Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A peace offering? (Sydney)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A peace offering? (Sydney) Empty A peace offering? (Sydney)

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Mio wiped the sweat of his brow and waved towards some of the other students he had been training with for the past few hours. He went into the changing room and took a shower before shouldering his broom to walk back to the castle. On his way across the quidditch pitch, Mio noticed a familiar Hufflepuff, unfortunately not his close friend Ian, but his ex-girlfriend Sydney. "What do you want?" he asked gruffly, brushing past her without as much as a glance. He had promised Ian not to do anything to her, but that did not mean that he had to be nice.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

A peace offering? (Sydney) Empty Re: A peace offering? (Sydney)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Sydney knew Mio would be a t the quidditch pitch, so she waited for him to finish flying and come out. When he did, she ran up to him. "I wanna talk to you." She walked beside him and thought about what she would say, "I wanna talk to you about Ian." She looked over at Mio and waited for an reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Mio chuckled at her words, though it was not a happy sound, more similar to a dark Growl and he kept his eyes looking straight ahead, though they narrowed into a glare. "There is nothing to talk about, so fuck off." he snarled in a close Impression of his father. The last thing Mio wanted was to talk to the girl that had hurt his friend so much.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:33 pm

"Im sorry for hurting him, Mio. I really am. But he has forgiven me. Cant you?" She tried the same technique she had tried on Artemis. It had worked. But of course she would not be kissing MIo a she had Artemis. Thank god, Mio could not read her thoughts. "Come on Mio."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:53 am

Mio spun around with an angry snarl and stepped close to the girl till he was towering over her, looking down with a hateful expression. She might have thought only because they never had a real fight like she had with his other friends, he would be easier to forgive, but Mio could hold grudges forever if someone truly pissed him off and Sydney who had almost got between Ian and his friends had managed just that. "Shut up!" he hissed at her, bringing his face close to hers. "I am not Ian, he has the most forgiving nature I ever met, so I'm not surprised that he gave you another chance, but I am not like that. The only reason why I have not hexed you, yet, is because I promised Ian to leave you alone."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:04 am

"Ian may be forgiving, but you know who isnt? Artemis? And even she has given me another chance. And she hates me! Come on, Mio. This is important to both me and Ian." She looked up into the Gyrffindors eyes and silently pleaded with him. "Mio, you know i speak the truth when I say I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:10 am

Raised his brow at the girl, Mio looked completely unimpressed by what she was telling him. Sneering down at her he said "I don't know what got into Artemis to forgive you, but I tell you that I don't trust you. I don't trust you to be faithful, I don't trust you to be loyal and I definitely don't trust you to never hurt my friend again. So, tell me, Di Angelo, how do you want to me to forgive you?"
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 am

"I just want you not to hate me. If not for me, then for Ian. You know it will secretly hurt him inside knowing you hate me if me and him get back together. I will not hurt him anymore. From this moment on, I will be loyal, honest, all of that. I love him Mio." She looked him in the eyes again and did not fade. She stoof her ground and stood tall as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:22 am

At her words, Mio took a step forward with an angry growl, his eyes blazing in pure loathing. "Don't talk about Ian as if you know how he feels about my actions." he hissed at her. "You know nothing! He is my best friend and sometimes friends have to protect each other from themselves and that's what I'm doing." Burning ire was bubbling right under the surface and it would not take a lot to make him snap right now, all the bottled up anger making its way out. "You already said that you love him in first year and see how that turned out. Do you even know what a reputation you have here?" he asked, nastily. "You're just a little slut and Ian is much too good for someone like you. You disgust me." Mio spat at her feet and pushed her away to keep on walking.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:26 am

Sydney was shocked at Mios words. Mio had always seemed so nice, but he wasnt. She jumped back up as he walked and grabbed his arm to spin him around, "Im not just some little slut, Endymion!" She spat his full first name at him. "You can hate me if you want. I dont care. But at least pretend to like me, for Ian."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:33 am

Laughing darkly, Mio pulled his arm free from her with enough force to send her to the ground. "Now listen to me, and listen closely. You don't know me at all, so stop trying to understand me. I will not pretend anything because Jade would notice immediately. Unlike you, I always tell the truth, especially when it comes to my friends." he sneered at her, leaning slightly on his broom.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:37 am

Sydney squeaked in pain as she fell to the grond, still in pain from her attack. But she got back up despite the pain. She would not back down. Not with Ian at stake. "Mio, you should know by now I dont give up when it comes to him. Ive waited since I screwed up in 1st year. And Im still fighting for him. I will not give up. I will not back down. You dont have to like it. Just accept it." She sighed and shook her head, "I know i had my lies. And I regret them. But no more. No more lies, Mio."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:47 am

With a heavy sigh, Mio turned again, shooting an annoyed glare at the girl. "Yes...you were so sad the whole time after he broke up with you, that's why you were fucking around with other guys all the time. Don't you think Ian would rather have a girl who would share all this with him for the first time and not someone half the school has already used?" he sneered condescendingly. "So tell me Sydney." a dark smile appeared on his face as he stepped close to her till their faces were almost touching. "How do you want to make me accept you, huh?"
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:53 am

"First, i want you to back up. Youre in my personal bubble." She stepped back to make some space between them. "Second, I want you to not be a jerk. And third, I just want you to accept that i love Ian. And I think he loves me." She said with a hint of doubt in her voice. Did Ian still love her? She didnt quite know. She hoped so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 am

Chuckling in amusement, Mio took a step closer again, the grin still on his face. "Aww, what's wrong Sydney? Suddenly you don't like it when a boy gets close to you?" he taunted her, his eyes widening in a mocking shocked expression. "Maybe if you're a bit nicer to me I accept you after all." Mio suggested, giving her a naughty leer.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:06 am

SYdney stepped back again, "The only guy I want that close to me is Ian." She could smell Mio with how close he was. He smelled... good? Which was wierd considering how sweaty he was. But she didnt care. Ian smelt better. "Nicer? How can I be nicer?" She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. She didnt like the look he was giving her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:11 am

Licking his lips, Mio followed her again, keeping his body close to hers, though this time he leaned his so that his mouth was next to her ear. "Come now, Sydney. I'm sure a pretty girl like you knows how to be nice to a guy like me, right?" he spoke in a low husky voice. Somehow he enjoyed the turn the conversation was taking.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 am

Sydney stood still as Mio got closer yet again. She didnt move. She didnt speak. When he whispered in her ear, she felt a shiver go down her spine. "Mio..." She whispered. Not sure what to do, she moved back once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:21 am

"Sydney..." he breathed against her ear and brushed his knuckles gently against her cheek while he pressed his body against hers. One of his arms went around her, pulling her closer to him, just as he had done with Junis before they had broken up a few days ago. Mio's face was now right in front of the Hufflepuff's face, their lips almost touching. "I can be very nice as well, you know?" he murmured softly.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:22 am

"Im sure you can be nice, Mio. But not with me. I love Ian. You're best friend. We cant do this." She wanted to. She had always found Mio attractive. But she knew she belonged with Ian. She stepped back again and shook her head, "Please... Mio..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 am

Mio sighed, looking dejected, but he was not someone to give up easily, so he pulled her close to him again. "Come now, Sydney. Don't you think you and me fit much better?" he asked her, his lips close to her cheek as he spoke. "Ian can't handle you and you know it. You need someone different. Someone more … possessive." Mio growled and traced his hand down her back.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:46 am

Sydney shivered at his words and his touch. What if what he was saying was true? Would she be better with Mio? No! No! Ian! She loved Ian. She tried to step back again, but she found herself against a wall. She was between a wall and Mio. She had no where to run. She looked up into Mios brown eyes and blinked a few times. "Mio...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 am

Mio smirked when he had her backed against a wall and leaned his face towards hers till their lips were almost touching. Since he had broken up with Junis, he had not kissed any girl again, but he knew that he was good at it. "Say yes, Sydney. You know that you want it." Mio said in a husky voice.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:59 am

"I... We... We cant, Mio." She shook her head as a few tears formed in her eyes. She wanted to. She really did. She didnt have any guarantee with Ian. But with mio... NO! Shut up brain! She turned her head so he had his lips near her cheek instead of her lips. She wanted to ksis him so bad. He was more possessive than Ian, which was something Sydney liked. "Mio, I want to. I do. But I will not lose Ian. Not again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Mio rested his head on her shoulder and sighed, seeing her struggle with her consciousness. "I can see that you want it. But don't you think you should just do it then? Shouldn't you rather follow your heart than your brain, Sydney?" he asked her quietly. Looking up, he turned her face towards him and pressed her into the wall. "Ian is not the right person for you and you know it. Do you really want to be with someone if you will have to doubt that he is the right person for the rest of your life?" Mio growled.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next