Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Make This Place Your Home (Open) PG

2 posters

Go down

Make This Place Your Home (Open) PG  Empty Make This Place Your Home (Open) PG

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:58 pm

Stretching Chase left her dorm room quietly, the first night her mother had warned her was the worst because your not used to dorm life nor being away from home but to be honest it didnt bother her. She just couldn't sleep and could use a hot chocolate. Slipping a dressing gown over her pajamas she walked barefoot down to her common room.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Make This Place Your Home (Open) PG  Empty Re: Make This Place Your Home (Open) PG

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Sitting on the couch of the common room were Harry and Adrastos, both watching the fire. The others seemed to all be all sleep, but Adrastos wanted to get to know Harry. However, before Adrastos could begin to question Harry about his life with the muggles, another first year, Chase, came down, "Another first year that can't sleep?" Adrastos teased with a smirk, as Harry simply waved.

Back to top Go down

Make This Place Your Home (Open) PG  Empty Re: Make This Place Your Home (Open) PG

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:03 pm

"Restless body makes for a restless mind" she replied instantly quotting something her mom would say when she couldnt sleep. "What are you girls up to? braiding each others hair?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Ember felt lonely with her sister. There was no warmth in the young girls heart without her comfort zone so she decided to sit by one of the windows in her dorm which did nothing. It was something she'd do with Artemis but now that they were separated, everything reminded Ember of her. Sighing, she sneaked out of her dorm room in her dressing gown and furrowed her brow when she heard voices in the common room. Finding herself at the bottom of the stairs, she wandered closer to the trio with a smirk on her face as she listened to them. ''Hello..'' She finally quipped.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:09 pm

"Watching the fire, very different," Adrastos responded with a grin, and then turned to the new girl, "Seriously, Hogwarts is being filled with first years," Adrastos said as he chuckled. Soon he got up, and held a palm up, "I'm Adrastos Moody!" he introduced himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:12 pm

"Chase Yaxley" she said lounging in a arm chair "watching the fire is not as fun as playing with it" she stated "though if i catch my hair on fire again mum will be cross" she mused aloud
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:14 pm

"I see we're gonna get along just fine Chase," Adrastos chuckled. If she was a troublemaker, she had just found a good friend in Adrastos. "And what's your name?" Adrastos asked the new girl, with his usual kind and curious eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Ember couldn't help but laugh lightly at their strange conversation and froze when Adrastos addressed her. ''I'm Ember...Ember Shadow.'' She introduced herself, ignoring what her sister said about mentioning her last name. The boy seemed kind and that was all Ember needed to feel the least bit comfortable. Moving slowly towards the front of the fire, she sat down facing the group.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:20 pm

"Shadow? Huh, I guess you're from that family that doesn't "go" well with the Grimms," Adrastos smirked. He had read everything his father had documented about the Shadows so he knew a lot about them, "Oh and girls," Adrastos said, and then pointed at Harry, "That's Harry..." Harry then looked up at both girls, "Harry Potter..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Ember nodded slowly. ''Yeah i'm from that family..Although my sister and I are quite close with the Grimms.'' She mentioned with a shrug and a smirk. Turning towards Harry, her eyes widened and so did her smirk. ''Pleasure to meet ya, Harry.'' She said truthfully. ''In fact, it's a pleasure to meet y'all.''
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:30 pm

"Pleasure to meet you too..." Harry said, but he was unable to smile. However, his eyes showed he was happy, and Adrastos noticed that. "Awww, Harry's being shy," Adrastos said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Hanging upside down from the arm chair her hair hung to the ground, looking at Harry she smiled, she knew who he was the boy who lived but hse never bought into the whole celebrity thing. "Nice to meet you harry, my mum mentioned seeing you in diagon alley a few days ago, her names Briana, one of the professors here." she said
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:47 pm

"I didn't know Briana had a daughter..." Harry commented, and smiled afterwards, "She did more than just see me. Your mom was the one who brought me from the 'muggle' world..." Harry still wasn't used to the world muggle. With time, like everything else, he'd get used to it. Of that, he was sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:53 pm

"Well yeah that too" she said wiggling her feet that were almost touching the top of the chair "Mum said you would be startled about this brave new world as it is and asked me to stay home, so i did. in case your wondering why mum is so gorgeous and has a eleven year old who doesnt look like her, i'm adopted" Chase was a outspoken girl she never really knew when to not speak but she didnt mind.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Harry held his arm and nodded as Chase said she was adopted. At least she had parents, "Well there are worse things than being adopted," Adrastos said, trying to lighten up the mood. "Like being the child of Alastor Moody and being yelled at everyday," he said and chuckled. Not too loud, so he wouldn't wake anyone up. He was usually really hyper, but if there was one thing he respected, was the need to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:01 pm

"Nothings wrong with being adopted" she said somersaulting onto the floor she landed on her bum, crossing her legs she tossled her brunette hair and smiled "Or being the son of madeye, or the daughter of a shadow, or living with muggles" she said looking at them all with her optimistic smile "In life we get two families, the one we are born to and the one we choose. We are gryffindors and as far as I am concerned we are family"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Ember smiled at Chase. ''Yeah...I like the sound of that. We're family..'' She muttered, thinking about how her parents would react to her being in Gryffindor but in a way, her mother would be happy. She could still be herself but in a different house.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:11 pm

"Well then, we have one big family," Adrastos said with a smirk, "And we should never let anything tear us apart," Adrastos stated. Harry simply nodded, as he stared into the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Chase smiled at them all though frowned when she noticed Harry's silence. Getting to her feet she squeezed her small frame into the spot next to him tossing a cushion on the floor she leaned over and wrapped her arms around him in a hug "I know everything's changed on you harry" she said softly mostly for his ears to hear "but its going to be okay, you will be happy here with all of us. I'll help you get used to this life, being uprooted is hard but this will be fun i promise."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Harry froze as the girl wrapped her arms around him. He had never been that close to any girl. Not even to his own aunt. As she spoke, he nodded slowly, as his eyes widened further with everyone of Chase's words. "Ah Chase, I think you may wanna let him go," Adrastos said, laughing afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Taking his nod as understanding she released him and ruffled his hair "does anyone want hot chocolate?" she asked bouncing to her feet.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:25 pm

"What kind of question is that?" Adrastos asked with a smirk, as he sat down next to Harry and nudged him, "Yeah...er...I'd like some," Harry said, as he smiled at Chase.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Shadow Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Ember laughed softly at Chase hugging Harry and the shock that displayed on the boys face. Hearing the mention of hot chocolate, Ember's hazel eyes lit up and a beaming smile formed on her face. ''Yeah i'd love some.'' She said and smiled at Adrastos' question. It was nice to see everyone smiling whilst her sister was always so serious with other people. The only people she had seen her smile around was the Grimm Children and her.
Ember Shadow
Ember Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down