Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Morgan wrapped her arms around his strong form as he flipped her over, claiming his place above her. Feeling him at her entrance, she arched her hips to try to find him, but he was always just out of reach until he claimed her. Her gasp sounded loudly against his lips as their dance began. Matching his movements expertly, Morgan wrapped her legs around his waist so she could take him deeper as his pace increased in speed and strength. Breaking the kiss, Morgan clung to him, gasping and moaning just for him, holding him close as he worked his magic on her.

Back to top Go down

Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:49 pm

Sometime later....

Breathing heavy he kissed her throat before he stood up holding her, waving his hand the water began to run in the tub, lowering her into the water that foamed around her like a jacuzzi he dropped soft scented bubbled into the water. "Relax my love" he said kissing her cheek "i'll be right back"

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:14 am

Morgan's breaths came just as quickly and heavily as his did as he kissed her neck and scooped her up without effort. As the water turned on and he set her in the tub, Morgan sighed as the hot water wrapped her body, shimmering in a sheen of sweat, in its warm embrace. The bubbles Remus added to her water had a soothing scent as she breathed them in. Leaning into his kiss, Morgan nodded. "Don't be too long," she said to him. Morgan didn't know where he was going, but she trusted him to be back soon. Slipping a little deeper into the water, Morgan let out a content sigh of happiness as she closed her eyes to wait for her love to return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:52 am

He returned not long later with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries and a small box. Setting them on the side of the tub, he climbed in gently nudging his love so he could have her lie on his chest. Nestled together in the hot water he kissed her cheek "i didnt tire you out did i?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:15 am

Morgan's fox ears heard him return and walk over to the tub. Feeling the water ripple as he got in to join her, she smiled as he nudged her and she opened her bright eyes looking up at him. Leaning forward so he could sit behind her, she relaxed back and rested against his strong chest. Perfect... With a content sigh, Morgan kissed his cheek in response and teased, "You always tire me out." She let out a light giggle, and added, "But...... This is relaxing enough to offset that. You brought refreshments?"

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:16 am

"Of course i did" he said picking up a large strawberry he pressed it to her lips while nuzzling her. He couldnt get enough of loving her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:24 am

Morgan bit the large berry he fed to her leaning into his nuzzle. She was so happy. Even the smallest of gestures from him made her happy. Picking up a strawberry from the plate, she held it out to him for a few short moments, before pulling it away. Grinning at him, she pressed it to his lips. "Did you plan all this out before?" she asked as she nibbled the berry he held for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:27 am

"of course I did, I had the venue owners set the room aside" he purred softly enjoying the berry, feeding her another berry before picking up the champagne and handing her a bubbling glass "my queen needed a night in a castle to feel like royalty"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:35 am

"So crafty," she purred to him as she finished her berry and took the bubbling glass he handed to her. Blushing slightly at his comment of her needing a knight, she smiled tenderly at the love of her life. "You are always a knight to me. I don't need a castle for that to be. Everything you do," she said gently stroking his cheek, "Makes me feel like royalty, like something special." Raising her glass to him she cooed, "To us, Moon and Snow. To love forever...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am

"And for many life times to come" he said kissing her then drinking some of the champagne. Putting down his glass he held a box in front of her and opened it "For my beautiful fox" he said inside lie a beautiful fox pendent with there anniversary inscribed on it.

Will You Still Love Me? (Morgan) (NC-17)  - Page 2 HLZ-848x1000
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:05 am

"For many lives to come," Morgan echoed him and sipping her champagne. They had discussed on more than one occasion the idea of past and future lives, and they were certain that they had met in more than just a few past lives and were destined to meet in many more after this one. When he held a box in front of her and opened it, Morgan let out a small gasp as she looked at the fox pendent inscribed with LOVE and their anniversary. "Oh, Remus..... It's beautiful! Thank you.... Thank you, so much," she said touching it lightly before cupping his cheek and pulling him to her to kiss his cheek. Holding him there, she looked back at the fox. "Hard to believe it's been nearly twelve years already, isn't it?" she asked remembering that day like it was yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:07 am

He clasped the necklace around her neck and smiled "Every moment since we met has felt like a fairy tale my little snow" he said "twelve years, twelve hard but magnificent years"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:14 am

Morgan touched the fox as it rested against her chest after her husband clipped it on. Nodding her thoughts went to all that had happened in the past twelve years. The war, the loss of so many of their friends, the loss of both their parents.... Lots of dark, but also light. They welcomed two beautiful children into their lives, watched friends have their own children, grow in their bond to one another and in their love for one another. "Ready for the next twelve, my guiding moon?" she asked, looking up at him, her eyes slightly sad after remembering many of the things they had gotten through together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:16 am

"I died every day waiting for you" he said kissing her softly "I have loved you for a thousand years and i will love you for a thousand more" his hand gently touched her cheek as he stroked her soft skin "don't be so sad the past hurts but its a nessicary evil"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:14 am

As he spoke a line from the song that had become theirs, Morgan smiled her tender smile reserved only for Remus. "No matter where we end up, I will always find you," she said softly, bringing her hand up to cover his. Nodding she let her spirit dip slightly before bringing it back up to the more happy Morgan she was before. "Thing happen that mold and shape us to be able to face the unknowns of the future," she said turning around in the tub so she was on her knees in front of him. Wrapping her arms around his strong body, Morgan pressed her naked form against his, simply taking a moment to enjoy to feel of him against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:46 am

He held her close and tightly "I love you morgan lupin" he murmured "we should probably get back" he chuclkled.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:58 am

"And I love you, Remus Lupin," she purred to him, holding him tightly and sighing happily as she felt his strong protective arms around her. Smiling, Morgan leaned back and stroked he cheek. "If we must," she mused, leaning in to kiss him lightly. Carefully getting to her feet, she stepped from the tub and grabbed one of the fluffy white towels the hung next to the fire to warm. Wrapping up, she turned and smiled sweetly. "How did I get so lucky to find you, Moony?" Morgan asked softly, holding a towel out for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:20 am

Stepping out into the towel he kissed her cheek "I saw a damsel in distress and couldn't stop myself from saving her" he teased speaking of the day they became a couple. Drying his long legs he hooked the towel around his waist before finishing his champagne. retrieving there undergarments he put his pants on then looked at her hands on his hips and smiled "You know other woman would have ran from me, your either amazing or crazy probably both, but i am so glad you are mine.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:36 am

"I'm glad you saved me. I'm still surprised to this day you didn't kill him," she purred remembering that snowy day at the Quidditch pitch. "Saved me from everyone and myself, if I remember right," she added, glancing at the nearly invisible scars on her lower arm from that hardest and darkest of times in her life. Morgan dried, dressed, and slipped into her dress. Pulling it up and holding it in place, she moved to in front of her love for him to zip and clip it closed. "It's likely both. You were crazy to take me," she said looking over her shoulder at him. "But you are worth it. I'm glad I'm yours, and I would have no other than you," Morgan said smiling happily, her grey-blue eyes shifting only slightly to shine a touch of the golden yellow of her Snow form before returning to her natural color.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2