Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Kronos and Luna are pro's

3 posters

Go down

Kronos and Luna are pro's Empty Kronos and Luna are pro's

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Kronos came out of the training room wearing an black vest and matching trainers and combat trousers, he wore black grip cloves and black tape covered his forearms. He wore the wolf pendant Luna gave him many years ago, his Raven Wolf, to which he had two, the design was slightly different as it was Grimm made in there forges, however it was till the symbol. His wolf pendant was the one that showed the most, he'd recently got his tattoo for Dante and Reaper 're done so it showed better, he smiled and went entered the living room "o wife of mine I do love you" he walked over and kissed her deeply and smiled "Rawr"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Kronos and Luna are pro's Empty Re: Kronos and Luna are pro's

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Luna was wearing one of Kronos' white button up shirts and some jeans, of course barefoot. Rolling up the sleeves, one of her arms were covered in beautiful, intricate tattoos which had grown over the years. Hearing someone walk into the room, she smiled hearing Kronos whilst she sorted out the fireplace. ''I love you too, my dear husband.'' She cooed and kissed him gently, her love for him simply growing by the second. Touching the pendent she got him, memories ran through her head and she couldn't help but grin. Shaking her head at the black tape, her hands gently skimmed across his arms like a feather and tightened the tape before tightening his gloves. ''You always forget to tighten them properly. It's like you and ties..'' Luna mused, her rare blue eyes meeting his green ones.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Kronos smiled at her gentle touch, he grinned "I don't like ties, or laces or loose gloves, or awkwardly clipped bra's" he said with a sly grin he took her hands loving my and held them with a smile he kissed the tops then her forehead and each cheek before kissing her lips gently "I love you, I love our family's. I love us. I don't like being domesticated, I can't do normal, or house cleaning, seriously, how do you keep this place so tidy, cause it isn't me or Felix, so it's you or one of the girls, but Celeste is always with Dragon as she's his favourite." He smiled and cuddled her
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Luna smiled at him. ''If you don't like loose gloves, then how come whenever i see you after you come out of training, you have loose gloves. You seem so incapable of doing it tight.'' She teased and smirked. ''Again...The reason they're awkwardly clipped to you, is you're unable to take 'em off easily.'' She teased him and blushed as he kissed parts of her face and hands. Kissing him gently, she blushed darker. ''I love you too. I love how our families are so tight together... I love everything about this. Yeah i know you can't do house cleaning. You leave socks and towels everywhere!'' She told him with a stern look before grinning. ''Emrys helps a little bit, you and your son are a pain whenever i ask either of you to help and Celeste...oh good lord that child. Remind me again why we let him train her? Everything in her room has to do with dragons and stuff that belonged to Dragon.'' She sighed and leaned into her husband, resting her head on his chest. His scent filling her nose in a comfortable way.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Kronos laughed and kissed her nose "No, there just awkward and since you band me from ripping them off, which is not only more fun it looks better as its sexier, and Felix is so much like me, he'll be a hit with the women, I have high hope for that boy, he has a bright future. Emerys, I love her so dear, any boy gets to close and I will kill them, slowly, and Celeste and Dragon are a great team, he adores her so much, and she idolized him, he's a great man, he's shown how to kill dragons and respect them, he's good for her he teaches her a lot more than we know, Necromancy, Dragon taming and fighting, blade and magic, stealth, strength, weapon creation, enchantment ect ect"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Luna grinned and kissed his cheek. ''I didn't ban you! I just...grounded you from doing so. I do need bras ya know? and with the way you are...I'd never have any left. Felix is too much like you when we were kids. A hit? Any girl i dislike touches him...they'd have no hands left.'' She growled darkly like the protective mother she is. ''Emrys is our first girl...She's so much like the both of us.'' She admitted and laughed at Kronos' evaluation of Celeste and Dragon. ''Cel is growing up way too fast. She's my baby girl..and she's so smart. That girl and Dragons...She asked me two weeks ago if she could have a pet dragon and when i said no, she asked for a dagger with a dragon engraved on it so i said i'd do my best to make her such a thing. I'm glad Dragon taught me a little bit about it.'' Luna admitted, resting her forehead on Kronos' shoulder.. ''She already has a wolf dog! I mean...why a dragon?'' Pulling out of her love's arms, she went over to a big black box and slid out theĀ DRAGON BLADE. ''My little girl...loving weapons as much as i do.'' Luna's voice was filled with pride.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Kronos grinned "our obsession for blades and weapons, he's shown her Immorta smithing. I showed her how to forge real steel, Grimm steal and grounded? So when am I allowed to-do it again?" He kisses Luna and grinned "Felix and Artemis are getting on again, she's back, Felix messaged me, he spends to much time with Thane, oh I wish we could come out of hiding, re-join the family. My half brother was here earlier, Felix needed something, a book, he's up to something. He's planning on breaking Fenix out and I agreed to assist if we nab the Grimm 's and Sirius, he's somehow passes a message to Fenix, hmph he's incredibly devious."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Luna smiled. ''I'm glad she'll know all this. Perhaps she'll meet more of the Grimm family than i have.'' She said and then grinned, slyly. ''Oh who knows.'' She kissed back, enjoying his addictive lips pressing against hers. ''Arty is back? Good...and getting along?'' She couldn't help that protectiveness over her only boy. ''Well you know we can't...I'm more concerned about how our Children including Artemis will be treated when they go to Hogwarts. You know hey got their letters...'' She said nervously, chewing on her bottom lip. ''Felix was here? Bit rude of him not to see me. '' Her eyes had lit up at the thought of her best friend being here and she couldn't help but smile even more. ''You're getting them out? Do tell me if you need weapons or just anything. You know my Order stand behind me and my family so if you need anymore assistance, please tell me my love.''
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:10 pm

"I doubt it, even I haven't met many of my family, it's hard to meet up with Grimm's on the top of the Aura hit list, not to mention that a lot are being tracked, and yes, he was here, he came and went very quickly, he lost his trackers and moved on, they knew he was meeting with me, but he gave them the slip, he sends his regards, and yes. I shall my lover, however right now, just messages are being passed, giving the boys hope." He kissed her deeply and smiled
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Luna shrugged lightly. ''She asks about your family a lot.'' She admitted with a sigh and ran a hand through her hair after putting the dagger away. ''It's a shame we haven't spoken to..the outside world in a while.'' She sighed. ''The guys need a lot of hope at this time...'' Her gaze was sad as she stared into the fire.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Kronos smiled "I'm working on it Luna, been talking to Dragon and Thane they reckon that we can get allowed back in with a little persuasion. We'll be meeting Moody and Jericho through Thane and Dragon, we have high hopes, then we can begin rebuilding the connections between us and the world, and build a house and rejoin the land of the living, we were declared dead you know haha. Plus, me and you need some time alone, and not in that way, hate being trapped, having to hide myself I need time to be me, take you out somewhere, relax. You know what I mean? Plus its better for the kids, they need to be able to have one place as a home."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Luna nodded slowly. ''Thane and Dragon can help...I know they can.'' She said with a sigh and rested her back on Kronos' chest. ''Freedom...Oh how beautiful that sounds.'' Her voice was almost dreamy. ''This is their home...All the people here are their family. I worry that once they go to Hogwarts, they get treated poorly.'' She admitted with another sigh.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down