Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

New Seeker, New Tools (Harry/Ron/Hermione/Briana) (PG-13)

Go down

New Seeker, New Tools (Harry/Ron/Hermione/Briana) (PG-13) Empty New Seeker, New Tools (Harry/Ron/Hermione/Briana) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Briana sat at the Staff Table reading a book and eatting her lunch with several members of the staff. She knew that Harry and his crew generally took their lunch aruond this time, and she wanted to be sure that she was there today. Seeker as a 1st year.... Well, I'll be... He was proving to be following in his father's footsteps, that was for sure. Granted, it would be nice if he was immune to trouble, which he was starting to prove he wasn't. Glancing up at the window that allowed the owls to come and go with mail for a moment, she returned to her book, taking a drink from her goblet. It was only a matter of time....

Back to top Go down

New Seeker, New Tools (Harry/Ron/Hermione/Briana) (PG-13) Empty Re: New Seeker, New Tools (Harry/Ron/Hermione/Briana) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Harry sat beside Ron, at the gryffindor table. Dean and Seamus were in front of Harry and Ron respectivelly, and Neville and Hermione should be around. Ricardo and Chase had yet to come back, so he didn't see Ember as well. Adrastos was eating next to Dean though. He sighed, as his mind wrapped itself around the idea he was the new gryffindor seeker.

Back to top Go down

New Seeker, New Tools (Harry/Ron/Hermione/Briana) (PG-13) Empty Re: New Seeker, New Tools (Harry/Ron/Hermione/Briana) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Seeing his friend in a rather down state, Ron gave him a nudge. "Hey, why the long face, Harry?" he asked aking a big bite of his lunch. He woudl have thought that he would have been overly exstatic at being their new house seeker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:37 pm

"I'm gonna fall off the bloody broom," he whispered only for Ron to hear and sighed afterwards trying to take a bite of the meatloaf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Swallowing his mouthfull of food, Ron looked at his plate trying to think how to help Harry feel better. "I bet you won't," he said softly, looking at him. "I mean, you flew like a pro when you went after Malfoy and didn't fall off. That's saying something, mate," he added with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:14 pm

"Going after Draco is one thing, but getting hit with bludgers...not so much. Plus I gotta catch this little, super fast thing, like Oliver told me. I'm doomed. Plus I don't even have my own broom," he sighed again and perhaps he was making a big deal out of nothing, but he was worried he wasn't good enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:51 am

A light flapping of wings caught the attention of Briana, causing her to look up and smile at seeing a snowy owl carrying a package. Hedwig flew over where Harry and Ron were sitting and dropped it right in front of Harry with a small crash. Briana, held up her hand, and the white owl flew over to her, landing gracefully on her extended hand. Letting Hedwig perch on her stack of books, Briana gave her a treat as thanks for fulfilling her request, and stroked her feathers as she hooted happily. Glancing, at the boys, she waited to see what they would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 pm

As the package flew down into his table, Harry leaned back, his eyes widening. Looking at Hedwig and then at Briana, he smiled, and began to open the package. Only he and Ron were now seeing what was under the wrapping but they could clearly see the Nimbus 200.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:24 pm

"Bloody hell, Harry! That's a Nimbus 2000," Ron whispered loudly as they looked at the brand new broom that Harry's owl had brought. "Guess you don't need to worry about not having a broom anymore...." he said with a smile.

---

Briana smiled as she watched the boys open the package. When Harry looked up at her, she winked, letting him know that she had sent it to him. Can't be having the youngest seeker in a century without a broom, Master Potter... She was sure that he would do very well with that broom, which was why she selected it, specifically, for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:01 am

As they began unwrapping the package, the other boys joined in, Seamus, Dean, Ricardo, Adrastos, and even Oliver. Soon the broom was on Harry's hand and he smiled happily at Ron as the cheers muffled their voices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down