Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Oh, My Love (Bruce, Marvolo)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh, My Love (Bruce, Marvolo)  Empty Oh, My Love (Bruce, Marvolo)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:59 pm

After leaving her friend at Saint Mungos, Marvolo appeared home, walking through the front door she was covered in blood and she looked like she'd been through hell. She cursed to herself as she ran a hand through her hair, she wished she had killed Felix, but Luna and Vixen....slamming the door shut behind her she shrugged out of her coat as she made her way to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Oh, My Love (Bruce, Marvolo)  Empty Re: Oh, My Love (Bruce, Marvolo)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:29 pm

As Marvolo entered the kitchen, two powerful arms were around her, and a pair of lips was crushing hers. "Welcome home baby," said Bruce softly, breaking the kiss. Soon enough, little Mal was hugging his mother, asking to be picked up. Bruce stepped back, and smirked at the child. "Our son's been craving for his mother's attention today." he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:28 pm

She smiled and picked up her son "Have you been home with him all day love? I'm glad he misses you when your away" she said kissing him softly on the lips as Mal put a possessive hand on each of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Bruce felt Marvolo's lips, and crushed them with his own further, "I have. I've missed this little guy," he said, nuzzling Malphas afterwards, as his son did the same. "I've sent my mother to go get some groceries, so we can have a talk," he said, his eyes narrowing slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Her heart beat excellerated only the way Bruce could make it, he made her feel so loved and safe, she loved him and felt excillerated to be with him.

At his mention of needing to talk she nodded "well lets go upstairs so i can change" she said as she turned leading the way to there room. Mal took no notice of the blood accept to kiss her blood stained cheek and giggle. She smiled at the baby in her arms, he was growing so fast to truly be there child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Bruce sighed tiredly, after his 'fight' with Dragon had occurred. Walking up the stairs, he nearly dragged himself up, before following Marvolo. She seemed to be even more tired than him. No wonder, after what she went through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:58 pm

She placed her son on the bed and stripped out of her filthy clothing into one of bruce's t-shirts and a pair of loose pajama pants. Tying up her hair she washed the blood off her face "What did you want to talk about love" she asked as she sat on the bed and picked Malphas up and kissed him on his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Bruce gave Mal a tired smile, before standing near the window of the room. "I spoke with Sirius some hours ago...why did you not kill Felix?" he asked, his tone showing no emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Marvolo cursed under her breath "i'm going to kill Sirius" she muttered as she looked at her fiancee "I wanted to torture him teach him a lesson, i let him live for Luna and Vixen's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:31 pm

"You're one of the heirs of Slytherin. Marvolo, you shouldn't have thought twice. That bastard tried to harm your child, and you let him live because of your friends? When our Lord says Morana is more suiting than you, this is what he means. She would never leave some rat like Felix live if he did something like this!" He hated comparing her to Morana, but he felt the need to do it. She had to understand that if she wanted all to respect her, and to one day look to her as a leader, she couldn't be as weak as she was in this situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:35 pm

She grit her teeth as he spoke to her, comparing her to her sister. "He's going to die Bruce it will just now look like he was ill. He's poisoned from my blade" she kept her tone curt and her sentences clipped as she spoke.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:43 pm

He glared at her, clenching his fists, "You're lying to me." he said bitterly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:55 pm

"Your the one who gave me the blade you said it was poisonous so riddle me that" she felt her son tense under her hands and she kissed his cheek and held him in the crook of her neck "I am not the weak little girl you all wish i was"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:19 pm

"I wish you were stronger, I do. If you're not lying, you're just showing you're still weak. If you're lying, it means you didn't even kill him. If you're not, it means you weren't strong enough to kill someone with your friends watching. Either way, you showed weakness Marvolo. If you wanna rule with an iron fist, you can't show weakness!" He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:08 pm

"I didn't show weakness fool, I showed mercy which is a powerful asset when you need to manipulate your enemies and subordinates they think I am merciful but I am just like the poison in that blade i seep into your soul and tear you to pieces, do not think for one second I am not strong, do not think for one second I am any less then a Heir of slytherin. Outside this house I am your superior and when Uncle is away you men despite your age you answer to me. I love you Bruce Carrow but I will not be spoken to like I am a worthless snivelling muggle"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:22 pm

"A heir of Slytherin would never fall for a Gryffindor...and my superiors are those who can destroy me!" he said, with a dangerous look in his eyes. Marvolo was definitely not understanding him. He wasn't saying she looked weak in front of Luna and Vixen. She looked weak in front of Sirius. And that was something she could never let happen again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:33 pm

"An heir of slytherin can fall for anyone they choose as long as there a pureblood" she hissed Malphas was dosing off in her arms unaware of his parents arguing, "And trust me my love, I could destroy you. I may not be as big as you or old as you but never doubt a Gaunt that is your first mistake."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:40 pm

"Try then...destroy me. Beat me. Actually kill me! That, my dear, you can't do. Your uncle, however can. Stephan Avery, however, can. They are my superiors. Not you. You are my fiancee, whom I love and protect with all I have. You are a warrior that I will stand with. You are not my superior. I do not see you as such. Others may, but what are they...weaker men and women, nothing else." He said, his tone softening once he saw Mal drifting of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:43 pm

She bit back a insult, she loved the way he looked at Mal she loved this man no matter what he said "Yo..You see me as your equal?" she said incredulously.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:51 pm

"Yes, I do!" He said, crossing his arms as he leaned onto the glass of the window, "To me, my fiancee and future wife is nothing more than my equal. I don't care if you're a Gaunt. I care I love you, and you love me. I care we stand on the same side. I care WE both fight for the same thing. I care we're both warriors, that love blood. You are my equal!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:53 pm

She laid her son on the pillow gently and got to her feet, crossing the room she placed her arms around his neck and pressed there forheads together "Alright love, I beleive you. I bristled when you compared me to Morana, i've lived my entire life in her shadow and I'd die to know you think of her as better like all those who know us do"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Morana was watching whole argument in her raven form, hidden in the shadow as anger slowly rose in her chest and she finally turned into her human form. Her face without a single emotion as she approached Bruce. "You chose your words very badly without even being sure nobody is listening, Bruce," she hissed. "Nor me, nor my sister are your equals. And don't you dare argue on that matter. Incapability to feel does not make one a leader, it makes him an idiot. Idiot predicted to fall. Only a fool would take someone like that as a superior."
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Bruce was about to let out a small smile, before Morana showed up out of nowhere. She was watching us? Creepy... "Morana, as usual, you don't even knock on the door," he said, with a sarcastic tone, but then once again turned serious. "I don't follow Lord Voldemort out of sheer faith he's going to lead us to victory. No, I follow him because he is powerful. More powerful than you. More powerful than me. That's it. When one day, you surpass me, I'll call you my superior, but for now, child, you certainly are NOT my superior!" He growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Marvolo glared daggers at the pair "Enough!" she growled "You, my sister will not address my fiancee in such a manner and you my love will not call my sister a child" she looked at them both her eyes clouding with anger
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Morana smiled. It was her typical cold and twisted smile. She raised her hands as if she was giving up. "Let's not talk about how that child managed to spy on you completely unnoticed," she said so quietly anyone could barely hear. She was taking steps back, barefoot again, in torn dress as usual. She sat on sofa they had in the room. "Anyway. Before this whole... marriage issue... my original idea was actually to see my nephew, can I, my dearest sister?" she asked, much nicer way and her expression changed completely as she looked at Marvolo and little Mal.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next