Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Excuse me. (OPEN)

Go down

Excuse me. (OPEN) Empty Excuse me. (OPEN)

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Sun May 04, 2014 2:56 am

Red hair twisted carefully in to a tight bun and her school robes switched for practical clothing, Cinnia was leaving her common room with one destination in mind. The forest. It was the only place that she had deduced to be suitable to practicing her throwing knife techniques, as it was one of her major downfalls. Close combat was something that she did as second nature, but she harboured a jealousy for her sister's ability to use a knife for more than simple slashing and striking.

There was rain falling outside, as she realised when she was no longer under the peaceful confines of the Black Lake. Frowning, she though as to weather she would bother going out and getting wet when she could just wait until it stopped raining. Pausing in the corridor, she listened to the beat of the raindrops on the external wall of the castle and she sighed. Deciding that practice could wait, she turned quickly and felt something- or someone- who blocked her path. Taking a step back, her eyes fixed on the person, "Excuse me."
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Excuse me. (OPEN) Empty Re: Excuse me. (OPEN)

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:42 pm

Danika, clad in jeans and a white tee under an emerald sweater, her blonde hair in a pony-tale, made her way back to the Common Room after a little time in the Great Hall chatting with some friends. She had planned to head outside for a little walk, but the rain put a damper on that. While walking in the rain was enjoyable, today she just wasn't in the mood. Rounding a corner, she accidently bumped into someone. Stumbling back slightly, both from the collision and reflex, she heard a voice pardon herself, to which she responded, "No, no... Excuse me. Sorry, guess I was in a bigger rush than I thought." Looking at the girl, she thought she knew her face from someplace, but couldn't place her, for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Mon May 12, 2014 3:41 pm

Cinnia looked at the older girl carefully, to see if she knew her. While she was sure that she had seen the girl before, she didn’t know where. A smile graced her lips and she shook her head. “It’s not your fault,” she said, “I was heading out, and then decided that the rain wasn’t favourable.” Smoothing a few stray hairs back, she wondered what the other girl had been doing down in the dungeons. Unless..You’re a Slytherin?” she asked, hoping that she was right. Perhaps making a few friends, or at least allies, wouldn’t be a bad idea. Not to mention, this girl seemed nice enough and even if she wasn’t she hadn’t expected much more from Slytherins anyway. “I’m Cinnia,” she said, holding out her hand to shake.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 12:07 am

Putting her hands in her pockets, Danika chuckled lightly at hearing she wasn't the only one that the weather had botched plans of. "Same. I was going to go for a walk, but getting wet and cold just didn't seem like an enjoyable time... Well, at least today," she said nodding towards the exit where the rain pelted the stones. Bringing her bright eyes back to her when she asked about her house, Danika nodded and smiled. "I am. That's where I've seen you. You're a Slytherin, too, right?" she asked the girl. Once she knew the girl's name and house, she recognized her face from the Common Room and the House Table. "I'm Danika. Nice to meet you. First year, right?" she asked, her head tilting slightly, trying to remember if she had seen her at sorting this year or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Thu May 15, 2014 2:32 am

Cinnia laughed and shook her head, “You're right there. Especially when it can be avoided.” She glanced at the exit and noticed that the rain was falling even harder. If she had orgnanised a practice with her sister, she’d have been there without fail, but since it was only going to be her she didn’t feel bad about postponing. When the other girl confirmed her suspicions, Cinnia smiled and nodded, “Yeah, I am. I was sure that I recognised you from the common room.” The girl laughed as she took a couple of steps away from the exit of the school, sure that if the rain was to fall any harder it would start to flow in to the castle. “Pleasure to meet you as well,” she said, “yes, a first year. What year are you?” She was certain that Danika was older than her, but she couldn’t pick quite how much.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down