Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Unwanted intruder (Bill) [PG-13]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unwanted intruder (Bill) [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unwanted intruder (Bill) [PG-13]

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Misha looked at him, determined. "I am not stabbing him. I may be a cannibal. I may be a future death eater, but that's still only a future. And we can have bloody sex every night. But I am not going to hurt people. Not now. And it's not because I don't love you. It's because I am not that girl. If you love that girl, then I am sorry, but she is only your illusion," she told him despite the pain she felt by saying this. "You mare a killer, I get it. But I am not. I didn't hurt the kids in our hut. And I am not going to stab Weasley, because you would love to see me covered in blood," she told him. "If you leave me or stop loving me for this, it's not the kiss that was a problem."

Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Unwanted intruder (Bill) [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unwanted intruder (Bill) [PG-13]

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:36 pm

"Stab him or I will kill him" he hissed his body touched hers as he towered over her "Do it."

Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:38 pm

"You kill him, and it doesn't have to bother you anymore, whom I kiss. You kill him, you lose me," she told him not stepping away. "And if I stab him, I lose myself. I am not doing that. Not just yet."
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:42 pm

His jaw tightened and he took the knife back, turning he yelled "WINKY" with a crack the elf appeared "oh dear..oh my...master allen has had a temper again" the elf stammered seeing Bill's bloodied body "get him to the hospital wing" he hissed "Not disposing sir?" the elf asked with shock "no not this time" he turned and looked at misha, his eyes were full of rage but showed obvious pain his heart felt betrayed and he didnt know if he could trust her. "This one lives" sheathing the blade he threw the damaged flower at her feet and turned heading for the forest as the elf gathered Bill up and took him away.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Misha couldn't stand his look so she looked down, tears in her eyes again. She there was nothing she could do or say to fix this mess. Not right now anyway. As Decibel left, she fell on her knees, sudden weakness taking over her body, she lied there, in Bill's blood, holding damaged flower and sobbing heavily. She knew there was no one going to save her. Her only real friend was Mal, and even with him she was cross. There was no one to put the pieces together.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Staying in the forest for an hour or so he smashed his fists into trees with anger, he roared with rage he cried and asked why he couldnt just have one person love him...his heart ached but still..he worried about her. Leaving the forest he found her where he left her, his hands were torn to pieces his face stained with his own blood and tears. Kneeling on the ground he gathered Misha into his arms holding her like a child with shaking hands he kissed her hair.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:00 pm

She hid her face into his chest, still sobbing, unable to get control over herself. She hated herself now more than ever. For being person she was. Demon who was cursed by kindness. Why everything had to be so hard and complicated? She wanted to tell Dec how much she loved him, she wanted to just kiss him and spend whole night lying in his arms at his dorm. Just like they always did it. But all she could do right now, was crying hopelessly into his chest. So much for the tough girl she was claiming herself to be.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:02 pm

He felt silent tears rolling down his face as he stroked her hair "Shhh its okay my little queen" he whispered "Misha...my misha...you are the sun the moon and the stars to me" he whispered softly "you are everything, i love you so much my misha, my beautiful sweet misha,"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:08 pm

"I love you too, Dec. I never felt anything for him or anyone else. You are my world and my hope. I am so sorry," she sobbed, holding him tight, too scared he would disappear again if she let go.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:10 pm

"I..just..i..it killed me.." he said his voice cracking with emotion "to see you kissing him" a sob racked his framed and his grip tightened "your all i have and all i want in my life...in that moment i lost you."
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:16 pm

"He kissed me. I slapped him for that. I would never kiss anyone else, than you," she told him. "Look, my life sucks, I am pretending something most of the time. You are the only person I can be myself with. You are my life as well."
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:20 pm

He looked into her beautiful eyes and shook his head "Your my weakness misha salander...gods i love you so much" he kissed the tears then kissed her lips gently and lovingly.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:22 pm

"And you are my strenght, Decibel Allen," she replied and kissed him back, pulling her hands around his neck.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:39 pm

"Lets go home" he said softly picking her up he took them back to the common room where he helped her clean up gently removing the bloody clothes and giving her soft new ones so they could lie in bed.

"Both of Us Broken, Caught In The Moment"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:45 pm

She let him take care of her, curled up in his bed, with only one desire, to stay here forever. She remembered those winter nights with mum, having hot chocolate and watching that muggle tv covered in blankets in the bed. And right now, she would do the same with Decibel.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2