Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A quiet place (Hermione)

Go down

A quiet place (Hermione) Empty A quiet place (Hermione)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Sydney went down to the library to get some studying done. While Hufflepuffs seem like the quiet type, they sure know how to party. Which was not good when she needed to study. She sat at a table and pulled her books out and began to read.

Back to top Go down

A quiet place (Hermione) Empty Re: A quiet place (Hermione)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Hermione skipped into the library, grabbed the book that she was looking for, then sat down at a table and began reading. She couldn't help but notice the girl sitting across from her reading the same book. "Great minds, huh?" she said without looking up from her book. She didn't know the girl at all, but it didn't stop her from talking to her. Books and school were the only thing that ever made Hermione speak to people that she didn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:07 pm

Sydney looked up and saw a Gryffindor girl she recognized. But she couldnt remeber her name. It started with an H she thought, "Hermione right? And yeah, I guess so. Are you enjoying it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:29 pm

Hermione was a bit surprised that the Hufflepuff knew who she was. She felt bad that she didn't have a clue as to who the girl was. "That's me," she said, then nodded. "And yes, I'm really enjoying it. It's fascinating." Hermione smiled at the girl kindly, hoping she might introduce herself to save Hermione from having to ask who she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:38 pm

"Im Sydney Di Angelo." She nodded at the book they both were reading, City of Bones. "What part are you up to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:01 pm

Hermione smiled. "Nice to meet you," she said. "I'm only on the first chapter, so not much has happened yet." Hermione didn't normally read fiction novels, but she still did, on occasion. She liked reading facts and information, but a little escape to another world never hurt anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:08 pm

"Well its a great book. This is my second time reading it. I actually wanna get a muggle tattoo of the Angelic rune." She giggled because that was very un-Hufflepuff like of her to want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:20 pm

Hermione laughed slightly. "I could never do that," she said. "I have an awful fear on needles." Hermione was never the biggest fan on anything medical, which is another reason that she loved magic so much. No needles were required in magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:21 pm

"Im terrified of needles too. I just really want it. That or the platform number: 9 3/4. Whichever one I'm feeling more when the pen starts to draw." She giggled and felt so rebellious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:23 pm

Hermione nodded. "So, you're muggle-born then?" she asked. She couldn't imagine why anyone that didn't grow up in the muggle world would have any desire to get a tattoo. Heck, most purebloods didn't even know what a tattoo was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:27 pm

"Actually believe it or not, I'm a pureblood." It was unlike most purebloods to know anything about the muggle world. "But the muggle world slightly fascinates me. I think theres something sentimental about having a permanent picture on your body. One that you cant magic away or change easily."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:44 pm

Jace strolled into the library and instantly spotted his sister with another girl. She appeared to be Gryffindor. He walked over to them and smiled, "Hello ladies." He turned to the girl and smirked, "I'm Jace Di Angelo. And you are?"
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Sydney groaned as her brother came up to her and Hermione, "What do you want Jace?" She rolled her eyes at Hermione and made a gesture that said she apologized for her brtohers behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down