Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I'll Love You To Kingdom Come (Hekate)

Go down

I'll Love You To Kingdom Come (Hekate) Empty I'll Love You To Kingdom Come (Hekate)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Crossing the street, Falcon closed the door of his mother's pub silently, as she was asleep upstairs and the local town drunk was resting his head on the counter with a bottle of wine in his hand. Falcon was accustomed to that life by now and he actually enjoyed it since it was so different from Hogwarts and from the Fortress. At Hogwarts he could be a joker and a slight show off, at the Fortress he had to be obedient and determined, and yet, at the Pub, he had to be relaxed, so he could have fun while he worked. He couldn't complain about any part of his life because at that point he enjoyed it a lot... all that, without even speaking of his girlfriend.

Tightening his coat around his large torso, he walked down the sidewalk, on that cold night after christmas, thinking and gazing at the stars.

Back to top Go down

I'll Love You To Kingdom Come (Hekate) Empty Re: I'll Love You To Kingdom Come (Hekate)

Post by Hekate Mulciber Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Hekate loved to hunt, she hunted many things through out the year, from deer, to bears, to muggles and muggle borns. But tonight her prey was one she wasn't going to kill, it was one she intended to attack but without doing any harm...permanent harm. Tonight her prey was a falcon and the only falcon who mattered in her life.

"Your losing him" Apollo said leaning over her shoulder to watch as there boyfriend left his family pub. "Shh" she hissed suppressing a giggle. Wearing a tight black skirt with a leather jacket and button down shirt she crouched on the rough top opposite the pub. Christmas eve had come suddenly and she had told Falcon she couldn't see him but at last moment she slipped away from home to spend the night with her love.

Getting to her feet she ran across the roof top, tossing her body into a leap across the next one skidding in the gravel as she moved. Running across rooftops was easy for her, before her family came into money from her father, she had to steal food to help feed her siblings and if you didnt run fast enough you got caught.

Running across another roof she jumped onto the lower building and rolled slightly, picking up a ball of snow she packed it hard and hid behind the chimney, leaning out a bit she aimed "lower hek lower" "shut it" and fired.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I'll Love You To Kingdom Come (Hekate) Empty Re: I'll Love You To Kingdom Come (Hekate)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Leaning slightly on his left leg he pounced to the side and the snowball passed right by him, making Falcon look over his shoulder with a scowl on his face, "You should work on your stealth skills. I could hear you coming halfway across town," he growled slightly, "Come out," he ordered whomever had 'attacked' him, as his hand went to the hilt of his sword beneath his coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Hekate frowned at he Falcon's reaction 'why does he have a sword?' apollo said frowning down at the blonde man. 'i dont know..' she replied 'wish you brought our bow' he growled 'me too bro...maybe i should try a direct approach' 'yeah but what if the direct approach gets us killed' 'falcon would never hurt us...' 'yeah..i've heard that one before'

Pulling a thin chain from her wrist she ran along the roof top and jumped, using the chain along a powerline like a zipline she slid down towards the street letting go she landed softly in the snow whipping the chain back around her wrist she planted a hand on her hip "Hey boo" she smirked mischeviously though her eyes went from his fist on the hilt of his sword to his face nervously.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:26 pm

His body began relaxing as the sound of Hekate's voice rang in his ears however he didn't immediately let go off the hilt of his blade. Approaching, his arm slowly went to his side however he propped his sword so it was ready to be pulled out and made sure to remember his wand was in the pocket of his coat, should this be some sort of trick, "Oh... hello Kate," he smiled warmly, holding out a hand for her to take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:29 pm

She took his hand and stepped to his toes she frowned at him as she gave him a peck on the cheek "Apollo and i think your being bizarre" she said "I threw a snowball as a joke and your acting like i'm about to gut you like a fish" 'you got the right' apollo agreed.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 pm

Cupping her chin he kissed her lightly his lips only brushing against hers before he pulled away and his features morphed into a glare, "A prisoner escaped Azkaban, and you want me not to be wary?" he rose his brow as he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:41 pm

She wanted to kiss him again but bit her lip instead "so thats why your carrying the sword?" she quirped "i came to spend the night with you if thats okay" her cheeks flushed pink as she considered that maybe he doesnt want her tonight.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:45 pm

Falcon nodded although that wasn't the only reason for him to carry the sword - he always carried a blade or at least a dirk of some sort, he was actually surprised Hekate hadn't seen or understood yet. "Of course, I don't mind at all," his lips twisted into a grin as he dove his head down kissing her neck ferociously. "Is my brother-in-law awake?" he asked with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:49 pm

She gasped softly at his lips on her neck and her arms went to his waist twining around them. "Of course i'm awake" her voice panned lower for a moment as Apollo spoke "had to make sure your woman didn't do anything stupid" "Look whos calling who stupid" she grumbled hugging Falcon tightly "he can go away if you want"
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm

Smirking widely at the sound of the other half of his lover, Falcon twirled Hekate in his arms and slammed her although softly against the cold wall of a dimly lit house. "You can both stay," he whispered with a somber yet seductive tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:03 pm

She laughed as he twirled her then gasped her eyes going to her lover as her back hit the cold house. Standing on her tip toes she pulled him in for a deeper kiss, snow fell softly around them peppering her red hair in white. Her tongue dipped into his mouth tasting him and savoring this moment.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:06 am

Reciprocating her movements and kissing her just as hungrily, Falcon rest his forehead against Hekate's, nuzzling her once he broke the kiss... " We are no longer children ya' know..." he stated with a low tone, "I sometimes wonder what will happen to us...when everything goes to shit... again. And it will... " he growled slightly, dropping his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:57 pm

She raised a hand to his cheek caressing it lovingly "i don't know what will happen but i'll be yours as long as you will have me" she said with a small smile, she didnt know which side she would stand on if she stood on either side at all she just knew she would be loyal to her falcon.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:35 pm

"That's the thing... " he said inhaling deeply but sighing tiredly afterwards, "What if I want you forever? Will that be for too long?" he asked and rose a brow waiting for her answer, which would decide just what he'd do in the future...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:38 pm

She smiled at him and raising onto her tip toes kissed him gently lovingly, not with the same hunger but with the need to show him how she loved him. "No measure of time with you, will ever be enough" she said softly "but we'll start with forever."
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:50 pm

Nodding at her answer he kissed her passionately pushing her against the wall and then took a step back, "Like I said we're not children anymore... far from it. You may be only fifteen but you have the maturity of a seventeen year old, we're both adults the others just don't see it," he said reaching forwards to just about graze her skin with his fingers, "I know you, you loved me and yet had I not laid claim to you, you would have been able to move on and I would not. What I am about to do next means you can never try to leave me... in no circumstance," he explained before reaching into the back pocket of his trousers, getting his wand. Focusing solely on his house not too far from there he called for a certain 'object' and he had enough focus to bring it out his bedroom's window, and it came flying towards him. Grabbing the object before his love was able to see it he put his wand away and like any other man would, or should, do, got down on one knee. "I don't care if we haven't dated that long. I don't care if your family doesn't accept me, or if my mother doesn't accept you... I love you... will you marry me, Hekate Mulciber?" he asked, opening the box and revealing the ring, his heart skipping more than just one simple beat as he swallowed dry hoping she wouldn't just leave him behind and break his although big, fragile - when it came to his woman - heart.

Engagement Ring:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:56 pm

His words echoed in her mind as he spoke, eyes widening with shock as he took to one knee 'did he just..' apollo's voice rang through her mind as her hands covered her mouth. She felt tears in her eyes and her hands shook. For a moment she said nothing, her mind was frozen in shock, she couldn't beleive someone would want her for the rest of there life, someone who had a voice in her head and a tendency to enjoy killing as was customary for mulcibers.

Slowly she began to nod then finding her voice she said "yes..of course yes!" she fell on her knees hugging him.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:31 pm

Hugging her tightly he nuzzled her neck softly his strong arms wrapping around her back as he kissed her over and over. "May I?" he asked with a whisper toying with the ring with his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 am

She nodded wiping at her tears she held out her left hand, her eyes looking at him with so much love and adoration, she had no idea that someone like falcon could love her.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:25 pm

Slipping the ring down her finger he smiled as it fitted perfectly, like it was made for his lovely slytherin. Kissing her hand he hugged her again nuzzling her cheek and holding her close,... "I love you..." he whispered gently rocking her in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down