Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Some peace and quiet (Open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some peace and quiet (Open) Empty Some peace and quiet (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Sydney sat down on the bench beside the clock tower. She had been dealing with Jace yelling at her all morning about Ian and how she was too young to date. Good thing he didnt know about her little make out session with Draco Malfoy in the library the other day. He would probably have a heart attack.

Last edited by Sydney Di Angelo on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Some peace and quiet (Open) Empty Re: Some peace and quiet (Open)

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:12 pm

Artemis was extremely bored and thought it'd be fun to mess with people. After a little wander around, she spotted Sydney. ''Hey there, little Sydney. I'm Artemis...great friends with Ian and girlfriend of Draco.'' She introduced, knowing she was out with Ian and had kissed Draco. ''A little friend of mine told me she heard your brother shout at you. How awkward...I wonder what he would've done if he knew about you and Draco...'' She smirked.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:16 pm

Sydney looked up at the girl who introduced herself as Artemis. She smiled when she said she knew Ian, "Oh thats nice..." That smile soon disappeared when she mentioned Draco and the library. "How did you know about that? No one besides me and Draco knows about that." She wondered if she was going to tell Ian or if she already had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:22 pm

Artemis smirked. ''Like I just said...I'm Draco's girlfriend.'' She said, linking her hands behind her back and began rocking on the balls of her feet. ''And if you're thinking i'm going to tell Ian, you're completely wrong. I'm not much of a bitch. Well..unless you do something to annoy me...'' Her smirk never faded and her eyes showed mischief. She was going to have fun with this Hufflepuff
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Sydneys temper began to rise. She and Jace had that in common. Her eyes danced with flames and she stood up, "Listen you little Snake. You will never tell Ian about that, got it?" She was beyond pissed now. She didnt want Ian to get hurt. Even thought they werent dating at the time, Sydney kissing Draco could be a huge betrayal. She couldnt even imagine what would happen if he knew abotu David and her by the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:31 pm

Artemis chuckled darkly at Sydney's rage and took a step closer to the hufflepuff. Gripping the girl's chin in a slightly tight grip, she growled like an animal. ''And if you do? You wouldn't anger this 'little snake' now would you?'' She hissed. ''Do not..anger me as i will not hesitate to make certain...accidents occur.'' She growled, lifting the girls head up so she was facing Artemis.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:36 pm

Sydney hissed in pain when Artemis grabbed her chin, but she did not break. She would not break. She jerked her chn out of the Snakes grip and growled back, “And you don’t want to anger me. I may be a Hufflepuff but I have the temper and evil mind of a Slytherin. If you tell Ian about what happened with Draco or with David I will make your life a living hell. Got it?!” She seethed in anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:43 pm

Artemis laughed darkly. ''Everyone's got a bad fucking temper, little lassie. You...make me life a living hell? Oh my...Someone's all high and mighty.'' She teased and leaned into Sydney's ear. ''I'm a killer, little hufflepuff...I will not hesitate to do what i do.'' She threatened, her anger not even close to hitting it's mark.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:46 pm

"Bring it on, Artemis. I grew up with 2 brothers and an abusive father. I can handle anything you throw at me and serve right back with a little bit of flare." She was pissed. If this girl ruined her relationship with her Green Eyes, it was going to be game on. "I wonder what Ian would think, you threatening his girlfriend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Artemis chuckled and reached down to her thigh, pulling out a small dagger. ''This is threatening...Besides...im pretty sure you threw the first threat. You know...'I'll make your life a living hell'.'' She then did a fake pout. ''Oh dear little Sydney...Am i supposed to feel sorry for you? I've been forced into a training since i was 4 years old. I know how to handle some little prissy bitch. Ian will not find out about my 'threats'.'' She growled out, pressing the dagger to Sydney's neck. ''Will he or do you want your pretty little neck cut?'' She hissed.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Sydney eyed the knife and gasped, "Nice blade you got there. I have one like it at home." She giggled when she threatened her again, "Thank you, I know Im pretty." She smiled and did a fake pout, "Oh Artemis. Poor little Artemis. Ian may find out, he may not. Depends on how bad you want him not to." Sydney did a quick little wrist flick move that her brother, Sam had taught her that sent the knife flying across the courtyard. "Do you not want him to find out. What about Draco? I'm sure Malfoy wouldnt care, but I'm positive the professors would."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:02 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes and revealed her gauntlet which had a blade sticking out of it. ''See..I'm used to losing people. I wouldn't care if he found out or not. I'd just prefer not to lose a lot of allies.'' She admitted before making a small cut in Sydney's neck. ''Oh...Are you a little tattle tale?'' She pouted again. ''Are you gonna tell on me? Do it, bitch...I need something to make me laugh.'' She growled. She then pressed Sydney against the nearest wall, her eyes glowed a darker gold and she smirked cruelly. ''I've not felt blood on my hands in a long time...I'd make your death look like a mere accident.'' Artemis mused, her tone obviously not joking. She was slowly but steadily getting pissed off.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Sydney knew Artemis was serious when she cut a small slit in her neck, "You're crazy. You're literally insane." She pushed Artemis off of her and pulled her wand out. She held the wand to Artemis' neck and growled, "I could do it so easily. But youre not worth it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:29 pm

Artemis laughed darkly and almost insanely. ''Of course i'm crazy and of course im insane and bitch, i wouldn't have it any other way.'' She smirked before rolling her eyes. ''Unless you want me to snap your wand in two, you best move that fucking stick away from my neck.'' She growled, smirking.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm

"Ha. You're so adorable and naive." Sydney chuckled and lowered her wand slightly but not putting it away. "I may be blonde, but Im not stupid." She stepped back keeping her wand level with Artemis' chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:37 pm

Artemis smiled. ''Oh why thank you. You're just a plain bitch.'' She said in a sickly sweet tone before grabbing Sydney's wand and sliding it out of her hand. She laughed darkly. ''Never put a wand so close to a person.'' She growled, holding it behind her head. ''Smart move, slut.'' She hissed.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:39 pm

"Let me teach you a few lessons, Artemis." Sydney tackled Artemis and grabbed her wand. She rolled away from the girl and jumped to her feet. "Never mess with a Black Belt with something to lose. Lesson number 1." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and sighed, "Dont worry. You'll learn eventually."

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:49 pm

David saw the fight with Artemis and Sydney break out and rushed forward and put Sydney in a headlock "knock it off Di'Angelo" he growled, throwing her back and stepping in front of Artemis, his wand out and raised at Syndey "you okay Wolfe?" he asked out of the corner of his mouth, his eyes fixed on Sydney. NO ONE messed with his friends.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:51 pm

"What the hell Shuter!?" Sydney screamed after she was thrown backwards. She saw his wand raised at her so she raised hers right back at his, "What was that about, David?" SHe thought they were friends. I mean after the lake, things were bound to be awkward. But she never thought he would do this to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:56 pm

Artemis let the pathetic girl tackle her and she had half the mind to stab her in the stomach with her blade. Looking up at David, she rolled her eyes and smirked. ''I'm always alright, Sharpy.'' She stood up and laughed at Sydney's reaction. ''Listen here you little bitch...I have half the the mind to gut you right now. I don't need fucking lessons from a 'black belt' because in my life, that means shit all. You got that!?'' She growled out. ''Oh...I bet you thought just 'cause you did what you did with David, you'd be off the hook for hurting one of his friends?'' She couldn't stop laughing.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:58 pm

Sydneys eyes danced with flames again when she mentioned the lake, "Shut up you little Bitch!" Sydney screamed and thought of how to get to her without getting caught by David. She could run around him or dive beneath his legs. Instead she decided to just charge David and hope she could catch him by surprise and knock him over to get to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:04 pm

Emrys left the forest blood was drying to her claws and her face, her hair was braided tight to her head and she had been hunting and training but it was time ti come in from the wild. Walking up the hills she entered the clock courtyard when she saw the altercation between the two girls. Her blood began to boil at the sight of someone touching her Artemis, she sprinted across the courtyard in time to grab Sydney's shirt and throw her to the grown her knee digging into her chest "SO you think you can lay hands on my sister" she growled.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:06 pm

David would save his smirk for when Sydney was dealt with "that's good to here Wolfe" he then heard her rant at Sydney and gaped at Sydney "you TOLD her?! Have you told the whole fucking school?!" When she charged he roared "Flip-" He stopped mid spell as Grimm took care of the bitch
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:09 pm

Artemis laughed at Sydney's words. ''Oh why thank you, slut. I just love being called a bitch.'' She growled and saw a familiar shape run past her. This caused a wide smirk to form on her face when she saw it was her wolf sister, covered in blood. ''Nice of you to join us, my bloody sister.'' She smirked even more. ''Oh David...she didn't tell me. Well not directly.'' She told David, grinning madly. She really was insane.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:26 pm

"She does" he agreed, now feeling free to smirk.. Sydney wasn't stupid enough to try and fight with the three of them, was she? He gave a small nod to the bloody girl, knowing Artemis enough not to question. When she mentioned not directly he said to her "Jade can't know. I want to tell him in my own way"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next