Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

INK ME BABY ONE MORE TIME (LUNA AND KRONOS!)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

INK ME BABY ONE MORE TIME (LUNA AND KRONOS!) Empty INK ME BABY ONE MORE TIME (LUNA AND KRONOS!)

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Kronos strolled into Luna's Tattoo's palour and grinned. "Hello my lover, I really need that Tattoo we discussed, did you come up with an idea my Wolfe?" he smiled as he hugged her waist and lifted her to his height and he kissed her.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

INK ME BABY ONE MORE TIME (LUNA AND KRONOS!) Empty Re: INK ME BABY ONE MORE TIME (LUNA AND KRONOS!)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Luna was finishing up someone's tattoo when her husband walked in. ''Well Jackie boy...You're finished here. Now go show your wife and make Mama Grimm proud.'' The man she was tattooing was covered in them and chuckled lightly at her words. ''Of course Mama Grimm. Catch ya later!'' He said, rushing out after paying. Watching her husband walk towards her, she kissed him softly. ''You know me, Kronos. I finished it weeks ago.'' Luna told him, showing him her drawing pad which had the drawing.

THe Tattoo:
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

INK ME BABY ONE MORE TIME (LUNA AND KRONOS!) Empty Re: INK ME BABY ONE MORE TIME (LUNA AND KRONOS!)

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Kronos smiled and kissed you "YAY! Knew you would have, so, can I have it done now?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Luna kissed back and heard her colleague and fellow protector, Melechi chuckle. ''Your schedule is clear, M'lady. If someone comes by, i will tell them you are busy. Use your office so they do not know you are here.'' Luna smiled at him. ''Thank you, Melechi.'' She took Kronos' hand and took him into her office. Making him lay down on his front on the table, she straddled his ass and smiled lightly. ''I will also be casting a spell on it, love so it moves like photos for Wizards but when muggles look at it, it is normal.'' She told him and grabbed her kit, working free hand today.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Kronos smiled as she straddled him "Just be gentle, no stabbing me like you did last time, but that does sound awesome."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Luna smirked and jolted her hips forward, grinding her self against him hard before leaning down and growling in his ear. ''When i tattoo someone, i cause them no pain but now that you said that, i think i may just have to cause you some.'' She said before leaning back up and ripped off his shirt. ''No need for that...'' She whispered and began starting on the dragon.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:36 pm

He chuckled and blew her a kiss "Now now, we're not at home" he admired her skill and he watched through a reflection intently
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Luna chuckled lightly. ''You say that as if we haven't fucked in here before.'' She winked at him through the reflection and after a while, finished up the dragon and phoenix. Now to add colour. She then paused and looked at him. ''Do you wish for colour?'' She asked him, tilting her head. ''Or just have the dragon in black and white and the phoenix coloured?'' She asked.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:41 pm

"Dragon black, Phoniex Crimson. Their the colours of our blood line...also good point, but the desk is great to fuck you on...I mean...Your really good with your hands...nope...urmmm..."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Luna nodded and began to colour the Phoenix. She laughed lightly at his words and her spare hand found it's way to his waistband, stroking it softly. ''Oh we certainly know it's great to fuck on...and i know i am.'' She purred and bit her lip. ''Would you like the phoenix to have gold tips?'' She asked.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:51 pm

"Thanks for not hitting me for being cheeky, and yes please that sounds awesome!"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Luna then smirked and pinched his butt, grinning madly. She then added the gold tips and leaned back, putting down the needle and grabbing her wand. Muttering the spell, the phoenix flapped it's wings and the dragon snapped it's mighty jaws and moved it's tail. ''There we go, baby.'' She told Kronos, still straddling him.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Kronos smiled and turned so she straddled his front "Heya baby, thanks, its amazing." he clicked his fingers and it healed "You know...I do like this room..."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Luna smiled lightly and went onto her side, snuggling into him. ''It's okay, love and why's that?'' She asked, tracing the heart tattoo on her wrist. Over the years, both of her arms were now tattoos and so were her thighs.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:10 pm

"WELL! You look amazing on that desk" he syou"aid cheekily with a wink before kissig her neck. "I do love you"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Luna chuckled lightly. ''Why thank you..'' She winked back and nuzzled, feeling his burning lips on her neck. ''I love you too, my dear husband.'' She whispered into his ear and looked up at him. ''The kids will be home tonight as it's winter break. Skyla will be picking them up.'' She informed him with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Kronos wrapped his arms round her and he kissed her, he nuzzled her and grinned. "Hmm...that gives us a lot of time to spare..."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:24 pm

Luna leaned into her husband's chest, stroking it softly and kissed back. She sighed at his words and looked up at him. ''Does it now? To do what exactly?'' She said, knowing she has a lot of paperwork for the Order to do.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:14 am

"Well...." he looked left and right, he grinned. "TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PAPER WORK OF COURSE" he said with a lop sided grin
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:12 am

Luna rolled her eyes and hit him in the chest. ''You just want sex.'' She mumbled, sitting up. ''You and paperwork don't mix. Besides...it's for my Order.'' She told him, running a hand through her hair.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:22 pm

"WHAT?! I DON'T!!!! NOOO!" he sighed "Okay maybe yeah, but seriously, I do paper work all the time, so bleh"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Luna shook her head. ''You're such a boy.'' She teased, pecking his lips gently. ''Not Order paperwork. Too many secrets in my line of work.'' She winked and pulled him up so she could inspect his back.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Kronos grinned "You tease me enough, so its fair, and we are married, we shouldn't have secrets"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Luna sighed and looked at the floor. ''My Order is my business. Things are confidential, you know that. Most of this is tactical, secretive and the less people know about what i do, the better. It's not safe.'' She whispered, resting her head on his shoulder.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Kronos smiled "Well. If anyone comes after you, they'll have me and my family to deal with...and considering my family doubles as a nation...that will be interesting."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next