Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Portuguese Snack (Fenrir) [R]

Go down

A Portuguese Snack (Fenrir) [R] Empty A Portuguese Snack (Fenrir) [R]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Ricardo looked on from a fence. He was at a 'safe' distance from the shrieking shack, but he couldn't help it. He wanted to get closer. Sometimes he wished he wasn't so hot headed because when he finally began to think again, he was at the door of the Shack.

Pushing it open, it creaked all the way till it was open, and Ricky cursed in his mind, Why didn't I bring Ember and Chase..., he was no coward of course, but though he was only a child, he was brave enough to admit what he feared, or got him frightened and the scariest haunted house in England sure did the trick.

As he walked around the place, the sounds of a hundred of souls being tortured echoed in his ears and he groaned each time they came up.  

Walking up a set of stairs, he looked out one of the windows, and spotted a trail of blood on the snowy floor on the outside. He stumbled back slightly, and then tilted his head back. In this new hall, there were two doors, and another set of stairs. He wanted to just go down, but his curiosity got the best of him.

He opened the first door and found nothing. An empty room, with a simple piano and a bed. He then returned to the hall, and closed the door behind him, before looking at the other one. A pool of blood formed under it, and Ricardo took out his wand and his ring. He hurled it to the air and then grabbed the hilt of the sword that appeared out of thin air.

Approaching the door, he knocked on it, but decided against speaking.

Back to top Go down

A Portuguese Snack (Fenrir) [R] Empty Re: A Portuguese Snack (Fenrir) [R]

Post by Sin Delmar Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:28 pm

A roar of rage filled the air as the door to the shack flew open off its hinges, someone had interupted his meal. Stalking out of the door the wolf like man covered in blood looked down on the boy "What do we have here?"
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:37 pm

His hands clenched around his wand and sword, as he walked backwards till his back hit the rail. He climbed on top of it, and eyed the hairy man covered in blood, "Who are you?" Ricardo growled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:54 pm

A harsh laugh followed a toothy grin as he looked at the boy "A fighter are you? Hah! you should know me by my face boy." taking three easy strides towards him Fenir smashed his hand into the boy's chest breaking the railing with his body.
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Ricardo fell from the broken rail, and down the stairs to the first floor, and he groaned. His shirt had been ripped apart with only one punch and he feared for his life, yet he was no coward, he could be called a fool for not running but he knew he couldn't so better die the death of a lion then the death of a coward. He pounced to his feet, spitting blood, and hurled the steps that had been ripped from the stairs at Fenrir, as he slowly stumbled back, "All I can understand by looking at your face is that you're an ugly fuck," he commented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Fenir picked the boy up growling as his claws dug into him "you have balls" he grinned "ever dream of being a wolf?"
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:38 pm

"Nope," he growled and swung his gladus up to slash the wolf man across the face, "I've dreamed of killing wolves though,"  he half grinned half snarled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Smashing the boy into the floor he forced the sword from his hands and held him down "I could turn you" he growled his head breath smelling fouly of meat and beer, his saliva dripping "I could turn you into the thing you hate"
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:17 pm

"I don't hate your kind," he drawled as he sent a two footed kick towards his face, "I hate YOU," he spat at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Grabbing a leg as flew towards him he bent it over his arm a sickening crack resounding through the shack. A dark laugh flitted through the room "you have fire son"
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:39 am

"I also have a bad temper," he groaned and spat in the wolf's face growling at him ignoring his pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down