Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Old faces. New stories.

Go down

Old faces. New stories. Empty Old faces. New stories.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:29 pm

James walked throw the door of the Leaky Cauldron, it was raining out side and James was looking for a warm place to harbor down and ride the storm out. Closing the door he too of his trench coat off and hung it on the coat rack that was mounted on the wall by the door, turning he walked over to the small round table closest to the fire place and sat. As he waited for the bar maid he leaned back his chair against the wall placing his soft leather sea sailor boots on the bar, he closed his eyes and waited.

He was almost in a deep sleep when a soft tap landed on his shoulder it was the bar maid, "Would you like anything sir?" She asked James, opening his eyes he gave her a small grin and nodded, "A brandy will do fine." he said as he sat his chair level and gave the maid a few gallons for his drink. "Bring the whole pitcher," he said as the storm raged outside the thunder and lighting locked in a never ending battle. He looked up and then back to the maid, "I might be here for a while," he said with a scary happy grin.

Back to top Go down

Old faces. New stories. Empty Re: Old faces. New stories.

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Sarah was in the middle of her shopping when storm hit the London. She cursed for herself. It was like if nature didn't want her to leave magical world and visit her muggle friends, which she planned for a really long time. On the other side, what would she tell them? Was there something to tell? She decided to hide in Leaky Cauldron, place, where she met him, her husband. She sat on the bar and greeted a few friends from the ministry before she sighed havily, waiting for her tea to be ready.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Head of Unspeakable Department
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm

James looked at the door as a few ministry workers walked throw the door, he nodded a welcome to them and waved. The door opened once more and James looked up, a young lady walked throw the door she was running from the storm same as him, smiling he poured him his second mug of brandy and walked over to the lady. "Hello there. I haven't seen you around," He said with a half cocked grin, "I am James. May I ask your name miss. he spoke in a soft friendly tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:27 pm

"It's mrs actually..." Sarah turned to stranger and smiled appeared on her face. "James! Long time no see," she greeted familiar face of her school friend. He was two years younger, yet they spent quite some time together at school. "What brings you here? I thought you were never going back after school?" she asked, obviously happy to see him. She wasn't really in contact with familiar faces lately. Since she was with Armen, talking to her friends didn't seem to be such a good idea anymore. They were usually part of order or at least against Death Eaters. Sarah didn't belong with them anymore. It would be pointless to lie to herself.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:22 pm

As the lady spoke and turned a huge wolf like smile spread across his face from ear to ear, "SARAH!" he almost shouted as he swept her up in a big hug. "By Poseidon its been forever," he said as he let her down. "Good gods women your freezing, James said, "come sit by the fire." He said as he grabbed her tea and offered her his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:27 pm

"Thanks," she smiled and took a place right next to the fire. "So, how have you been?" she asked to start some conversation and took a sip of her tea.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:38 pm

James sat back down in his chair and took a drink of his brandy and smiled again, "me? You know me same old sea dog you knew in school," he said taking another drink. "I am just getting out of this nasty bit of weather we have going on here, I was off to the auror academy when it hit." He said with a half cocked grin, "I teach there now you know," He told her as she drank her tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:42 pm

"James Turner, the teacher. Who would say that all those years ago," Sarah smiled. "But then again, who would say that me, aloner Sarah Jones would be married by now," she added laughing.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down