Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Be mine? (Belledonna)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Be mine? (Belledonna) - Page 2 Empty Re: Be mine? (Belledonna)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:43 am

Belledona winks, saying nothing and then laughed at his pout. ''I really knew...Remember the times you stood behind me in Potions to reach for something...yeah i felt your desire which was why i always moved my ass closer.'' She laughs with a devilish grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:48 am

Thane chuckled. "Hmmm, good point...Hormones, they always seem to want to help" he said with a grin

Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:54 am

Belledona winks. ''Besides...I desired you as well.'' She says softly with a blush. She then grins at Thane with desire and love in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:56 am

Thane chuckled. "Besides, its not like you minded my desire is it. You loved it. You still do."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:59 am

Belledona tilts her head, pretending to be in deep thought whilst the corners of her red lip twitched up into a giant smirk. ''It was a very big distraction in class but yes...i did love it and yes i still do.'' She smirks, her eyes glazing over as she thinks of the distraction pressed against her in a familiar manner like it did when they were younger. She winks at Thane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:08 am

Thane grinned. "Yeah, I can imagine. Still, we both got outstanding's. To be honest, if you didn't have such a sexy ass and tits...I wouldn't of been distracting you."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:12 am

Belledona smirks and leans towards him, cleavage showing. A mischievous look in her eyes formed as she stared at him. ''That is true.. and that is not my fault. You could've looked away and not pressed yourself against me.'' She laughs cheekily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:25 am

Thane grinned. "Should of moved or stopped moving backwards." He said whilst staring at her cleavage and then darting his eyes up to hers. Grinning cheekily
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:28 am

Belledona smirks. ''And miss out on all the teasing? Never. I loved the feeling of you writhing against me, my love and hearing those little gasps and groans? Mmm It was so much fun teasing you..'' She winks and moves her foot to rub against his leg slowly but steadily, rising higher and higher. She moved her arms closer together, pressing her breasts closer whilst he stared. Her eyes locked onto his and she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:32 am

Thane looked at her and stuttered. He stared then grinned. He paid the waiter and took her into a tight embrace, before taking her to the home instantly. He kissed her neck and pushed her against the wall. He kissed her gently and chuckled.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:35 am

Belledona smirks as he stutters and her eyebrow raises as he takes her home instantly. Her body shivered as he kissed her neck and she felt herself get pushed against the wall. She kisses back and playfully bites his bottom lip. She pushes him away and slides the straps of her dress down, the silk falling to the floor with a quick movement. She stood in front of him in her black panties and swayed her hips teasingly before walking away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:40 am

Thane chased her and pushed her into their room, he lands on the bed with her on him, wrapped in his arms. He kisses her neck and cups her ass holding her against him. He kissed her breasts gently and his right hand crawls up her body, gently touching her waist then her breast, then strokes her back before resting on her neck. He kisses her deeply and grinds against her.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:44 am

Belledona giggles as he chases her. She wraps her legs around him, feeling his hands cup her ass. Her body tingled as he touched her and she kisses him back, grinding against him. She runs her hands through his hair, pulling him close as she tasted his lips. She pulls off his jacket and shirt along with the tie. She touches his chest softly and kisses his neck, biting it softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2