Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Look Who's Still Up and About (Rabastan, R)

2 posters

Go down

Look Who's Still Up and About (Rabastan, R) Empty Look Who's Still Up and About (Rabastan, R)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Moving through the levels of Azkaban at an incredible speed, the guards behind Regulus were left unconscious as he arrived at the upper level of the prison, cracking his back as he did. Walking through the corridors, he saw a death eater, a werewolf constantly being fed wolfsbane, hurling himself at the bars, "It's you," the man whispered and Regulus smirked beneath his cloak. Approaching the cell he knocked the man against the wall knocking him out as he moved to the end of the corridor. Turning he saw the cell of Philip and his heart shattered at seeing one of his best friends incarcerated. The worst was when he turned around and saw Rabastan... "Rabs? Are you awake?" Regulus called for his friend.

Back to top Go down

Look Who's Still Up and About (Rabastan, R) Empty Re: Look Who's Still Up and About (Rabastan, R)

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Rabastan wasn't called Rabs anymore. There was no one to call him this way. All his girls were safely away. Katrina under Dellen's wings, Kain promised to take care of Lilith and Michael apparently tied Zoya to himself, which as much as hurt Rabastan, still felt good. Zoya was symbol of something that could have been. It was sometimes hard to get over, but it was the reality. And he accepted it. This voice however, didn't belong to a woman. So who called him? He opened his eyes quickly, raising and facing his visitor. "You're dead," he announced dryly as he saw his friend in front of him. He was definitely going even more insane. And jackass thought it wasn't possible.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Look Who's Still Up and About (Rabastan, R) Empty Re: Look Who's Still Up and About (Rabastan, R)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Regulus felt the need to chuckle at his friend's sudden outburst of words, but kept himself collected only smiling beneath the hood, "Nice observation jackass, how about an hello next time, huh," he teased as he pulled the hood down, and put his hands on the bars of the cell, "Azkaban is killing you, isn't it brother..." he asked knowing the answer, "No idea how Sirius survived this..." he shook his head, "I wouldn't." he stated simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:59 pm

"He ran. Coward," Rabastan stated with sarcasm, not commenting on remark about prison killing him. "What can I tell you, not exactly a party here," he added, dark smirk crossed his lips. "But that doesn't explain why you are here. How did you survive? If I accept the fact I am just talking to hallucination, it will be the end of me, so spil it," he said, but in a way, he knew Reg could tell he was glad to see him.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:13 pm

"Tell me about it," Regulus chuckled but of course, he was only back because Sirius ran. "I can see that brother, but at least you got Philip there," he teased and at that exact time Philip's snoring was heard. "Well, we're slytherins, we're known for not being stupid... and I wasn't stupid. I took a back up plan then I faced my doom... the back up plan paid off, and I survived. Well, kinda," he allowed his fangs to show after he spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolas Karkaroff Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:18 pm

"Yeah, he is so much fun," Rabastan pointed out bitterly. Not that anyone was fun in place like this. "So basically, you are fucked up like the rest of us," he laughed slightly. "How does that feel like, bro?" he asked, genuinely curious.
Nikolas Karkaroff
Nikolas Karkaroff
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Smirking broadly Regulus gripped the bars, and tore the two under his hands apart, "It makes me feel like I can take you out of here, and I can compel the Minister to clear you of all charges," he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:35 pm

"And why didn't you do it alredy?" Rabs growled. The remaining sane part of him wondered why did Reg come. Rabastan did terrible things in eyes of the good ones. And his guts were telling him that Reg was one of them now. "Just joking man. I'll get out soon. Philip here is too big fish to be kept. There are too many people out there who want us out," he added, his husky dark voice marked by years spent in this hell.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Placing the bars in their place, with a few twists they were fixed and Regulus nodded, "If you wished Rabastan, I'd take you out of here, but if you think there's a better time, I will wait for you to leave. I have all eternity to wait," he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:00 pm

"Dude, aren't you supposed to be one of the good guys? I mean, you of all people know I am here for a reason, why would you want to bail me out?" Rabastan asked genuinely curious about that. Specialy because it made no sense. And that itself made him still think, that Reg wasn't real. But in the end, desire to get out was stronger. And Rabs had nothing to lose. "DO IT!" he said, determined. Suddenly, the idea of fresh air, stars and his girls close to him, it made him want out more than anything.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Smirking with satisfaction, Regulus walked to the beginning of the cell and began tearing each bar apart until the cell was completely open. "Before being a good guy I was your friend, Rabs," Regulus reminded him and then extended his arm, "Put a hand on my arm so I can take us away," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:45 pm

"I'm glad you didn't forget that," Rabs replied, grabbing his hand as tight as he possibly could. He was finally getting out of this shithole. And there were many things outside, waiting for him.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Smiling warmly at his friend Regulus nodded and with his vampire speed they ran out of azkaban without being spotted by one simple guard. Once they arrived outside Regulus apparated them to the door of Lestrange manor. "You're home," Reg saud with a cocky smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Rabastan didn't even manage to realize how fast he appeared here. Suddenly, he was breathing a fresh air and watching stars at the night sky. "I owe you one," he replied to Reg. He indeed did. Getting out of Azkaban, that was his dream for over a decade. It was hard to explain to someone who never lived it, how terribly long days can be, once regret catches up with you.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:38 pm

Regulus shook his head and smirked slightly, "The least I could do for being gone for thirteen years," he said and in a way, he wanted to give this to Rabastan. Sirius had told him that Rodolphus died in Azkaban, and if the Black brothers were both going to be out and about, and alive, at least, so would one of the Lestrange brothers. "I'm going to compel the head of the law enforcement department to clear you of all charges, you'll be a free man, and you won't have to hide, you and Katrina will be able to go with your daughter anywhere and not be afraid of being caught," he explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:39 pm

"Man, that's gonna be weird. Being free I mean. I am not sure I am sane enough anymore. But what you said, it sounds really good," Rabastan replied, not even being able to imagine this kind of freedom again. It was something he considered far long gone.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:59 pm

"Just don't get yourself locked up again," Regulus advised chuckling slightly, "Now go on, and if anyone asks, I did nothing," he winked and motioned for Rabastan to return to his home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:01 pm

"Of course you did nothing, you are dead," Rabastan laughed. "Thanks bro," he added before entering the Lestrange manor for the first time in so many years.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Winking at his brother before he went on his way Regulus shoved a hand into his hair and messed it up slightly, before cracking his back, flicking his ring slightly, he looked around and suddenly all but vanished with the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down