Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Decision I had to make (Armen)

2 posters

Go down

Decision I had to make (Armen) Empty Decision I had to make (Armen)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 am

Sophie still had hard time to even walk out of her dorm. Recent event rested heavily on her chest and she did not know how to deal with them. She lost her parents once, but it wasn't the same. She wasn't ready to lose another father. Specialy not so shortly after she finally met him. She didn't want to go home. She didn't want to stay either. She felt numb. And somehow, she was now standing in front of the door of a man who gave an offer once. Knocking on his door, she waited if he opens.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Decision I had to make (Armen) Empty Re: Decision I had to make (Armen)

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:16 am

Armen finished his work wiping blood off his hands as he walked back up to his house, he held a machete in one hand clothed for once in a tshirt instead of his button down and his arms were painted in red. Approaching the house he spotted a small red head waiting for him "Sophika?" he called to her in his lithuanian accent "What brings you here?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:23 am

Sophie turned to see Armen approaching her and for a few seconds, she felt something. She didn't know what it was, but it definitely was dark. "I made my desicion," she stated, her voice somehow distant. "I wish for you to train me. If your offer is still valid," she said, not chatting around.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:25 am

He looked at the girl his eyes narrowing "In" he said pointing at the hut with his machete he opened the door to the hut and walked in side, dropping the weapon in the sink he washed off the blood and took off the shirt he wore and tossed it off into the fire place. With his wand he lit a fire that blazed to life as he slid a clean black shirt over his shoulders and carefully buttoned it. The door shut behind her and locks slid into place. "You know this decision is not one made lightly."
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:40 am

If she didn't feel the way she felt, the machette would probably terrify her and amuse her in the same time. But right now, all she did was stepping in, her face empty, just like she felt. "My mother is master in mind control. She knows people, but she mainly knows herself. I don't know myself. I am easily distracted, I make mistakes, I am reckless. And I don't know where to go, what to do with myself. I wanna change that. There are things I need to sort out with myself and things I need to sort out with the World. And I don't know who else would help me better, than you can," she said.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:42 am

He poured himself a glass of wine his cool eyes looking at her soulessly "it took Black murdering your father for this decision to be made then hmm?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:43 am

"It did," she admitted without hesitation. "Sometimes you need to be pushed a little harder to realize things," she added.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:50 am

"And what will you do with what i teach you girl?" he said drinking cooly as they spoke "Seek revenge? tell me was it when Black swung the axe with his little brothers names it into your daddy's chest that you changed? Barty tried so hard to raise you to be powerful to raise you well, perhaps had you listened you could have saved him."
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:55 am

"I don't know what will I do. I came here, because I wanna find out," she replied. "He did a lot for me. He also sent me away. Are you expecting me to just fall apart here, cry like a baby because my daddy died and I want revenge? Yes, I hate the fact my father is dead. And yes, it opened my eyes. You made me offer. I took time to think and I came to tell you my desicion. I have my flaws, I am far from perfect. But in the same time, I am not a little girl who breaks from few bad words. Morana Gaunt is my mother after all."
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:57 am

He listened to her carefully nodding finally, putting down his cup he crossed the room "you are strong, almost as strong perhaps as my misha could have been" he reached and put a hand on her shoulder drawing her into his chest he embraced her, kissing the top of her hair. "Your going to be alright Sophika"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:00 am

Sphie closed her eyes and slowly returned the embrance. "I'm sorry you didn't get to see your daughter live full life," she said. She met Misha once or twice, but never really talked. Yet she could tell Misha was very conflicted personality. Her life probably wasn't easy, from what she heard anyway.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:03 am

Sitting down he cupped her chin so she met his eyes "No i did not, and now i have a grandson and two beautiful young girls looking to learn how to control there powers, left without families who need love and guidance." his eyes filled with emotion as he thoiught of misha and sarah "I miss my daughter and my beloved wife more then anything but for now my life will belong to teaching you who looked for me and for making the world a good place for my boy...Your father was my best friend Sophika, i will look after you I will guide you. You are not alone child."
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:08 am

"Help me to become the best I can. And I will help you to fight for your grandson's better world," she said, looking out of the window for a short moment, seeing couple of first years playing outside. "I got my father back just to lose him again. I believe World owes people like us," she expressed her thoughts. Sophie heard her mother often say that she wants to watch the World burn. Now she could relate to her more, than ever.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:11 am

He nodded slowly "your very right my girl..very right." he pulled her into a another hug, "Its alright to feel, its okay to let yourself cry...you are morana's daughter but you are also sophie. Your own person." he advised a little worried "Do not do anything....wreckles.."
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:15 am

She returned the hug again and at his words, she could feel one single tear escaping her eyes. She didn't feel it coming. And she didn't feel like crying. "I am not ready to cry yet. I think," she said finally. "I just... the moment he died, I felt terrible, I screamed, I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. And now, I don't really feel like crying just yet. Maybe I need time," she admitted, confused with her own feelings.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:16 am

"For now then" he said standing "you will sleep, i will give you a potion to sleep and when you wake i shall introduce you to my other apprentice and then we shall begin." he led her to a bed by the fire and then walked over to the sink and opened a cabinet, bringing her the potion he said "you will need strength because this will be a hard journey.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:18 am

She nodded, taking the potion from him and drinking it, she quickly felt dizzy before her eyes closed and she drifted away, into deep dreamless sleep.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down