Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Learn your place (Hermione)

3 posters

Go down

Learn your place (Hermione) Empty Learn your place (Hermione)

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Nyx was seething. She stalked through the dark halls of the dungeon after her last class was over, her usually detached smile on her face while inside she was boiling. Once again she had been bested by that filthy Gryffindor mudblood. Nyx had wanted to claw her eyes out when their test was returned and as always, the Granger girl had been praised by their teacher. Really, the only professor who seemed to put her in her place was Professor Snape and Nyx loved him for it. Her brother always said if something bothers you, either ignore it or kill it, but as she could do neither, she was deadly pissed off right not.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Learn your place (Hermione) Empty Re: Learn your place (Hermione)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Hermione clutched her books to her chest as she wished a good evening to the older students she had been tutoring with the permission of Professor Snape in the potions classroom. Pushing a strand of hair behind her ear she made her way up the stairs from the classroom into the main thorough fair of the dungeons, A first year hufflepuff ran up to her "Mione don't you have to let a sleeping draught steep for two hours before taking it?" he asked "No Jared your supposed to give it twenty four hours time..tell michael he cannot take it yet" she chuckled with a fond smile at the boy, his brother hadn't been sleeping and the two were trying to figure out solutions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Hearing the familiar annoying voice of the know-it-all, Nyx gritted her teeth, but put a warm smile on her face, as she neared the two students. "Oh hello." she greeted kindly and nodded towards them. When she had almost passed by, Nyx suddenly stopped and looked back at the Gryffindor with a sheepish expression. "Oh Hermione...I'm sorry to accost you in this way, but I heard you are tutoring students?" she asked innocently. Nyx had to get her hands on the filthy mudblood or she would seriously end up killing someone.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:36 pm

As the boy ran off to help his brother Hermione smiled kindly at the girl "yes I am Nyx, do you need extra help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:38 pm

Biting her lips to appear embarrassed, Nyx nodded and stepped closer to the girl with a shy expression on her face. "Yes...I'm not bad or anything, but I really need to improve my skills a bit and as you are probably the smartest student here, I thought I just ask if you have time." It hurt her almost physically to say these words, but Nyx knew how to disguise her emotions well.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:55 pm

A blush wrose in her cheeks at the girl's words and she nodded "sure professor snape gave me free reign of the classroom." turning she led her back down to the potions chamber "what do you need help with?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:59 pm

Nyx smirked slightly as she followed the other girl to the potions classroom. So far her everything was working out fine for her, so she quickly thought of a potion. It would not matter anyway, as they would never get to brew it in the first place. "Could you help me with the Shrinking solution? I know we haven't brewed it yet, but I'd like to be ahead of the others." she said, still smiling slightly. It always amazed her how easy people could be fooled by a simple smile.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:01 pm

As the door to the chamber swang shut behind them Hermione placed her bags down "of course we can" she said taking out a rolled up leather cloth which had her tools. An array of parring knives and such blinked smartly in the firelight as she rolled them out. "Do you know what goes into the shrinking potion?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Nyx subtly waved her wand to lock the door behind them whispering the incantation while the Gryffindor set out her equipment. She moved closer till she was right behind the other girl and pointed her wand at her back, calling out "Expelliarmus!" followed by a quick "Stupefy!". She had never participated in a real duel, but her older siblings and cousin had taught her a lot. "I changed my mind...I'd rather do something else with you than brewing potions." Nyx chuckled darkly.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:40 pm

The spells slammed into her painfully and her body froze, her eyes widened in fear as she struggled to look at her in her frozen state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Nyx summoned the other girl's wand and put it away with her own wand and pulled out a sharp dagger which she had received from her mother as a present before coming to Hogwarts in typical Mulciber tradition. Crouching down next to the girl, Nyx graced the blade against her neck with a calm smile. "You know, it's your own fault Granger. Being such a smart arse you should know that we purbloods don't like when mudbloods get too cocky." she commented almost casually. But then her face changed into a expression of pure loathing. "You shouldn't even be allowed to be here, you little vermin" she hissed, drawing the dagger sharply across the girl's cheek, blood tickling down.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Hermione whimpered in pain her eyes dilating, were all slytherins like this!? They were insane! She had to get out of here thats all she knew as her eyes rolled slightly looking for an escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Stepping outside the common room, Kain fixed the cloak around his torso cracking his neck and knuckles. Placing his fingerless gloves on, he began walking around the common room, a cigarette propped in his lips, and another one lodged in the space between his ear and his temple, as he lit his lighter, walking as he lit the cigarette up. Stopping suddenly as he heard one of the Mulciber twins speak to... Granger? In my dominion? Too good to be true, he mused cackling afterwards as he pushed the door of the classroom open, leaning against the door frame. Blowing the smoke, he gave Nyx and lopsided grin, "Having fun, Mulciber?" he asked but his hungry eyes betrayed him as they moved to Granger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:42 pm

Nyx smiled nastily as the girl looked around the room and she placed a well-aimed kick right under her right ribcage where her liver was located. "Aww, is the little mudblood scared?" she asked when suddenly the door opened and one of her housemates walked in. "I'm just getting started, but I already feel the excitement turning me on." she told him with a dark smirk. "Care to join me?" she asked, poking her dagger into the Gryffindor's shoulder, not yet piercing the skin.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Taking another drag from the cigarette he stroked his chin, "Don't want to take away your fun," he took a step in blowing the smoke and slamming the door shut, "Colloportus" he whispered and the door locked itself on its on accord, before Kain looked over his shoulder, "Granger, have your wounds healed since last time?" he asked chuckling darkly as he eyed the dagger, holding up a palm with a crooked grin stamped on his face. Finishing the cigarette he hurled it towards a basket and it landed safely inside before he reached into a pocket inside his robe, taking out a Kunai, "Mine's bigger," he joked nudging Nyx lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Hermione struggled against the curse nd finally felt the first year's charm wear off. Her feet hit the ground hard and she turned sharply running to the other side of the classroom. Her eyes looking between the two "Its quite hysterical really, you feel the need to hurt me." she said mustering her strength best she could "because a mudblood is a better witch then either of you" she raised her leg and with the strength lent to her from years of recreational football she kicked one of the tables towards them sending it sailing across the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:33 pm

"It does not depend on the size, Kain, but if you can put it to good use." Nyx smirked at the older Slytherin, though it quickly changed into a nasty sneer when she turned back to the girl. Seeing the table come towards her, she jumped over it and landed right in front of the Gryffindor, ramming her dagger into her leg till she reached the bone of her knee. "You are no witch!" she hissed darkly. "You are just a aberration of nature, a mistake which I think we should remedy." With a sharp tug, she pulled out the blade, smearing the blood on the other girl's cheek.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Hermione screamed in agony as the dagger cut into her knee "you stupid whore!" she writhed in pain "you pitiful stupid girl, your nothing!" she spat cruelly "you people who think your better because yoru purebred but your nothing because of you inbred physcopaths the wizarding world is dying and becoming weaker!"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Holding out his hands he gripped the table's side and set it down carefully, and began walking up to Hermione, "Shhhhhhh," he rubbed the blade on her cheek, "The wizarding world doesn't concern you," he whispered darkly, slashing her cheek, "You should be rolling around on the mud with the other pigs you call 'muggleborn wizards'. Filthy blood is not welcome in our dungeon," he grinned widely, tracing her chin with the tip of the blade, before rupturing her skin, letting her blood bathe his chinese weapon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Nyx tutted and shook her head, an amused smirk on her face. "Little mudblood is resorting back to petty insults?" she asked, pouting slightly while she watched Kain have some fun with the Gryffindor. It was always very entertaining to see him at work and today it was no different. "Purebloods are the most powerful wizards and witches and you worms should learn to accept your place in our society." Nyx said calmly, not in the least bothered by her insult. She picked up one of the Gryffindor's hands and pushed her blade beneath her nail till blood was dropping from her finger.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:25 am

Hermione cried out and pulled away from them stumbling on her damaged leg she collapsed and tried to pull herself away the blood from her hand making her slip. Finally she stopped moving and looked up at them summoning as much courage as she could "one day you'll be locked up or dead like your parents, and i'll be working in the ministry...putting people like you away forever..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:39 am

Grinning Kain shook his head at her consecutive attempts to prove she was just as good as any pureblood or halfblood. Granger was wrong, she wasn't even close to them, she was a rat, and purebloods were the cats that hunted them, whilst halfbloods were the dogs that stood usually on neutral ground. However Kain was a very special halfblood who knew his side, "Even the greatest of aurors is a pureblood," he spat and continued to laugh, before bowing slightly at the waist, "Lady Nyx, please continue your art," he winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Nyx shook her head and laughed at the other girl's attempts to get a rise out of them, but growing up with a father who was locked up in Azkaban, Nyx was used to people using that as a weapon against her. Crooking her head to the side, she smirked at the Gryffindor. "You are so smart, right Granger? Then I am sure you will know the evolution theory of Darwin, yes?" Her smirk turned darker as she slowly walked up to the other girl. "A long time ago, humans turned out to be the better monkeys, they developed and began to rule over those apes. Then wizards and witches turned out to be the better humans and that is why we should be the ones to rule the muggles. And you." Nyx pointed her dagger at Hermione with disgust "You're just an animal that is slightly more powerful than the rest, but that still gives you no right to think of yourself as a witch."
At Kain's words, Nyx shot him an amused smile and made a curtsey before pulling the Gryffindor's head towards her on her hair, pressing her blade against her cheek. "I'm sure you know that humans mark their pets, I think we should do that as well..." she said and started to carve the word "Scum" into her forehead.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Hermione flinched trying to pull away her lips tight she slammed her eyes shut.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down