Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Man With Two Faces (Harry/Ron/Hermione)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Man With Two Faces (Harry/Ron/Hermione)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Man With Two Faces (Harry/Ron/Hermione)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Jumping when the white pawns draw their weapons, blocking their path. Ron looked around at what was the point of all this. Each room they had been in had a puzzle, and this one was no different. Then it hit him. "We have to play across the room..." he said, turning to Harry and Hermione. "Once we beat the game, we can get through. Harry, you take the empty Bishop's square. Hermione, you take the Queen's side Castle," he told them. "And, as for me, I'll be a knight," Ron said as he mounted his horse and readied to play. Looking at his friends, he managed a smile and nodded. "White moves first and then, we play..." he said raising his eyes to the pieces, waiting for white's first move.

Back to top Go down

The Man With Two Faces (Harry/Ron/Hermione)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Man With Two Faces (Harry/Ron/Hermione)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:13 pm

At the sound of Ron's instructions Harry nodded and took the place of the bishop. Ron was the best at Chess from the three of them, nor he nor Hermione could deny that. Looking on at the white pieces, he noticed a white pawn moving forward two squares. And so it began...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Ron started to direct the black pieces as was his turn. "Harry, move diagonally four squares to the right," he said. Their first real shock came when their other knight was taken. The White Queen smashed him to the floor where he lay quite still, face down. "Had to let that happen," Ron said looking shaken at the loss. So, this was gonna be just like the game that he and Harry played so often...

"Leaves you free to that that Bishop, Hermione. Go on," he instructed her. Every time one of their men was lost, the piece pieces showed no mercy. Soon there was a huddle of limp, black players slumped along the wall. Twice, Ron only just noticed in time that Harry and Hermione were in danger. He, himself, darted around the board, taking almost as many white pieces as they had lost of their black ones.

"We're nearly there," he muttered suddenly. "Let me think.... Let me think..." Ron said studying the board and what moves were left. The White Queen turned her blank face towards him. "Yes....." Ron said softly. "It's the only way.... I've got to be taken...." he said, a touch of worry and sorrow in his voice, not looking at either of his friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:32 pm

As the game started Harry’s knees were trembling. What if they lost? What if they weren't able to move on? Snape'd win. This all would have been for nothing, and they'd be regarded as failures. But it seemed Ron didn't let that happen.

The game was filled with twists and turns, but by the time Harry understood they were close to being tied, the whites only winning for a few pieces, Ron spoke.

Hearing him say he had to be stroke down, Harry shook his head "NO!" he shouted looking back at Hermione then to Ron once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:44 pm

"That's chess!" Ron snapped. "You've got to make some sacrifices! I'll make my move and she'll take me... That leaves you to checkmate the king, Harry!" he said firmly. "But-" Harry began to protest, but Ron stopped him. "So you want to stop Snape or not?" he retorted. "Ron-" Harry began again. "Look, if you don't hurry up, he'll already have the stone," Ron said simply. There was nothing else to be said. "Ready?" he called, his face pale but determined. "Here I go. Don't hang around too long once you've won," he advised them. And then, he made his move...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:57 pm

OOC: Gave Morgi permission to play Harry if anyone's wondering xp

As Ron stepped forward, the white queen pounced from her place. She hit him hard around the head with her stone arm,  and he was sent crashing to the floor. The queen this time left him there, instead of placing him with the other pieces.

Harry held back a scream of agony at what happened to his friend, and turned to look at the king. Moving three spaces to the left, he shouted, "CHECKMATE!" and the king allowed his sword to fall. They had won. The chessmen parted and bowed, leaving the door
ahead clear.

Harry gave one last desperate look at Ron, and walked to him, placing the invisibility cloak he was still holding onto by his side. Walking towards the door, Harry pulled it open, and motioned for Hermione to stay back, to stay with Ron. He's fine, Harry told himself in his head.

Going through a few halls he stood at the last entry way, and only saw one man inside, looking at the mirror. And no, it wasn't Snape...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:57 am

Quirrel caught the boy's reflection in the mirror. Turning slowly he looked at him, opening his mouth to speak the raspy voice of his master spoke. Nodding he shut his mouth and unwrapped his turban, turning his back.

Voldemort laughed coldly at the transfixed boy. "Hello Harry" he said "Come closer my boy"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:09 am

Looking closely at the man, Harry was forced to gasp, "You!" he shouted, "I thought Snape-" and then he was interrupted by that voice. Harry's mind was racing, "V-V-Vold-...Voldemort?" he asked not entirely sure and as he tried to take a step back a wall of flames stopped him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:12 am

Quirrel raised a hand the flames boxing the boy in "Clever boy" voldemort drawled "you know who I am" he took a few steps towards him "you can see them again Harry"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:17 am

"I've seen them already," he grunted, wanting to leave but the flames covered the only exit. Slowly approaching Quirrel he turned to look at the mirror, They want the stone...I have to lie. I have to lie about what I see, he thought as he closed his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:21 am

"You see them in the mirror Harry? the parents you dreamnt of all your life? You can have them back.."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:23 am

Opening his eyes, now in front of the mirror, James and Lily stared at him, smiling approvingly, as if they were sure he'd be okay. Harry wanted to touch the mirror, to join them, but he had understood he couldn't when Dumbledore explained that to him. He wasn't a fool. He knew what was reality. And his parents were dead...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 am

"tell me what you see"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:31 am

"I see myself shaking hands with Dumbledore," he made up the first thing that came to his mind. "I – I've won the House Cup for Gryffindor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 am

"he lies" voldemort hissed "Tell the truth what do you see!?" Quirrel demanded

Voldemort turned his cold eyes on the boy "You see what I have become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something, that conveniently enough, lies in your pocket!"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:45 am

Reaching into his pocket out of mere reaction he felt the stone touch his fingers, "You won't have it! EVER!" Harry then sprang for the flame door not caring if he was burnt or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:02 am

The fires grow dense to dense to pass... "Haha. Bravery. Your parents had it too. Tell me, Harry, would you like to see your mother and father again? Together, we can bring them back. All I ask for is something in return That's it, Harry. There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it. Together, we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the stone!"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:27 am

"NEVER!" he shouted once again clenching his fists out of his pockets, with one last look at the mirror, he saw his parents smiling at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:29 am

"Kill him!" Quirrel turns launching himself at harry grabbing his shirt.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:33 am

Feeling the professor's hand on his shirt a sharp pain seared across Harry's scar, he felt as if his head was about to split in two. Grabbing the man's hand out of instinct he clenched his fingers around it, yelling because of the pain he was going through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:34 am

Pain shot through his body his veins feeling as hif they were on fire he stumbled back from the boy his hand turning to dust.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:41 am

Harry looked around wildly and his eyes widened once he saw Quirrel's hand blistering away. He shot a look at his hands, shocked once he understood he was the one who did that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:13 pm

Stumbling he screamed in pain reaching out for harry before he crumbled to dust.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Harry stumbled back looking in shock at the now remaining clothes of the former professor Quirrel. Taking out the stone he held it in his hand, he wanted to leave, but still felt a strange presence in the room and the fire had yet to lower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Rising from the ashes of Quirrel's robes a black sinister soul swirled towards the ceiling then before harry could move shot towards him passing through his heart. Harry stumbled back from the steps the fire dying he tripped and hit his head...darkness tugged at his vision as his hand opened limply the sorcers stone still grasped in his fist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2