Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Quiet Corner (Open) (PG-13)

Go down

A Quiet Corner (Open) (PG-13) Empty A Quiet Corner (Open) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:13 pm

It had been a rather trying day of classes for Rowan. All she wanted was to be away from classrooms and professors and work. Taking a couple of her favorite books, she went in search for someplace that didn't scream classroom or class. Heading up whatever stairs her feet found, Rowan found herself on the third floor in an empty corridor. Taking a few steps down it, she looked around and smiled with a sigh. "Perfect..." she whispered to no one. Picking up one of the cushions from the few benches that lined the hall, Rowan picked a place between one of the cases and another bench, put the cushion down, and made herself comfortable. Looking around one more time, she set her books down and set to reading the one on top.

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Corner (Open) (PG-13) Empty Re: A Quiet Corner (Open) (PG-13)

Post by Arron Thompson Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:44 pm

Arron was walking alone through the castle to clear his head it had been a long day and he was tired he just wanted to vanish for a few hours. Professor Snape had given him loads of homework and a headache but there wasn't much he could do about it. So instead of blowing up he decided to take a walk instead. He was half way down the third floor hallway when he noticed something out of place a pile of books on the floor, at closer inspection there was a girl siting there reading to. Arron was just about to leave when his curiosity got the better of him. "Hello, I am Arron. Who are you?" He asked the girl with a sly grin and bright green eyes.
Arron Thompson
Arron Thompson

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: School
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Rowan jumped when she heard someone speak to her. Looking up, her bright brown eyes fell on the boy from Potions that seemed to really get to Professor Snape. "Ummmmm... Hi...Arron, I'm Rowan," she said with a smile, sticking her finger in her book as she closed it to keep her place. Looking around the still empty corridor, she asked, "What brings you all the way up here?" before looking back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arron Thompson Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Arron gave her a half hearted smile, "Just clearing my head and blowing off some steam, I don't liek being around a group of people when I am so emotional like this." Arron said with a small chuckle, "its nice to meet you Rowan." He said with another smile, "what brings you up here?" he asked with a grin.
Arron Thompson
Arron Thompson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:50 pm

A small smile touched her features as she understood completely what Arron was talking about. Looking down as her book, she shrugged her sholders. "It's nice to meet you, too. Guess I'm doing the same. Classes have been a little on the rough side lately, and I just wanted to find a place to.....just be," she said looking up at him. "Ya know?" Rowan asked furrowing her brow hoping he understood what she meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arron Thompson Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Arron nodded with a small smile, "I do indeed. Professor Snape can be a very hard professor," he said as he sat cross legged in front of the girl. "Mind if I join you," he asked as he with drew a muggle comic book and flipped through the pages.
Arron Thompson
Arron Thompson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Rowan smiled as Arron took a seat and pulled out his own reading material, at least she thought it was. "Of course not. What is that?" she asked leaning forward slightly to see just what the boy was reading. She had never seen a book quite like that before, and it looked interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arron Thompson Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Arron gave the first year a wiry smile before answering her question, "it is what teenage muggle boys read. Its called a comic book and this one is a bout a hero named 'The Green Arrow.'" He said as he flipped throw the pages each one filled with action packed pictures and captions, "it's a picture book for big kids." He said with a soft smile and light hearted chuckle
Arron Thompson
Arron Thompson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:08 am

Rowan echoed Arron's chuckle with her own and moved so she could get a better look at the pictures. "Is he a wizard?" she asked after looking at several of the boxes of pictures that didn't move, raising her brown eyes to him with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down