Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Nothing Is As It Seems (Bruce) (PG-13)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nothing Is As It Seems (Bruce) (PG-13)  Empty Nothing Is As It Seems (Bruce) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Drifting through the forest Quirrel's eyes searched for the tell tale sign of a unicorn. Its beautiful luminescent body.."Find one you fool"

"yes master" he murmured, drawing a knife from his black cloak almost as long as his arm he prepared himself to attack when he saw a flick of white. Stunning the beast he approached it at his leisure, the unicorn's eyes rollled in its head with fear as he chuckled darkly, immortality would be his with the sip of its silver blood.

Slitting its throat the creature writhed as it died, falling over it lay on the ground as he knelt beside it his lips to the wound he drank deeply from its neck the silver blood filling him with life.

"yes...drink as much as you can...yes..."

Back to top Go down

Nothing Is As It Seems (Bruce) (PG-13)  Empty Re: Nothing Is As It Seems (Bruce) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:53 pm

3...2...1. And the race began. Bruce and a pack of wolves raced to get to a pile of meat first. While the wolves easily passed by bushes, and jumped over branches, Bruce destroyed everything in his way. 

Eventually, they reached the calmer part of the forest, that had a path. Along the way, Bruce spotted a sparkling white light coming from amid the trees. Letting the wolves go on their way, he followed the light until he saw a dark figure feasting on the poor unicorn.

"Gonna get off the creature or am I gonna have to snap your neck?" Bruce hissed angrily as he approached.

Back to top Go down

Nothing Is As It Seems (Bruce) (PG-13)  Empty Re: Nothing Is As It Seems (Bruce) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Raising his eyes a fraction of an inch Quirrel saw the one man he least wanted to run into. Turning tail he rain as fast as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:59 pm

"What kind of idiot fuck are you," he asked shaking his heads as he pounced on top of the man, sending him crashing towards the floor. He stood on him, waiting for him to reveal himself if he didn't want to have his head punted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:06 pm

With shaking hands he lowered his hood "d...d..dont...k..ki..lll...m..e.." he stammered pleadingly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Grabbing him by his throat he pulled the coward from under his feet and held him in the air "Why shouldn't I?" he growled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:11 pm

"..p..p..please m..master...he..lp...me.." he stammered Quirrel's wand flew to his left hand, the opposite of his usuall wand hand, moving of its own volition a sick laugh surrounded them as he cast a crucio on his hands forcing him to drop quirrel. Releasing the curse the wand was pointed at the large man as quirrel unwrapped his turban. "Turn" a voice rasped. Turning his back on Bruce, the face growing out of the back of Quirrel's head spoke to him. "Carrow, Bruce...Allen...Carrow it is good to see a traitor lives and lives well" Lord Voldemort said.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Bruce suddenly felt a whip of fire and electricity on his hands and he let the bastard go. Looking down as Quirrel released his turban, Bruce's eyes widened and he knelt instantly. "Lord Voldemort..." he uttered his name. He could feel it was him. However, he could feel he was weak. A shell of what he had once been...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:22 pm

Voldemort laughed darkly "You kneel to me boy but you betrayed my memory when you thought I had died, do you truly beleive I could be gone forever?"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:26 pm

"Following the reading of the prophecy and your downfall we did not have time to think we simply had to escape. I never believed you were truly dead, nor did I believe the contrary. I simply did  not think of you my lord. I knew you'd find a way to return. Somehow...and I was correct," he explained trying to maintain the respect he once had for Voldemort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:28 pm

"My worthless Niece chose one of my best soldiers and turned him into a whipped puppy" he sneered "On your feet Carrow"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:31 pm

"I turned into what I am for your heir my lord," he rose to his feet and faced his dark eyes with his own. "He needed a professor, a master, but also a father."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:35 pm

"And I am sure in my absence you and marvolo have ruined him."he rasped "no more talk of this, you will forget what you've seen Quirrel do today...i tire.." at that the face fell silent as if asleep. Quirrel re-wrapped his head slowly "he's gone..."
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Bruce was still somewhat shocked, but in the end, did not forget the unicorn. Grabbing the bastard's collars he put him against a tree, growling at him "You will tell him of Malphas, you will tell him how good of a Slytherin he is and how he rules this school," he warned, "Understood?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:51 pm

He croaked with pain as his collar dug into his throat "i..i..s..shall..n.not...l..lie t..to..m..master"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 am

He gripped the man's throat once more, and his grip tightened even further that last time, Quirrel would now be barely able breathe, "Then you shall die," he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:21 am

A strangled cry that sounded more like a whine emitted from his throught "..iif..y.you kill me...yoo.u k.ill m...aster"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:39 am

Bringing Quirrel closer to him so he could look into Bruce's rage filled eyes, he asked, "Does it sound like I care?" he asked gloomily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:41 am

His heart beat becoming more an more frantic he scrambled to release the man's grip "i...i..w..will t..tell him"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:47 am

"Good, that's out of the way," he punched him in the gut as the last word exited his mouth, "Now, why are you attacking the unicorns that belong in my forest?" he asked him still not allowing his grip to ease on his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:50 am

a squeak of pain fled his throat "th..the b..lood ..su..stains..m..as..ter"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:57 am

"How much blood does he need per month?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:00 am

"t..two...l..liiters"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:03 am

"I will keep track of the blood drank each month, if more than two litters disappear, I will kill you. I do not care if lord Voldemort orders you to get more blood, you simply will not do it, or you will be dead the moment you hunt the next unicorn, are we understood?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:04 am

"y..y..yes si..sir" he stammered
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next