Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Always... (Rabastan)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Always... (Rabastan) - Page 3 Empty Re: Always... (Rabastan)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Hearing Rabastan speak about both Marvolo and Morana, Morgan smiled. "Yin and yang. A perfect balance of hot and cold. Both are equally powerful, they just show their powers in different ways," she said. She thought back to all the times she was with both girls alone, and saw just how different they are. "I agree that they are strongest when they are strongest together. I remember when we lost Marvolo for that short time. Morana was almost....lost.... Kind of like a bunch of us, I think. Then when she came back, Morana found herself again," she added feeling a strong twinge of pain from the now closed wound in her side, but she said nothing about it to Rabastan. "Neither one is strongest without the other...." she added.

Remembering what he had told her once before about why he didn't choose to keep her, and now hearing it again, Morgan smiled brightly. That proved it to her that there was good in him. Whether he wanted to believe it or not.... He just confirmed it. As powerful as he was, Morgan knew, if he desired her, he would have her. If he wanted her to be by his side, he would make it so, damn the effects and toll it would have on her. There was enough light in him to not want that, as possessive as he was over whom he treasured. Morgan let out a small sigh as she pondered that without saying anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:00 pm

"Morana was never again the same as before. That's one thing people tend to overlook or just don't know about. But there are small things, where you can recognize, something really big and painfull happened to her. When she lost Marvolo, she lost her patronus. Marvolo came back, but patronus never did. I don't really know how much that matters, since I was never able to cast one myself, but still..." Rabastan said. "Point is, they are dangerous. To everyone. I just think nobody really realizes just how much. Not even I. And I grew up with them. I just know, that most likely, whatever happens, they will walk out of war as innocent. And that's damn good achievement at their position, don't you think? It says something," he smirked more for himself.

Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Morgan looked at him, her eyes beginning to fill with the pain that was slowly starting to creep over her once again, but still, she said nothing. "Morana lost her patronus?" she asked softly. "Just like when we lost Marvolo, I lost my ability to shift. And it took quite some time after she was back before I finally could again..." Morgan told her. She didn't know that Morana had lost and never regained her patronus. She nodded in agreement that both the girls were quite dangerous as well as being able to come out of the war being seen as innocent. "You really think that's what will happen?" Morgan asked, her breath hitching slightly as she spoke. Being as deadly as Morana and Marvolo were, she wasn't sure if they actually would come out viewed that way or not, but, in a way, she hoped they would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm

He chuckled. "It's not what everybody knows, it's what you can actually prove. And how do you prove murder, when all Morana do is say two sentences and the one she wants dead commits suicide? There is no evidence. Nothing. Unless you would want to turn Morana in for what she did with Remus. But than again, it was Remus who killed," Rabastan said. "Do you have any witness, hardproof evindence or anything to say twins are who they are?" he asked Morgan. "I doubt that. If we mess up and lose this war, twins will be free long enough to disappear. And no one will pay attention to them after few years. Isn't that a little bit scary?" he asked, amused by the thought.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:42 pm

Untying her hair from it's spot atop her head, Katrina let out a sigh. She had just gotten back from St. Mungo's, helping with a last minute patient before she could tell them that she was actually there to inform them she wouldn't be coming back for some time. They accepted it, albeit reluctantly as they needed all the help they could get what with the war and all; yet she could not be there knowing it was the side she was on that was the cause. They didn't know she was involved though and for that she was grateful.

As she walked further down the hall, a sharp scent faintly brushed against her nose. "Rabastan," she called as if it were a song. "It smells of blood. Did your mission go wrong," she teased, a smirk on her face. Her smirk fell, however, when she entered the room to see Morgan, only for it to be replaced with a smile. "Well isn't this is a nice surprise. I never thought I'd see you here." In truth she knew it was dangerous for her to be there, but if she was then the reason must have been good. She went over to give Morgan a hug, stopping right before she did as it hit her again. "That's you," she laughed slightly, leaning in to give her the hug. "What've you gotten yourself into little fox?"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:22 am

It was scary, well, unnerving really, to think that the two of them were so powerful, so dangerous, that no matter what they did in the war, it was possible that they could get away free as the wind. Morgan was just about to comment on that when she froze, hearing a voice call Rabastan from the hall. Looking at him, a touch of panic in her eyes, she was surprised when the door opened and a faint familiar scent touched her nose. Turning her attention back to the door, she smiled weakly when she spotted Katrina, Rabastan's new wife and fellow Animagus. The fear leaving her eyes, she was happy that is was her and not another member of the Lestrange family.

When she came over to the bed, Morgan gently propped herself up and welcomed the hug from Katrina, giving her own one-armed hug in return. Wincing at the movement as well as the pressure of the hug, however wonderful it was, Morgan pulled back and looked into her face at her question. "Just a little run in with a 'wanna-be' as your husband put it..." she said, looking at him with a small smile as she leaned back once again, allowing the pain to slowly subside to what it had been before. "It's good to see you, Katrina," she said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:08 pm

"I am glad even after you became my wife, you still underestimate my ability to walk out of mission alive and without serious injury," he smirked with amusement as he saw his wife in the door. "And yes, Morgan is right. Remember Allen? That idiot, year older, but his brain stopped at age seven? We had quite a hillarious time, when he tried to get among us by dueling with Barty. Well, now he thought that his ticket to dark mark is to kill Morgan," Rabastan explained to Katrina what happened. "And how so you are home so early? Did you finally leave the job?" he asked her. He knew Katrina liked her job, but she was needed somewhere else now. Besides, she was Lestrange now and just like the rest of the family, she didn't have to do anything to have money.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:27 pm

"If it's any consolation, I worry more that you've left a mess." She returned his grin. Morgan's wince had not gone unnoticed and a small, almost unnoticeable frown flitted across her face before it was gone. "It's good to see you too. One day soon we should go out whilst we can, a girls day." She grinned, sitting down on the bed beside her as her husband began to explain what happened. She did remember the fool, though admittedly she hadn't payed much attention to him as he wasn't important. She chuckled, "Morgan's protected by the very ones who could've given him a mark. His only ticket was one to deaths door and if I know you, it's been taken care of," she smirked. They didn't need reckless people in their midst.

Another sigh left her, but a small smile was on her face. "I almost didn't when I saw all the help they needed but I did. It's one less thing to worry about." She didn't even need to think about how busy the hospital would be once the real battle began. "But are you alright?" She asked turning her gaze on Morgan. "Don't think I haven't noticed, you got hurt didn't you?"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:56 pm

"Maybe..... That would be nice....." Morgan said with a smile. It would be. Just a little while to forget all about the mess the world had fallen into. To just have things as they were before this shadow overtook everything, pitting friend against friend and brother against brother. A little break would be perfect, if they could manage it... Katrina's observation dealing with the irony of who all was watching and protecting her when Allen thought it the simplest way to get into the band of Death Eaters only to end up dead by the ones would could welcome him in made her chuckle lightly. Her grey-blue eyes darkened slightly when Katrina called her on getting hurt. With a small nod she answered, "Seems always having eyes on you, no matter whose they are, can be beneficial. If it wasn't for Rabastan... Well, see for yourself..."

Morgan, clenching her teeth against the pain, carefully lifted the shirt and sweatshirt Rabastan had given her after they arrived to reveal a one to two inch vivid pink scar just under her ribs where Allen's poisoned dagger had sunk into her flesh. The effects of the poison could still be seen under her skin as it had taken so much control of her body. Looking at Katrina, she waited for her verdict.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:05 pm

"But you love when I am leaving mess behind," he replied to her with smirk and grabbed her hand as she sat next to him. "Unfortunately, our idiot had dagger with my poison on it, so he almost killed Morgan. It was really nasty, when we arrived. It wouldn't be, if Morgan didn't try to escape from me, which let's be honest, was simply pointless and funny. But I admit, I might not be so easily recognizable with mask on," he said and smiled at Morgan before he kissed his wife on her cheek. "Don't worry about your job, love. We will have so much fun together now, that you have much more time," he half-whispered to Katrina.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:24 pm

As Morgan lifted up her shirt to show her the damage, Katrina's face darkened. It was controlled for the most part she could still see the vines of black that stretched across her skin from the scar. Her hand hovered over the area, not quite wanting to touch lest she hurt Morgan more than she already was. "I really wish you hadn't made your creation so...easily accessible." She gave Rabastan a small reprimanding look before turning back to the wound. "If he hadn't been there..." she shook her head. "You're a danger magnet," she said not unkindly.

"And you cannot take the fight out of a cornered animal love," she said slightly amused; referring to what he said about Morgan's attempted escape. She gave him a secretive smile, "I've no doubt about that."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Morgan nodded at her observation. "I can't help I didn't know you," she said to him, turning her darkened eyes to Rabastan, "I'm....not used to seeing you dressed as you were..." Had she known it was him, she wouldn't have tried to get away. Rabastan had never harmed her in any way, and, even with the war raging, she had no reason to believe that he would hurt her now. Turning back to Katrina she gently covered her torso back up. "I was lucky he was nearby. He told me that... that I had only moments left before nothing could be done. Guess there is one lucky star looking out for me..." she said with a soft smile. Hearing her call her a danger magnet only confirmed what Morgan had been thinking. She could try to avoid danger all she wanted, but in the end, it was drawn to her somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:41 pm

"It was supposed to be for those, who couldn't get cursed daggers. But you are right, I have no idea where he get acess to it. I will talk to twins soon, so I will ask them about it," he commented bitterly about the fact Allen actually had his poison. "And I don't blame you. I was teasing you. You are okay now. More or less," he said to Morgan, his lips twisted in smile once again. "You got yourself a lot of attention, which is not always pleasant," he added to the topic about danger and magnets. "Maybe we could have some nice bloody date at the weekend," he siggested to Katrina in whisper. The sentence he hoped got lost in conversation and Morgan overheard it.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Touched by darkness and marked by death. She almost asked Morgan if she was sure she was on the right side but that would have been an inappropriate joke. She patted Morgan's hand with a soft smile. "A danger magnet with guardian angels. Be that as it may," she continued after Rabs, "Don't worry. I hardly think you'll die; you don't know how to stay down," she laughed. Her eyes darted to Rabastan's in agreement at his whispered words. She hadn't shifted in nearly two weeks and she needed to stretch, among other things. A good kill here and there was always appreciated. "How is the husband?" She asked Morgan in an attempt to change the subject.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:19 pm

"That's the truth..." Morgan said brightly to both their comments about lots of eyes being both good and bad as well as her not staying down when beaten. In her own way, she was a fighter. She never gave up. If there was an ounce of strength left in her body, she fought as hard and as long as she could. How is the husband? Morgan moved herself to sit up instead of laying down at Katrina's question. "He's doing well. Busy with things and trying to keep busy since I'm not at home most of the time, and he worries. But, only a few more months and then we can live like husband and wife should," she answered. Remus had been worrying a little more than usual as of late. He didn't like her being away from him since the death of her parents took such a heavy toll of Morgan, even if she appeared fine to the outside world. And then the fight with the Shadows that landed her in St. Mungo's certainly didn't help. "You both seem to be doing quite well, too," Morgan commented smiling at them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:31 pm

"I would say we have quite a good time. All the time," he said and pulled Katrina a bit closer, his hand possessively around her waist. He looked at his wife with love he felt for her and now more than ever he realized, that he was actually glad it ended this way. Life with Morgan would be so much harder and so much painful for both of them. Katrina understood him in way Morgan never could and he never wanted her to. Katrina was like him. She fit next to him much more. "Is he okay after accident with Morana? I know it is quite long, but still..." he left the sentence unfinished. In his head the sentence had unspoken end. Rabastan knew that people on the other side sometimes tend to bother themselves with those terrible things longer than necessary. But he found it insulting to say out loud. Specialy when he himself didn't really understand it.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3