Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Midnight snack (Artemis)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Midnight snack (Artemis) Empty Midnight snack (Artemis)

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Jace tiptoed out of his common room and down the stairs to the kitchens. When he arrived, he saw a bunch of House Elves running around banging pots and pans and cooking delicious smelling food. "Excuse me?" He said. All 20 of the little creatures turned to look at him. They all were eager to help. Jace kneeled down beside a little one with a bow tied around its ear, "Do you think you can whip up a snack for me? Anything will do really." He was raised to be respectful to the house elves.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Midnight snack (Artemis) Empty Re: Midnight snack (Artemis)

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Artemis never slept unless forced to that is so she usually stayed with the elves as one of them was actually her elf. Hearing someone walk inside, she bit back a growl as this was her peaceful time but simply tilted her head. ''Honey, there is no need for whipping something up. There is enough here to feed an army.'' The elf with the bow seemed to laugh and run towards Artemis jumping in her arms. ''Honey sorry...Honey just care for Artemis.'' The elf said and Artemis simply laughed, holding Honey on her hip. Staring at Jace, she recalled him being Sydney's brother and her growl threatened to escape. ''Eat some of this. The elves get a bit excited when i come down.'' She admitted, holding Honey to her chest.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:23 pm

"I can see they really care for you." He chuckled as the House Elf, Honey, clung to the girls hip. "Artemis, right?" He recalled that this was the girl who threatened to kill his sister. "You fought Syd? While I do sometimes wish my sister would drop dead, I'd appreciate it if you weren't the one to do it. I'd like to have that honor." He took a cookie off the plate and bit into it. The chocolate chips seemed to melt in his mouth, "Oh my god, this is amazing."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Artemis nodded. ''Honey is my house elf...My mother made her follow me here.'' She admitted whilst Honey rested on her hip. ''Yes that is I and you're Jace.'' She said before fully growling at the mention of his sister. ''Your sister is a pain in my ass and needs to learn not to play around with two of my friends.'' She said, narrowing her eyes. Sydney just rubbed her the wrong way and it pissed her off. ''I don't sometimes wish it. Maybe that's how we're different when it comes to her.'' Raising her eyebrow at his reaction, she grabbed a strawberry and bit into it. ''Why are you down here anyway?'' Artemis asked.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:35 pm

"Woah woah woah, calm down." Jace chuckled when Artemis got mad at him. "I've lived with her for 11 years. I know shes a pain in the ass." He chuckled again "I got hungry. And I dont think Sydney is playing around with Ian. You should hear the way she goes on and on about him. Ian this... Ian that... Ian, Ian, Ian." He shook his head, "Its bloody annoying, it is."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Artemis sighed. ''Don't tell an angry girl to calm down...it never works.'' She said through gritted teeth before rolling her eyes. ''I'd probably kill myself or just her if i lived with her for that long. She did before they were together. Kissing David one second and then kissing Ian another.'' She mused before rolling her eyes. ''Oh and you forgot..My Green eyes. My green eyes..'' She smirked. ''Sounds annoying...She seems like a girly girl as well so that must be worse.'' She groaned in annoyance.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:47 pm

"Wow, you're fiesty." Jace laughed at her comment about Sydneys nick name for Ian. "Grren eyes... yeah. I hear that alot." He took another cookie and chomped down on it. "Didn't she also kiss that Malfoy Prat?" He had heard about Draco Malfoy. But he didnt want the details about him and his sister.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Artemis smirked. ''That i am. See...David, Mio and I call him Jade. It's a shorter nickname and seems nicer. Green eyes is just...a weird nickname.'' She admitted, shrugging before watching Honey jump off her lap to put the ends of the strawberries in the bin. ''Yes she did. That Malfoy Prat also happens to be my boyfriend.'' She points out.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:00 pm

"Jade, so thats what Shuter was talking about the other day. I dont know why she called him that name in particular. But he doesnt seem to mind." His eyes widened when she said she was dating Malfoy, "Oh I'm sorry. I didnt mean to offend you or your boyfriend. I've just heard some things about him around the castle." He had to admit Artemis was pretty, it was no surprise she had a boyfriend. "Im dating Stacy Walker. Do you know her?"
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Artemis caught Honey as she jumped back into Artemis' lap and looked at Jace. ''It's because he has green eyes..i'm pretty sure that's obvious.'' She teased before shrugging. ''Didn't offend me at all.'' She reassures him before shrugging again. ''No i don't. Never met her.'' She tells him.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:13 pm

"I know why she calls him that/ Just wondering why something that obvious. Syd's usually more creative than that. Although I did hear her call him it once in Italian." He laughed at his sisters obsession with the Italian language, "We've never even been to Italy. The closest weve been is eating spaghetti and meatballs at Bucellis. And you should meet her some time. Shes awesome." Jace smiled when he thought of his girlfriend.
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Artemis shrugged. ''Perhaps her creativity died. It happens to bitches.'' She said coldly. It was no lie that she hated Sydney and she didn't care that she was saying it in front of her brother. ''I've got an obsession with latin but i suppose that comes with the way i've been brought it up.'' She told him, holding Honey in her arms like a toddler. ''I'm not into meeting new people. You may say she's awesome but she is your girlfriend. I'm pretty sure you have to say that.''
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:27 pm

"Woah, dont call my sister that. I'm all for you bashing Syd but there's a line. Dont cross it. thank you." Jace really was fine with Artemis ragging on Sydney, but she was still his sister. He had to have boundaries on the allowed bashing. "And Stacy really is awesome. She's friend swith David, Ian and Mio too I think. We all played Quidditch together one time. The game ended early cuz Syd got hurt when she crashed and flipped her broom."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes. ''Fine. I'll call her that in private and when you and your little sister are not around. Sound good?'' She says, kissing Honey's forehead as the elf seemed to be asleep on Artemis. ''She got hurt? Fuck...missed it.'' She muttered before shrugging. ''I'm going to guess David left and Ian looked after her like a good little boy.'' She said in a condescending tone.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:51 pm

"Im fine with that. And yes you missed it." He laughed when she kissed the house elf, "She's adorable. And yes, David left and Ian stayed like a good guy." He realized then how much Ian cared for his sister. "I think i might not have to end up killing this guy."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Artemis sighed. ''Such a shame and that she is...I've had her since i was born. She's family.'' She points out before smiling slightly. ''Such a protective brother...but i swear to Salazar if you harm Ian at all, i will make sure you have no hands to touch Stacy with.'' She threatened softly, a growl in her throat but not coming out.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:00 pm

"Woah." Jace held up his hands and smiled a lop sided smile. "No need for violence. Were all friends here." He shook his head, "Sydney would kill me before you could take out that knife I know you have hidden on you."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Artemis smirked. ''We are not friends, Jace. You know that.'' She said before rolling her eyes. ''I'm sure she wouldn't dare kill you.'' She then lifted up her arm and a blade popped out of her gauntlet. ''You caught me...'' She said in a joking tone.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jace Di Angelo Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:05 pm

"Awwww and here i thought we were bonding." He said in a teasing tone. He stuck out his bottom lip and batted his eyes at her. He eyed the blade she exposed to him and whistled, "Impressive. Now what about the one on your leg." He eyed her upper thigh and raised an eyebrow, "Come on."
Jace Di Angelo
Jace Di Angelo

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes. ''Us? Bonding? My my...And i thought i was insane.'' She joked, smirking. ''That it is...'' Sighing, she stood up and put Honey on the chair who seemed to smile at Artemis knowing what was about to happen. Artemis pulled out the dagger from her thigh and placed it on the table before pulling out five smaller ones next to it. She then lifted up her foot and pulled one out from there and then took off the heel on her shoes to reveal a fold-able blade. She placed them on the table before taking talking off her robe and turned around to show two fold-able katana swords. Putting all the blades back where they came from, she picked up Honey again and sat down. ''I have loads more but they're in my trunk at my dorm.'' She smirked, proud of her weapons.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:56 pm

"Wow. Remind me to never EVER piss you off." Jace said his eyes showing both respect and fear. "He reached out to touch one of the blades, but decided that was a bad idea. "How many in total?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Artemis chuckled. ''I have these wolf claws...they're really badass and they just fit on like gloves. They're my favorite but i never wear them when i go down here. They scare Honey..'' She admitted before tilting her head. ''See...I have around 100 daggers and swords at home and in my trunk there is around 75 and now there is 11. Soooo that is 186 in total but of course...my friend's mother makes a lot so there is more in the future. That also doesn't include my bows and arrows.'' She points out with a smirk. Her weapons were like children. She loved all of them.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:07 pm

"NEVER Piss you off." He chuckled and pulled out his wand. "This is the only weapon I have. And my fists of course." He did a little punch number and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lethia Delmar Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Artemis smirked. ''Yeah...it's a good idea if you don't.'' She said and tilted her head. ''I believe..using weapons is sort of a surprise to your enemies when they use their wand.'' She admitted, staring at her fists. ''I do a lot of kick boxing when i can so if i got into a fist fight i think i'd be alright.'' She said with a confident smirk.
Lethia Delmar
Lethia Delmar

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:33 am

"So why do you have all the weapons in the first place?" He was curious at to why she felt the need to carry weapons on her at all time. "If you dont mind my asking. I'm a curious person." He knew his father had both his wand and muggle weapons in the house in case he needed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next