Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

This Sorrowful Life (R) [Lily, Morana, Voldemort]

4 posters

Go down

This Sorrowful Life (R) [Lily, Morana, Voldemort] Empty This Sorrowful Life (R) [Lily, Morana, Voldemort]

Post by James Potter Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:00 pm

James played with Harry in the living room, nuzzling him with a smile. While his friends were at war, he was at home, playing with his son. He felt guilty, but in a way, he had to think of his close family too. Although his mind was always going to Sirius, and James was expecting him to survive and come home in one piece.
James Potter
James Potter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

This Sorrowful Life (R) [Lily, Morana, Voldemort] Empty Re: This Sorrowful Life (R) [Lily, Morana, Voldemort]

Post by Lily Potter Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:03 pm

"Violet is asleep," Lily said with smile as she came down and saw her two boys having fun. James seemed to be away with his mind, but Lily knew he had a good reason. They didn't speak of the battle since it would make it even harder for both of them. But they were both worried about their friends.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

This Sorrowful Life (R) [Lily, Morana, Voldemort] Empty Re: This Sorrowful Life (R) [Lily, Morana, Voldemort]

Post by Lord Voldemort Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:05 pm

The sun was setting over Godric's Hollow as the dark lord aparated to the scene, turning his handsome face to the sky he looked at the potter's home. Within those walls a child lived, a child who could defeat him. Nagini sat once more on his shoulders and his servants ensured he could walk openly without interruption. The Order was distracted with the battle while cowardly Potter sat at home with his wife and child, with a smirk he waited for the arrival of his niece, victory was near at hand.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Morana apparated into Godric's Hollow, slightly annoyed since she had no idea why her uncle called her now. She was busy enough even without him. But her face didn't give away a single emotion. "You wished to see me uncle?" she greeted him, her husky voice dark and cold as always. She wore black dress tonight and walked barefoot again, Madusa, her own snake around her shoulders.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:12 pm

"My child" he greeted her "you are here to witness the end of the Potters" he said with sadistic glee "there son, is the one prophecised to end me, you remember that do you not? You will follow me, do not attack" he hissed darkly "but enjoy seeing your enemies from Hogwarts begging for there lives"
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Morana felt urge to raise an eyebrow but did nothing. "Of course I remember, uncle," she replied and only nodded at his orders. If everything goes as she planned, this was the last order from him for a very long time. In her mind, Morana was thanking Salazar for that.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Nagini slid to his feet, following him as he turned and walked up the cobblestone path, the door clicked open with the a simple spell, the next door much more re-enforced he shook his head and used a bombardo spell smashing the door to pieces and entering the house.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:23 pm

James held Harry's ears, as the door came down. He quickly gave him to Lily and kissed her lips, "Go, upstairs, now, I'll hold him off," he said, his words coming out faster than what he was expecting. Kissing Harry's nape, he grabbed his wand and ran into the hall, facing Voldemort who had yet to enter.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:28 pm

The dark lord strode into the home as if he owned it "James Potter" he drawled, deflecting a minor spell cast his way, tossing it aside as if a toy. Beside him a wall exploded exposing the kitchen "tsk tsk such valor, but this is the price you pay for your cowardice" drawing his arm back like he was preparing to stab him he roared AVEDA KADEVERA!" the flash of green light hit the man straight in the chest erasing his life.

This Sorrowful Life (R) [Lily, Morana, Voldemort] James_Potter_dead
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:32 pm

James' body fell to the floor with a thud. I love you...Lily...Harry...Violet... was his last thought, before life left his eyes. James Potter had died straight backed and proud, but never the less, he had perished as just another casualty of the war caused by the Dark lord.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Lily jumped with shock as she heard doors exploding. She look at James with horror in her eyes and imidiately felt tears coming out as he told her to go upstairs. She kissed him with all the love she had for him, knowing it was most likely the last time she did this. And with crying Harry, she quickly ran into his and his sisters' room. She put him into bed and started panicking. She didn't have her wand! But she couldn't leave her kids here. Voldemort was too strong, he could overpower James any minute. She wouldn't be able to make it to get her wand and help him. And she couldn't leave their children unprotected here. Terrified, she first stroked Violet's cheeks. "I am so sorry little princess. I am so sorry I will never be able to se you grow up. That I will never be able to buy you your first school robes and help you with your first love. I love you, Violet. I am really sorry," she whispered and kissed her still sleeping daughter.

Than she turned to Harry. He wasn't crying anymore. Just watching his mom, not understanding what was going on. "Harry, be safe, be strong. Protect you little sister. Momma loves you. Daddy loves you. Never forget that," she was crying and shaking with fear. She knew her instincts. Her and James, they were going to die. But Lily was willing to do anything to save their children.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:39 pm

The dark mark floated over the potters house as he strode up the stairs, slowly and casually he had no need to rush, the bitch was trapped and her little runts would be dead next. Blasting the door to pieces wood shattered into the room, the mudblood rushed towards him as if to fight him but he shoved her back forcing her to bump into the crib.

Raising his wand he shouted "ADVERA KADEVERA!" the spell caused her body to spin and hit the floor in a flash of green light.

This Sorrowful Life (R) [Lily, Morana, Voldemort] Lily_eath

Turning his wand on the baby boy, he ignored the girl crying, she was not the chosen one. Shouting the killing spell he watched as it hit the baby then with a wave of energy it ripped through his body, his flesh burned and he uttered a scream of pain but as quickly the others, he was gone.

His black robes disintegrated to the floor and even nagini had dissapeared. The dark lord had fallen.

This Sorrowful Life (R) [Lily, Morana, Voldemort] Tumblr_ltxbysCkHz1qi8e62o1_500
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Lily jumped again as Voldemort entered the room, but still managed to look at him with her head high before he casted killing curse at her. I am coming, James... was her last thought. She did all she could. Voldemort couldn't touch her children now. Hopefully, they will be safe.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Morana followed her uncle silently and as it was all over, she only smirked. "You are going to be pain in my ass, but I have to thank you for now," she said towards crying boy. "Shame I won't be able to watch Black suffer over this. But you know, aurors in my back and all that. Anyway, I will take care of your sister here, don't you worry," she laughed darkly and looked into dead eyes of mudblood Lily Potter for one last time. "I sincerely hope you will be watching this from somewhere. Trust me mudblood, it's gonna be hell of a show!"
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down