Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

+4
Marvolo Gaunt
Remus Lupin
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Hades Grimm
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:32 pm

His breathing slowed and the plane returned to normal slowly but surely her voice calming the storm of pain. Looking at her with his black eyes that reflected pain and heart break he grunted and nodded kissing her lips softly he turned and walked up to the cockpit to speak to the captain. Spending the rest of the flight up there he came back as soon as they landed in london.

Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Mission Accepted (Cadence/Hades) (R)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 pm

Knowing she had caused him pain, Cadence let Hades go. She wanted to go after him, be knew that might not be the best choice at this particular moment. When the door to the cockpit closed, she sighed, flexing her jaw. "You were so stupid, Cadence..." she scolded herself. Picking up her bag, she moved to a window seat and looked out at the passing clouds for several moments. Then, opening her bag, she took out one of the notebooks she carried with collected information about the ancients from Egypt, remembering that he lived there at one time. As she read, she rested her head against the beck of her seat, and slowly slipped into a light, dreamless sleep, the notebook open on her lap...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:58 pm

As they landed he kissed the top of her head. "Cadence" he said softly "its time to wake up" he picked up her note book and a smile toyed at his lips. shaking his heaad he put it in her bag.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:05 am

Taking a deep breath, Cadence opened her eyes and smiled up at him. Seeing the smile on his lips as he put her notebook away, she asked with a smile, "What?" Then the memories of what happened before he left her came back to her. "Hades... I really am sorry. You've never steered me wrong before. I should have trusted you..." she told him, slipping a hand into his. "I was afraid...." she confessed. Feeling the plane touch down, Cadence glanced out the window and then back at him. "London?" she asked simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:09 am

"I would never do something like poison you or turn you Cadence" he said firmly "merely keep you alive...i like your heart better when its beating" grabbing her suit case from the ovehead he slid his bag over his shoulder "Were almost home" he said
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:09 am

His words touched her at hearing that he preferred her alive as apposed to like him. Looking at the window as he readied for them to leave, her mind thought of home. This journey was almost over. But, where would that leave them? When he said they were nearly home, Cadence got up and nodded to him, shouldering her bag and following him out into the airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:12 am

He led the way to his car a sleek black muscle car. Putting there things into the vehicle he started it and began to drive as snow fell. "Your grandmother must be ready to execute me" he chuckled "were four hours late and i didnt even call"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:22 am

Watching the snow fall softly as Hades drove towards her grandmother's house, her heart began to sink. She was happy to be home, to be safe, but did she want to let him go... Laughing softly, she nodded and looked at him. "She might be, but....will she, seeing as I'm alive and well?" she asked, smiling softly, a smile that was slowly becoming only his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:25 am

"one could hope not. Lady Dellen is my elder by centuries. she can be terrifying"turning towards the more wizard ppopulated areas he glanced at her. "You have your life to get back to.." he said softly.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:58 am

"This is true..." Cadence said with a bright smile. Her grandmother could be a terror, but she meant well. She truly loved her family, any member of it from the youngest to the oldest. She could only hope that things would be fine once Hades delivered her safe. At his comment of her life to get back to, her smile faded and she dropped her eyes. Nodding she said softly, "Yeah.... Guess.... Guess you're right." Turning her focus back out the window as they neared Lestrange Manor, she added, "I owe you my life...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:01 am

"No you dont" he grunted as he pulled int he driveway to lestrange manor. Opening the door to her side he handed her, her bag. "it was a pleasure Doctor Lestrange" he said quietly trying not to look at her.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:17 am

Glancing at him, Cadence simply said with a sad smile, "Three times over..." As the car came to a stop, her eyes grew sad. So... This is it... Undoing her seatbelt when Hades opened her door for her, she got out of the car, taking her bag and shouldering her messenger bag. "I thank you, Ha-" Cadence began before stopping herself. Taking a deep breath, she tipped her head and said, "Thank you, Mr. Grimm. For everything..." Looking towards the door, she said, "Hope she's not too cross with you." Beginning the short walk towards the door, she glanced at him for a moment and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:20 am

He smiled a bit as he closed the door behind her. "i should hope she is too pleased to see you." walking her up the path he placed her trunk on the front walk and looked up at her, he opened his mouth to say stay with me..i cant go back to living without you.. but closed his mouth. "I best be off" turning he began to walk down the path to his car.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:28 am

As he placed her trunk on the stoop, Cadence's eyes fell on his different tattoos on his face and remembered the heart that he treasured so much on his chest. Feeling her own start to break at knowing that this was it, she nodded when he began the walk back to his car. Opening the door, she leaned inside and called, "Grandmother! I'm home!" Moving her trunk inside and setting her bag on top of it, she looked down the way where Hades walked, slowly, much slower than he usually did, back to the car...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 am

He watched her walk into the house his heart breaking he didnt want to leave her but she didnt follow him. Just another job he told humself...she doesnt care.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:18 am

As Cadence watched him go, several house elves came to tend to her, but she didn't notice them. Taking her things to the room she commonly stayed in, one began to pull her allong to go see her grandmother. Looking away from the door, Cadence looked at the floor her brow furrowed as she walked. You know you want to stay with him.... Go to him!

Pulling her hand free, Cadence ran from the house and down the walk to him. "HADES!" she called before leaping into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Last edited by Cadence Lestrange on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:24 am

Turning he caught her as she ran to him. As soon as she was in his arms he kissed her hard and fiercley.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:35 am

Reciprocating his passionated kiss, Cadence held onto him as tightly as she could. Here she was safe, and here was where she should be: in his arms. Breaking the kiss, she rested her forehead against his and looked deeply into his dark eyes. Putting a hand to his cheek, she stroked it with her thumb. "Can I stay...with you, Hades? Be more than an assignment?" she whispered, her eyes matching the soft smile on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:36 am

"Yes gods yes" he nodded his eyes filled with emotion "I love you i cant let you go..."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:40 am

Cadence's smile brightened, as she hissed his forehead. "I love you, too," she said before hugging him tightly. "Never let me go..." she purred in his ear as she sighed happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:51 am

"I wont" he said holding her hard "I wont"

Dellen stepped from her home, a small smile on her lips "I've been telling you for over a century to find love Hades Talos Grimm" she said as she approached them "I never expected that love to be my grand daughter"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:58 am

Cadence kissed his cheek before releasing him. Sliding so her feet were on the ground, she rested her head against his chest and touched where his heart tattoo rested. "It was a crazy few days.... Who knew?" she said looking at her grandmother before glancing up at him fondly. "You picked well, Grandmother..." Cadence commented smiling at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:08 pm

Dellen pulled her gradnd daughter into a tight hug "I am so glad to have you home my child"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Hugging her grandmother tightly, she tipped her head towards Hades. "It's him you should thank.... Without him.... Well, let's just say, there would be one less place to set at the table..." Cadence said tossing her red hair slightly and slipping her hands into her pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Dellen frowned and then hugged hades kissing his cheek "thank you" she whispered. Hades embraced the old vampiress "It was my honor" putting a firm hand on his shoulder she said "Come join us for dinner, you have much to tell me about your adventures...and hades? I know you two will be good for each other."

Hades looked at the red headed fire he fell for, "Yes..yes we will"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6