Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

confession to make. (Dragon)

2 posters

Go down

confession to make. (Dragon) Empty confession to make. (Dragon)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Jocelyn knocked on the closed door of her father's bedroom. She is going to tell him the truth, all of it, also about her biological mother. She was afraid that he wouldn't forgive her for what she did. Jocelyn had still the original board in her room but what would happen if she didn't give it to Marcus and Fenix.

Jocelyn waited impatiently in front of his door waiting for him to open it.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

confession to make. (Dragon) Empty Re: confession to make. (Dragon)

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Dragon opened the door after a few moments, he gestured for her to follow as he entered the library, he closed the oak doors and gestured for her to talk
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:59 pm

Jocelyn looked at him and could see there was something wrong. She followed him and she looked up when they arrived at the library. Jocelyn looked at him.

"I...I did something really stupid...well i was about to do something stupid....ummm.....They came to me with three people, i was alone in the park, what could i do against them, they would have killed me. They took Kronos down and Legion, what was i supposed to do?" Jocelyn sighed and held her hand against her forehead.

"Yes i made a fake board from the board in your room, the copy in your room is the fake one i still have the original in my room because i can't do it. My whole life is upside down, i don't know what to do....If i said no to them, i wouldn't be here but now i can't go outside without them hunting me down." Jocelyn looked up at him again and she noticed that she wasn't scared of him at all. "It was a stupid act i know that now but Marcus told me a lot of stuff that i wanted to hear but at the same time the shadow family doesn't even like me because i'm your daughter, they aren't nice either." Jocelyn sighed again and walked around.

"I didn't tell them anything and i didn't give them the board. You can ground me all you want or ignore me whatever. I'm going to live with Zack anyway." Jocelyn said as she sits down on one of the chairs. "I just want to know the truth for once, Marcus was honest, he didn't want me because i killed my own mom while i lived. Was that also your reason why you left me?" Jocelyn looked at her hands.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Dragon face was like an empty page at the end of old books, he tilted his head and listened. "I am aware of what you did Jocelyn. I knew before you did what you would be asked, I knew they spoke to you a few minutes after they left you, I know you seemed Marcus, I know what was said. You are my daughter, I have eye's on you, have since we met. Why? Because I care about you, and no, I left because if I stayed, you died. I gave you to Zack and left. Fenix was hunting me, Jocelyn, you have a problem, you are a child of two Waring family's, I do not care which you choose, I will still care for you. However. I am disappointed. Exceptionally disappointed, you, you alone have access to my room, you betrayed me. I will not forget that, however, you made bad choices, everyone does, what you did was foolish, you know not there powers, the moment the information left its cloaking charms, they could see it. You lead them to our home, because you were careless, you risked our lives. You're fortunate there was only Thane here when they came. I made sure there were none others, Thane is fine before you ask. Now I could punish you, but I won't, I am simply disappointed. Now, why are you going to live with that disrespectful, disregarding fool?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Jocelyn shook her head. "Why didn't you tell me, if you knew what kind of questions they would ask, why didn't you help me? You all forget that i'm only fourteen years old, that i lost my boyfriend and that i just heard that i have a whole different father. I made one mistake and you knew all the way that i was going to do this but it never occured to you that you could warn me about the dangerous consequences, i have had nightmares i banged on your door several nights....-" Jocelyn stopped talking and burst into tears as she was remembered by the nightmares. "I want you to punish me because i need it, Thane was in danger and that all because of me. Just punish me as a normal father would do Dragon." Jocelyn growled. Jocelyn was mad but also very sad. She didn't want to answer his question about Zack.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:19 am

Dragon opened a book and laid it in his desk "If I stopped you, you'd be in more danger, I knew they'd asked these questions to you, I believed you'd tell me, or simply wouldn't do it, I am disappointed you didn't tell me sooner, disappointed you did fulfilled these requests, disappointed you sought out Marcus. I am proud of you for telling me, and not giving them the board. Equally I am impressed you had the courage to do it and tell me, and Thane? He wasn't alone, he was just the only one of us. That is why punishment isn't required, I could crucio and use confringo and other spells on you, but I won't, you have learned a valuable lesson from your mistakes. Now, answer my previous question."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:50 am

Jocelyn looked at her hands and sighed, shaking her head. "My mother was killed when she delivered me, Marcus didn't want me because i killed his wife, she cheated on him with you and she got two kids with you and now he still sees me as his stepdaughter. He told me lots of stuff that made me think while i was here when my last request was to hand everything over to them. He could have got me sooner, why did he wait till now? Same with you, why didn't you tell me earlier that you were my father, my real father. All those years everyone threw me away like a doll, everyone treated me like a doll. I'm not a doll and i'm stopping this pulling and pushing. The real reason i want to live with Zack is to find peace, here i get reminded of Cian and when i see Kronos and Legion, i see Dante and Reaper and i'm so scared of Marcus and Fenix that i can't sleep at night."

Jocelyn looked at him. "I can't be here, i know they will hurt me and when they do i see that as my punishment because i messed with both families and i don't want anyone to get killed for my mistakes. Please let me stay at Zack's place, i will not interfere with your and their business ever again."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down