her. Cadence's breathing became deep and relaxed as she pressed to him. Feeling his hand slip up her shirt and cup her breast beneath her clothes, she tensed for only a moment. Closing her hands, dragging her nails over his skin as she did, she couldn't stop the sigh she released at his touch. Her body was beginning to buzz with all the sensations she was feeling thanks to her protector.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next