Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Never make a deal with the devil (Xanthos)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Never make a deal with the devil (Xanthos) Empty Never make a deal with the devil (Xanthos)

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Alaska walked into the forbidden forest, writting from Xanthos in her hand. He didn't sign it, but she wasn't stupid. That guy knew everything. Including her breakup with Kain just couple of hours ago. And the fact he was the reason as well. Alaska knew she was going to lose that stupid deal. She was angry with herself, but still kept her word. And so she stood there, not letting her face betray her real feelings.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Never make a deal with the devil (Xanthos) Empty Re: Never make a deal with the devil (Xanthos)

Post by Xanthos Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:20 pm

It was warm for the late hour, but seeing as the sun had not gone down completely yet, it was not a great surprised for Xanthos as he stepped out of the old castle, his dark eyes searching the area for any wayward students. He chuckled softly at the thought of being a teacher, so soon after getting out of school and to be honest, there was only one reason he had taken the position in the first place. The reason should be waiting for him already, if she had decided to give him the honour of being on time. She was and he silently moved up behind her. "Good evening, my dear."
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Occlumency Professor

Back to top Go down

Never make a deal with the devil (Xanthos) Empty Re: Never make a deal with the devil (Xanthos)

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:25 pm

"Xanthos," she replied, half-whispering. She knew he comes, yet his presence, as always, had strong effect upon her. "Why did you call me?" she asked him, knowing how pointless her question was. But she had to ask anyway. She refused to simply give up, despite the fact it was actually all she wanted to do, but was stubborn enough not to do it.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:33 pm

He chuckled darkly at her question and leaned in to draw in a long and deep breath, filling his nose with her scent. "I can smell him on you, you know?" he said calmly, completely ignoring her question. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out that he just wanted to make his claim clear again and she was a smart girl, so she would know.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:36 pm

Alaska sighed. "We dated. Of course you can smell him. And we broke up, which you most likely spied out as well," she replied, hiding her true feelings behind the mask of annoyance. She was madly in love with Xanthos, but in the same time, she felt like he was the biggest danger in her life.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:45 pm

"Of course." He agreed, his voice still calm and smooth. Xanthos did not much care for some little boy that his woman had decided to play with for a while, knowing that she would end up with him anyway. Still, even though he would not admit it, the thought of anyone touching Alaska, after he as good as claimed her already, was raising something dark in his heart that he quickly pushed down again. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Xanthos took a step forward, forcing Alaska to back up against a tree. "It's good that you ended it now, so the boy won't get in my way ..." he growled into her ear.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Alaska took a step back and shivered as she ended up stuck between him and the tree. Not a good position. At all. "Xanthos, stop playing with me. I'm not your toy," she hissed, but her voice was betrying her more, than was appropriate. She was scared of him. And she also wanted him. Like hell she wanted him.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Licking his lips while his intense eyes were still gazing right into hers, Xanthos leaned closer till his lips were almost touching hers. "Toy?" he chuckled again, though there was no humour in his voice this time. "No, you're not a toy to me, Alaska." If she really was just a simple toy, he would not have gone to such lengths to be close to her, first travelling from Czechia to Scotland just for a short visit, then even taking a job he didn't care for just to be able to keep his eyes on her. No, definitely not just a toy. "I. Want. You. To. Be. Mine." he told her through gritted teeth and pressed his body against her smaller one.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:12 pm

"Xanthos," she whispered. "I know we had a deal. And I will keep it, if you want me to. But... please, more than anything, please let me go. I'm not a person for relationship. I..." she didn't know what to say. She feared having someone. She feared losing someone again. It was easier not to have anyone. Anything at all.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:26 pm

"Never!" Xanthos barked out and bared his teeth, not in anger, but it was an instinctual reaction he could not control. He would never let anyone go once he had made up his mind about keeping them and especially not the girl that would be his wife in the future. "I am so close of winning this deal..." he put his thumb and index finger very close together right in front of her eyes, his own narrowed at her. "...and when I do, you will be mine, forever."
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:31 pm

His words made her fear him even more. But she had to think. Rationaly. What could make him lose interrest in her? If she made it easy? It was her last chance. Maybe he will go away if he finds out she gave up. Maybe that was just all he wanted. Win this little game and walk away. Everybody does that. Why would he be different? "What is there you don't know about me yet? you alredy won," she said, giving up, but deep down hoping those words will make him bored.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:40 pm

Something in her eyes changed for a moment and it immediately put Xanthos on his guard. He knew that the girl in front of him loved her freedom and would not go down without a fight, so for a second, he was thrown off by her next words, but he quickly caught himself before he could betray his surprise. "So you are willing to be mine right now?" Xanthos pressed himself even more against her, speaking right into her ear, his cheek touching hers, so she could not see the slightly mad glint in his eyes. "No more secrets keeping me from taking what is mine? No more running from me?" he chuckled again, a dangerous sound in the otherwise calm forest.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Alaska took a deep breath. It was now or never. But she didn't really have a choice. "Yes," she whispered after few silent seconds. "If you still want me, than yes," she said, her voice silent whisper. She was doomed. Maybe if she goes willingly, everything will be better. Maybe he let's her go eventually. Maybe he gets bored.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Xanthos moved back a little, just enough so he could look into her eyes without problem and for a few moments, he did not react to her words at all, just staring back with his dark brown eyes, trying to figure out if she was actually surrendering to him. Not that he had not enjoyed the chase for the past year, but to him, a chase was only as good as the price you got in the end and he was going to get his now. "Excellent!" Xanthos smirked shortly before he crushed his lips on hers, claiming her lips as he would claim her.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Alaska kissed Xanthos before. And Xanthos kissed her before as well. But never like this. Her last bet for freedom failed. And despite the fact how afraid and hopeless she felt, she put her arms around his neck, kissing him back as tears streamed down her cheeks. "So, what now?" she asked afterwards, not sure what to do.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:18 pm

The kiss ended way too soon and when it did, Xanthos could feel the wetness on his own face, so he reached out and gently wiped the tears off her face. To be honest, he thought that the tears only made her all the more beautiful, giving her something raw and open that was usually absent on her face. Leaning in, Xanthos rested his forehead against hers for a moment, closing his eyes to savour his victory before he moved to pin her to the ground below him. "Now?" he asked her chuckling. "Now I am going to make you mine." With excruciating slowness, he started to remove her clothes, kissing each part of newly uncovered skin.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:29 pm

As she found herself on the ground below him, her eyes begged him not to hurt her. She was scared. Alaska Greengrass, the girl who stole, who tore the World apart, who slept on the cold grounds in heavy rain with nowhere to go. The girl who managed to survive on the street and never, not even once feared or begged anyone, that girl was now terrified. She was scared of gaining something she might like. She was scared of losing it. She was terrified of letting it happen, because she knew, she couldn't handle it. It was easy to be no one, when it was all she got. She couldn't be no one now. Because now it would mean she lost. And that would destroy her.

But under his touch, her eyes closed with silent pleasure. She wasn't a saint. She slept around a lot. And it was fun. But she could tell this was something different. No need fo animal like crazy screams, speed or anything like that. This was different. And she loved it. Despite the fact how much it terrified her. Grabbing his hair gently, she made him come back to her lips again, giving him another loving kiss.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:45 pm

A slightly insane grin spread out on Xanthos' face as he stared down into her beautifully scared eyes that were so full of secrets, so full of experiences, and yet she retained something innocent in them that kept him mesmerized more than her perfect body below him. Slowly, he ran the tip of his index down her cheek from her eyes to her soft lips and leaned in to kiss them again. "Say it!" Xanthos breathed against them. "Say you're mine." he demanded, the need to possess her now almost overwhelming him, but he still held back, not wanting to rush this, as it was not a simple fucking session between randy teenagers. This was him showing her whom she now belonged to. Him.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Alaska felt hopeless. It was as if he wanted to take everything away from her. After all, freedom was all she had. Her first instinct was to snap at him, try to get away. But then she remembered the deal. And that she basicaly gave up. Stupidly of course, but she did. And last thing she wanted to, was to make Xanthos even more dangerous and scary, than he alredy was to her. "I'm yours," she whispered, her voice full of desperation and lust. "Xanthos please," she begged, not exactly sure for what. To make it quick, whatever he was about to do? Or make is slow? Or stop it? She herself didn't know.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:49 pm

"Yes you are." Xanthos growled huskily in answer to her words and started to kiss a trail down her now naked body, moving slowly over her breast while his hands ran up and down her sides. He grazed his teeth over her nipples, his tongue darting out to sooth any pain he might have cause before he moved down her stomach towards her wet opening. The lust he could hear in her voice made his pants grow painfully tight and he quickly spelled them off his body, his breathing becoming a bit more laboured, panting hot air against her slit. Repositioning himself, to get better access to her lower body, Xanthos let spread her thighs and started to tease her clitoris with his tongue, enjoying her sweet taste.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:53 pm

Alaska dig her nails deep into the cold ground of forbidden forest, bitting her lip with pleasure he was giving her with every single move. She needed him. Despite everything, at that very moment all she could think about was him inside her. She roughly forced him to feca her again. "Just take me alredy," she whispered, her voice full of lust and need as she finally stopped thinking about what was happening at least for the time being.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:02 pm

A low chuckled escaped his throat at her words and Xanthos pulled back slightly, enough to glance up at her with an amused expression on his face. "Patience, my dear. This is not about taking, it is about owning." he spoke calmly, though the lust was shining darkly in his eyes and his crotch was throbbing painfully by now, so he kneeled over her legs and with one tug, pulled her down till he was right above her again. "But if you are so eager, I shall not make you beg." Xanthos spread her legs a bit more and pulled her flush against him, entering her at the same time without any more ado. This way he was able to get a better angle and enter her even more deeply and soon he was completely burrowed inside of her.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Some time later...

Alaska lied on the cold ground, staring into dark sky above them. It was actually quite warm early fall evening. "Did we really have to do this here? Beds are more comfy, you know?" she pointed out with clear bitter sarcasm, that seemed to be her only defense she could think of. She refused to cry over what happened and how she messed up by making that stupid deal. She promised. And she was going to keep it. Despite the fact it made her crazy.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Xanthos was lying right next to Alaska, their arms barely touching, just enough for her to feel him beside her. Unlike her, he was staring not looking at the sky, but at her with a dark but content smile on his lips. Her words made him chuckled softly and he reached out to trace her cheek. "Oh but you told me that I had won the deal and I could hardly be forced to wait any longer, could I?” he remarked, sounding quite amused at the tone of her voice. Propping himself up on his elbow, Xanthos gazed down at the girl beside him. She did not seem happy at all about how things had turned out for her, but he had not really expected her to jump happily at the prospect of being his for good, so he did not feel insulted.  "It is quite interesting how we fear the unknown more than real threats, don't you think?" Xanthos said thoughtfully.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:11 pm

"What makes you so sure that unknown isn't the real threat?" she asked him, not letting out her true emotions. "People come and go. Always. Every single time. They are unknown in the beginning. It is best if they stay that way. Because when they leave, it doesn't hurt as much," she pointed out, her words as a pure facts, that she never counted on him staying for much longer, than just to have fun and break her heart. With that, she got up and quickly put her clothes on, feeling suddenly very cold.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next