Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Battle of Wits & Strength (Kronos, Luna, Morgan)

4 posters

Go down

Battle of Wits & Strength (Kronos, Luna, Morgan) Empty Battle of Wits & Strength (Kronos, Luna, Morgan)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Finally a day with a free afternoon..... Morgan thought to herself as she walked to the Clock Tower Courtyard. It had been an exceptionally difficult week for her, and she didn't know why. She took a seat at one of the tables and set up her Wizard's Chess board. It had been a long time since she played and figured why not give it a go. Morgan had played herself before, and that was the plan this time, too.

A cool breeze swept across her cheek and through her blonde hair as she began to plan out her moves against herself, but then her attention was caught by the gittering stone on her finger from the ring Remus had given her. Touching it gently, she smiled to herself...

Back to top Go down

Battle of Wits & Strength (Kronos, Luna, Morgan) Empty Re: Battle of Wits & Strength (Kronos, Luna, Morgan)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Luna had her black ash guitar slung on her back with a bright smile on her face. She played with her mothers engagement RINGS and pulled her shorts into a more comfortable position. She walks to the Clock Tower Courtyard and sees her best friend sitting alone with a Wizards chess board. She shakes her head as her hatred for the game rose to the surface...She was into strategy but this just ticked her off. She wanted to do the fighting and not watch other things fight. She didn't think most of the times and just went for the easy kill which sometimes made her a good hunter. She looks over at the walls and climbs one. She smirks and decides to scare Morgan. She drops in front of Morgan and gives her a cheeky grin. ''HEY MORGAN!'' She shouts happily, winking at her. She takes the guitar of her back and puts it on her lap as if she's about to play. She leans on it and looks at her friend's hand with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Battle of Wits & Strength (Kronos, Luna, Morgan) Empty Re: Battle of Wits & Strength (Kronos, Luna, Morgan)

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Kronos was walking down the corridor, he was with a few friends. He walked into a group of 6th years who called him a mud blood. He pinned one to the wall and aimed a wand at another. "I AM PURE YOU RETARD." He threw one the the floor and flipendo'ed the other. "urgh, 6th year retards." He continued his stroll and soon appeared in the clock work tower. He looked out the window and smiled. Then span to Luna and Morgan. "Hello Morgan, Hello my Love." He gave Luna a quick peck on the lips. He smiled at Morgan and looked at the chess board. "Ahhh, chess. Such a good game, haven't played in forever. Do you mind if I played?" he asked curiously.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Luna smiles seeing Kronos, happiness filling her. She kisses him softly on the lips, staring at him lovingly. She then looks away as he says he likes Chess. She begins to tune her guitar and pulls out a guitar pick, playing a small melody.

This is the song's instrumental= Luna will play this
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Morgan jumped and gave a small yelp of a scream when Luna landed right in front of her as she was lost in her thoughts of happiness. "Luna! You scared the life out of me!" she said happily, her eyes bright and smile just as bright. When Kronos joined them, she greeted him, "Hey, Kronos. I haven't played in ages either. Well, not against anyone anyways," she said. When he offered to play with her, she nodded, "Sure." Morgan offered the seat across from her and asked, "White or black?"

As they got settled for their game, Luna began to tune her guitar and play a lovely tune. "I've forgotten how wonderfully you play, Luna. I've really missed it," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:38 am

Luna smirks as Morgan gave a small yelp of a scream. She giggles at her words and puts her hands up in the air. ''MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!'' She winks at Morgan and listens to her and Kronos conversation of Chess. She strums on the guitar, the song lyrics flowing through her mind in a sweet and soft breeze. She blushes at the compliment and grins. ''Ain't played in a long time actually...I've done more singing in the shower than playing my guitar and singing.'' She winks and her grin grows, happiness shining bright in her eyes. ''Missed it? Hm..'' Her mind goes off on a tangent, thinking of ways to give Morgan the music she played in a simply way for her to relax and if anything happens, for Morgan to remember her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:58 pm

"Well, yeah missed it! Last year was a crazy time and we hardly got to see each other. Kronos, too. I missed you both so much..." Morgan said looking at her sister-at-heart. She worried about the coming darkness and what would happen to them when it reached them. She looked back to the board, not wanting to show the worry she felt for her friends, her family. Guess they would have to cross that when they got there. "How is the rest of the family, Luna, Kronos?" she asked them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Luna smiles at Morgan with a faint blush on her ivory cheeks. Her mind went to last year and she looks at Kronos' neck, the image of Acromantula bites coming in her mind. She looks back at Morgan with a smile. She cracks her neck. ''I've missed you too...I'll make it up to you this year. We'll spend as much time as we can together!'' She hears her question and smiles slightly. ''Well Aurora and Astra got close, me and Skyla got close however me and Skyla got into a wee scrap with them due to some..things. Met our Godmother who is the new Flying Professor...Was best friends with my mother. So yeah...Rest of the family is just doing wonderful.'' She says with a smirk and a dramatic tune on the guitar with laughter in her tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Kronos smiled "Black please, ladies first" he said with a Grin. "My family are okay, well Jocelyn go hurt, we don't know how. Dragons teaching her to defend herself. Urrr...Felix attacked Marolo and has started a miniture war between the Shadows and Grimm along side the Gaunts. So, ya know. The usual."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Morgan smiled and made her first move, sliding the pawn in front of her Queen-side Bishop forward two. Hearing about their families made her happy. She wasn't overly sure how her own family was doing, but she knew that her new family, well, soon to be new family was doing wonderfully. "I think self-defense for Jocelyn is a great idea. She needs a little confidence booster after her Cian left for Wolfclaw. They looked so happy at your party, Kronos," she said as she awaited his move. "You're godmother is the new flying professor, Luna? She is amazing!" Morgan said looking at Luna. "I really enjoy her as a professor!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Kronos moved mirrored Morgans move. He tilted his head and smiled. "Yeah, she needs the boost"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Morgan nodded in agreement, moving another piece. "How is she doing this year?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:43 pm

"She's doing fine. She is obviously upset about Cian and the death's of the brothers. But she is doing okay. What about you how are you doing?" Kronos moved a pawn by his castle at the right side up two spaces.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Morgan watched his move and moved the opposite pawn in the same manor. She couldn't help but let a smile creep onto her face when Kronos asked how she was doing. "Doing well. Lots of planning and getting comfortable in my new home..." she said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Luna's jaw was set and she plays a soothing tune to calm her. ''Belledona...is a lovely woman however she never lets anyone close. My sisters and I have a reason to be close but Thane....I don't know their story well. I know some and it's truly beautiful in my opinion.'' She smiles slightly and listens to them talk and do chess as her mind wandered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Morgan didn't recall Thane, but he must have been the one she saw Belledona with at the party. "Is Thane family to you, Kronos? I'm glad she has found someone to be close to, Luna. Well, as close as she will let him get. What's their story?" she asked. Hearing stories like these were nice. It was like a little sneak peak into the lives of others. And, being that these others were close to her friends, well, all the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down