Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Extreme First Year Make-over

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Extreme First Year Make-over Empty Extreme First Year Make-over

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Scarlett slowly blinked her eyes open as the sun creep-ed its rays through the cracks of the white curtains Ginny decorated the window with. Pulling the covers back, Scarlett smiled as she excitedly stood up from the side of her bed and ran over to Luna's bed side. Jumping on top of it, Scarlett straddled Luna and shook her. "Wake up, Luna! Wake up!"

Back to top Go down

Extreme First Year Make-over Empty Re: Extreme First Year Make-over

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Luna groans from the sudden weight on her and the bed and heard her name being called. ''Red...The fuck you doing to me?'' She pushes her covers down to see Scarlett straddling her. She groans and falls back in the bed putting a pillow on her face. ''Wait...why are you telling me to wake up?'' She pushes the covers down again and looks at the excited girl.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Scarlett laughed, rolling off her bed, "You said, you would do my make-up today," she replied, her expression sadden at Luna not remembering. "Remember?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Luna smirks and grabs Scarlett by the waist pulling her in for a hug. ''Course i remember, little sis! How could I not? So don't be sad, Red!'' She laughs and gets out of bed, wearing a boy t-shirt and boy underwear which are baggy on her. She looks slightly sexy in a way for someone who just woke up. She looks at herself in the mirror and sighs. She pulls out the chair from under the vanity. ''You wanna shower and stuff or go straight into it?'' She asks looking at Scarlett through the mirror.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Scarlett shrugged, "Shower and stuff, I guess" she replied, pushing the bathroom door open. "I don't really smell pleasant, I smell like a baby,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Luna laughs and nods. ''Alright. Do what you must. I'm using magic.'' Her eyes twinkle at the thought of using magic and looks at herself in the mirror. She waves her wand and she's clean. Smelling like vanilla. She grins and walk to her wardrobe picking out an outfit. Unsure of what to wear.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Scarlett shrugged at the thought of using magic to bathe. Picking up her toothbrush and adding toothpaste to the bristles, she began to brush her teeth. Talking around her brush, Scarlett added, "I promise my grandmother before I left for the train, I would do all my personal hygiene the 'muggle way'," she added, making air quotes around "muggle way". "Plus, the thought of showering with magic. Would just seem weird!" she commented, spitting in the sink and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Luna laughs at this. ''I only did it today 'cause i don't know how long you would take! You could be a bathroom hogger!'' She grins to herself and grabs out a pair of black, shredded shorts and a white tank top. She nods and jumps on her bed closing the curtains around her bed. She changes quickly and jumps back out again. She giggles at the sound of Scarlett talking around the brush and sorts out her make up on the side of the vanity, thinking of colours.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Scarlett smiled in the mirror her teeth now looked extra squeaky clean. "Ha, ha, very funny! I am indeed not a bathroom hog, if anything I'm a bathroom... giver. Yeah, that sarcastic sucked," she replied, closing the door and turning on the shower. After her 3 minute shower, Scarlett dried herself off with her towel and waved her wand casting an outfit. The outfit was made up of a coral old-fashioned sweater with a creme ruffled collar and a creme high-waisted skirt with creme pantyhose underneath. Stepping out of the bathroom fully clothed, Scarlett smiled, "Grandma never said anything about casting a wardrobe!" she happily commented, running over and jumping onto the end of her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:43 am

Luna listens to the water and feels calmer. She colour coordinates her make up and looks in the mirror. She picks the darker colours for herself and places them on the side to do it later. She laughs at Scarlett's comment. ''Yup! That really sucked...you need to get better! Maybe being stuck with me will help.'' She winks with a smirk. She laughs at her jumping at the end of her bed and walks to her wardrobe again. She pulls out a white crop top with the words 'Bite me' in red letters. She smirks and walks into the bathroom pulling it on, looking at herself. Her stomach shows a belly button piercing and if she lifted her arms, a tattoo would show saying 'I'm learning to be brave from my beautiful mistakes.' She walks out, tattoo hidden, walking to the vanity again. She looks at Scarlett through it. ''Ya ready or should i do mine first so you know what i'm going to be doing but in much lighter colours?'' She pulls on a thick black bracelet and a necklace with a moon and a raven.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:03 am

Scarlett looks at the color coordinated make-up organized across the vanity. Luna organized the vanity to have dark colors on one side and light colors on the other. Scarlett smiles at Luna's comment on her sarcastic, "Me and Ginny will get better!" she replied, returning Lulu's wink. Scarlett then watched as Luna went to the bathroom to pull another shirt on. When she came out, Scarlett read her shirt, "Bite Me," she read out loud, "Very encouraging to vampire and werewolves, don't you think?" she asked, sitting crossed-legged. Without noticing any tattoos or unusual piercings, Scarlett answered Luna's question, "I want to see how you do your's first. I never seen anyone do their own make-up before," she replied, flipping her hair to one side. "Plus I have to deal with this wet mess," she added, observing the naturally curly ends of her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:50 am

Luna laughs. ''Werewolves can bite me any day if it gave me a reason to run places. Vampires...not so much. Who knows who can survive the change?'' She shrugs and sits at the vanity. She opens her dark make up and looks in the mirror and gets her black eyeliner. ''Ah right. Well okay.'' She feels a faint blush appear on her face at the thought of someone watching her. She smoothly puts on the eyeliner, her bright blue eyes standing out already. She gets her mascara and makes her eyelashes go longer. She looks at the different types of lipstick and picks a dark red. She applies it and wipes a bit of it from the corner of her mouth. She applies a cream to her face and it seems shiner and smoother. She grins at her work and looks at eyeshadows. She looks down on herself and picks a red. She adds a slight part of it at the end of her eye and smiles. She looks scary hot and loves it. She messes up her hair slightly and pulls down a strap of her t-shirt as it's too loose to wear on both shoulders. She gets up and looks at Scarlett. ''Seeing your outfit i'm thinking pastel colours but your hair should be in a curly ponytail with a pink ribbon? How's that?'' She grins at her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:05 am

Scarlett watched happily as Luna applied different shades of red to her face. "You must love the color, red. It would explain my nickname!" she commented, starring at Luna's reflection through the mirror. When Luna was finished, she looked stunning not that she didn't when she was not wearing make-up. "Okay, now me," she stated, watching Luna tailor with her crop-top. She then listened to Luna's suggestion as she suggest pastel color for her face and a curly ponytail with a pink ribbon. Scarlett nodded happily her eyes burst with excitement as they turned into a pond of green water. "I love pink ribbons, although father nor grandfather knew how to tied it in my hair,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:15 am

Luna grins. ''I love red...It's a daring colour.'' She gestures Scarlett to sit and walks to her trunk, pulling out a little box. She opens it and there's a light pink ribbon. She pulls it out and wraps it around her hand for now. She walks back to the vanity and grins. ''Well i do...I used to do my sister's hair as she never knew how to do it. I mean recently...I turned it blonde.'' She smiles at that thought of her sister walking around blonde. ''It makes us not look the same as much as we did.'' She grabs the pastel colours and looks through it with a tilted head.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:26 am

Scarlett smiled at Luna's comment on the color, red. "I like pink and I'm starting to find an interest in the color, yellow. Because pretty much everything a Hufflepuff owns it yellow or gold," she explained, literally bouncing with excitement as she watched Luna pull out a ribbon. Scarlett then listened to Lulu's newest hair style for her sister. "Did you dye your hair before?" she asked, wondering if her natural hair color was something different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:31 am

Luna grins. ''Yellow is very bright colour. Usually the brightest people go for it.'' She winks at Scarlett and smiles. She walks up to Scarlett and see's her hair is dry. ''Ya wanna brush it first or ya want me to do it?'' She grins. ''I've dip dyed it dark blue which is really just putting blue dye at the bottom of the hair. But this brown is natural. I ain't changing it.'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 am

Scarlett smiled at Luna's suggestion to brush her hair, "I think you should, my father said I tended to rip out my hair when I brush it," she said shrugging her shoulders carelessly. She walked over to her nightstand and pulled her brush out from the drawer. "Here you go," she said, handed the brush over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:44 am

Luna laughs at the story and takes the brush. ''Thanks..Ya wanna sit at the vanity? in that case, you can see what i'm doing and you can look at my make up so see what colours you want?'' She grins and walks over to the vanity, pulling out the chair.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am

Scarlett nods, "Okay," she said, taking a sit in the chair she gestured to. "Oh, and be careful! When wet my hair gets tangled so my hair dries tangled," she warned, scared of what Luna might have to run the comb through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 am

Luna rolls her eyes and gets a spray. She sprays it on her hair and brushes through it with ease. ''This spray detangles the mess.'' She winks at her and brushes through it until the tangles go. She grabs her hair up and leaves two curly strands to frame her face. She ties a hair tie around it and then gets the ribbon making a bow. She looks at the mirror to see her face and she grins. ''Is that okay or anything else?'' She smiles at Scarlett.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:11 am

Scarlett's mouth fell open, "That spray works amazingly! We never had any of this stuff at my house," she commented, looking at her reflection. "Wow, I look great! Thanks, Lulu!" she thanked, turning to the side to see her ponytail whip side to side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:14 am

Luna blushes and grins. ''I know right? My older sister Astra has a nest for hair and this works a treat!'' She laughs at her turning her hair to the side. ''Don't thank me Red.'' She blushes and scratches the back of her head. ''Did you pick any colours?'' She asks looking at her through the mirror.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:24 am

Scarlett grinned as she watched Luna blush from the mirror. "Yeah, I did!" she replied, picking up a rosy pink lipstick, "I chose this one, for my lips and this color for my eyes," she added, grabbing a color similar to coral pink but not quite. Scarlett placed the two things in Luna's hand and turned back around to admire her hair some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:27 am

Luna grins and looks at the make up, nodding. ''Good choice.'' She applies the rosy pink to her lips and looks at the mirror to see if she did something wrong. It looks fine. ''Right...I'm gonna need you to close your eyes now..'' She asks her looking at her admire her hair. She blushes and smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:31 am

Scarlett felt a coat of thick liquid stain her lips as Luna applied the lipstick to them. Luna then asked Scarlett to close her eyes, doing as told Scarlett closed her eyes and waited for that ticklish feeling she gets from brushes on her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next