Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Unwanted intruder (Bill) [PG-13]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unwanted intruder (Bill) [PG-13] Empty Unwanted intruder (Bill) [PG-13]

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Misha took three pumpkins from home to the lake, where she found a beautiful spot which was always somehow hers and where no one else ever went. She wanted to be alone today, so she decided to go there and get pumpkins ready for Halloween. It was one of the last relatively warm days, she could feel the first snow in the air in a few days and was excited even more.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Unwanted intruder (Bill) [PG-13] Empty Re: Unwanted intruder (Bill) [PG-13]

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:02 pm

Bill was going for a walk around the black lake. He liked to think that it calmed him, but really all it did was make him think even more. Due to the peace and quiet, his mind was about to roam all through the things that he may have been avoiding. Every now and then he picked up a flat stone, throwing it into the water and watching it skip along the surface. He was about to sit down when he noticed that there was somebody nearby. He kept walking until he was close enough to see them. That someone was Misha bloody Salander. His eyes narrowed and he called, "Why are you always in the places that I go to relax?"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:27 pm

She heard familiar voice and sighed, annoyed. "Go away Weasley, I am not going to let you ruin my day again today," she said only. It was for the first time after a very long time she didn't start their conversation by shouting. She just wanted to do her job here, for Rowena's sake. Why it always had to be him, who came around? Why couldn't it ba Mal? Rowan? Pansy? Decibel? Or anyone else, than William fucking Weasley? She could probably even handle all his brothers together but him? No. He was a curse.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Bill briefly considered asking what she was doing. He was curious about the pumpkins. But he wasn't going to show any interest in anything that she was doing. Running his fingers through his hair to get the few strands out of his eyes, he walked closer to her. For the millionth time, a voice in his head told him to just turn around and walk away, and for the millionth time he ignored it. He new it would be the most intelligent thing to do, but around her he was far from smart. When Misha was around, he tended to be exactly they way that she said he was, he just couldn't help it. "Oh, sweet Misha. I have so much on an effect on you that I can impact your whole day? Well, I'm flattered."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:18 pm

"I said piss off, Weasley," she said, her voice more sharp now. She didn't want him here. Well, she kept telling herself she didn't want him around. Truth was, that she was looking for him every time she didn't see him for longer, than three days. She didn't understand why she felt that way, when whenever he came around, all they did was shouting at each other.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Bill smirked as he stood near her. He was only doing it to annoy her, of course. "I don't like it when bossy little Ravenclaws tell me what to do, haven't you learned that by now, sweetheart?" His voice was slightly sarcastic, but the words were true. He didn't like to be bossed around, and he was far to stubborn to do what she told him to. He looked at her for a moment before grinning, "You know, you really should learn not to get so grumpy."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:33 pm

"I'm not bossing you around. I was here first and I am not interrested in your company, so you I want you to leave me alone. It's you who is invading my personal space here," she replied to him. Thanks to the fact she was busy with pumpkins, she didn't shout. Yet. "Not my fault you have such a bad influence around people," she added at his remark about her being grumpy.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:45 pm

The Gryffindor did not agree with her, and he wasn't afraid to tell her so. "Well, it isn't your personal space. It is actually space that should be used by all of the students, remember. If you want to go somewhere just for you, maybe you could try your dormitory? Then you should lock the door from the inside and throw the key out the bloody window!" He looked at her face, and then at the pumpkin. Oh, she was making halloween jack-o-lanterns. The boy snorted, "On the contrary, I am actually a very pleasant person when not in your presence. Obviously it is you that causes the issue."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Misha sighed again and looked at him, then she trace very close distance between them with her eyes. "This is what I call invading personal space, not the fact you are at the lake. You can even drown in that lake for all I care. But right now, you are so close that being a bit close you could hit me or kiss me. That, Weasley, is invading personal space," she told him in a way as if he was complete idiot. "And for your information, I am quite popular person. So I guess my influence over people is not as bed as you make it to be," she added and went back to her pumpkin.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:02 pm

Bill hadn't noticed how close they were, he had been too focused on the words between them. But now that she had pointed it out, he wished that he hadn't noticed. He could see the exact colour of her eyes, and he wondered how he'd never noticed them before. They were very beautiful. She was saying something, but he couldn't really hear her. Why was she always talking? Just for one minute, he wished she would just shut up. Before her could even register what he was doing, Bill had leaned in and pressed his lips directly onto hers.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Misha was so busy being mean at him, she didn't realize he didn't pay attention to her words at all. Specialy thos about personal space. Suddenly, she felt his lips on hers and froze. What the hell was he doing?! She wanted to push him away, slap him across that stupid face of his and send him to hell. That was what she should do. And what she wanted, right? She had Decibel after all. And she loved her boyfriend. But right there, at this moment, Bill's lips felt so right on hers. It took her few seconds to realize she was actually kissing him back. When it hit her, she imidiately pushed him away and slapped him hard, just like she planned "What the fuck do you think you are doing, Weasley!" she shouted at him, hiding the fact how terrified of her feelings she was right now, behind mask of anger.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Bill didn't even have enough wits about him to realise that she was returning the kiss. Well, he did, but not enough to realise that she shouldn't have been. Hell, he shouldn't have even started it, but it wasn't until he was pushed away and felt a stinging slap on his face that he realised what he'd done. What the fuck, William? What the actual fuck? He thought as she yelled at him. He should have said something like 'I have no idea. Bye', but he didn't. Instead, his eyes narrowed and he shouted back, "I hate to be the one to break it to you, Misha, but that wasn't just me!"
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Misha was speechless. Again. In that moment she would slap herself as well if she could. How the hell did that happen? How could she kiss him back? "You started it! I just told you to stop invading my private space and what you do?! You kissed me, you idiot! Why the hell did you do it?!" she probably shouldn't add the last question. Whole speech kind of lost it's point by that, but Misha didn't really care. She just needed to shout, keep herself angry, otherwise she would start to cry. In front of him. And she couldn'T afford such a shame.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Decibel took a fire whiskey from the kitchens with a sweet wink to the elves he left and headed down to see Misha, she had told him she would be carving pumpkins by the lake and flower in one hand whiskey in the other he smiled happy to surprise her. Nearing his lady's favorite spot he walked around a tree to see a ginger gryffindor kissing her....

His blood sang with rage as his grip changed on the bottle of whiskey, his heart sped up and somewhere a logical voice in his mind told him to calm down but within seconds he was between them shoving misha away from the bastard he shattered the bottle of whiskey over the weasley's head.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Bill didn't know what to say, which was a first. He could always think of some smartass thing to say in return to her ramblings, but for once he seemed to have lost his voice. He could feel the side of his face that she'd slapped heating up, but he didn't care. Her eyes really were very pretty, especially when she was mad- Stop it, Bill! When he finally found his voice, the Gryffindor shrugged, "I have no idea. But, quite obviously, I had a mental lapse because I know that if I were in my right mind I would have never done anything remotely like that with you of all people."

One second he was about to give the girl a scathing remark before leaving, and the next someone was there in between them and he had a bottle smashed over his head. Bill's mind went fuzzy, but with a few blinks his vision cleared. He looked at the Ravenclaw male and smirked, "Haven't you heard? Weasley's don't fall down that easily.." He then pulled back his arm and aimed a solid punch at the guy's jaw.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Decibel's head whipped back but his rage and adrenalin kept him moving, he was a killer and misha knew what he was capable of and right now was no time to hold back. In a fluid motion he had pulled out a knife from his boot, and sank into into the weasley's gut and twisted it. "You bastard touched my girlfriend" he hissed ripping the knife to the right he pulled it out of the boy and kicked him to the ground.
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:55 pm

His words stabbed Misha eight into her heart and she couldn't hold back her tears anymore. Fact that he kissed her and confused her was one thing. But what he said afterwards, that was just too much. No matter what else he would say, she didn't care. In that moment, she really hated him. And herself as well for being so stupid, letting him do this to her. Next thing she remembered was Bill lying on the ground, Dec standing over him, and smasned bottle of whiskey in his hands. When Bill sort of recovered and punched Dec, she held her beath, backing away slowly, scared if she sayd something, they would both turn onto her. Dec will never forgive her this. She screwed it. But when he stabbed Bill, she couldn't stand it anymore. "Dec, stop it! He isn't worth it!" she shouted and grabbed the hand he was holding his knife in.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Turning to Misha the blood soaked knife in his hand he through her hand off him "How could you do this to me?" he shouted at her "how could you ask him to kiss you!? i heard you! you begged for it. I let you in i treat you like the queen i think you are, you said you were MINE!"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:02 pm

"Dec, I would never ask him to kiss me! I love you! I am yours! I was only telling him he invaded my personal space be being so close he could hit me, or kiss me. But I would never beg any other boy to kiss me, than you! I swear," she begged him but didn't touch him again since she knew how dangerous he could be.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:14 pm

He looked at the bleeding weasley then back to her "You love me?" he snarled "then fix this" he handed her the knife malice in his eyes "Stab him"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Bill walk about to reach for his wand, but it was too late. He saw the glint of silver as the blade was plunged into his gut. He should have known better than to let Decibel get the best of him, but his mind was still reeling from kissing his sworn enemy, and he'd been caught of guard. He was bleeding quite heavily, and he could feel himself passing out. He heard the boy say 'Stab him.' His last thought before losing consciousness was, She's going to kill me.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Misha looked at him with horror. She had to quickly think of something. She couldn't stab Bill. She just couldn't. She somehow cared for him. Stabing him wasn't option. "Is that how you see love? Kill somebody who isn't even worth it? Dec, this is stupid and foolish. Either we kill him or he survives but in both cases, we end up in terrible mess. And as much as I love you, I love my family as well! Dec, you know my secrets, I can't afford to make a mess! And certainly not because of meaningless kiss. Not to mention he is half dead alredy, what would be so proving and heroic about stabing him now?" she tried to talk this out. She simply had to try. "I love you, Dec. Only kisses that mean something to me, belong to you. We don't have to mess things up." she said.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:30 pm

"There wont be a mess" he said darkly "and i said stab him not kill him." he smirked a bit "your dad's boss keeps an eye out for me, its a favor to my family, she wont get us in trouble. So stab him Misha. Prove to me he means nothing"
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Misha looked at him, determined. "I am not stabbing him. I may be a cannibal. I may be a future death eater, but that's still only a future. And we can have bloody sex every night. But I am not going to hurt people. Not now. And it's not because I don't love you. It's because I am not that girl. If you love that girl, then I am sorry, but she is only your illusion," she told him despite the pain she felt by saying this. "You mare a killer, I get it. But I am not. I didn't hurt the kids in our hut. And I am not going to stab Weasley, because you would love to see me covered in blood," she told him. "If you leave me or stop loving me for this, it's not the kiss that was a problem."
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Decibel Allen Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:36 pm

"Stab him or I will kill him" he hissed his body touched hers as he towered over her "Do it."
Decibel Allen
Decibel Allen
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content