Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Good to see you again (Bruce)

Go down

Good to see you again (Bruce) Empty Good to see you again (Bruce)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:32 am

Karaline cracks her knuckles as her mind went to Marvolo and Morana. She missed them terribly and her heart yearned for Alchemy. She thought of the rest of her family whilst she sat in a pub, drinking a glass of wine. I wonder what Bruce is up to...She thought to herself as a coldness was settled in her eyes. Her face looked like she hadn't smiled in years and to Karaline it certainly felt like it. She swirls the glass in her hand and takes a sip, looking around the pub. She smirks to herself and ties her hair into a neat bun, listening to everyone in the room.

Back to top Go down

Good to see you again (Bruce) Empty Re: Good to see you again (Bruce)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 am

Bruce walked into the pub, yawning loudly. One of the many sundays at Hogwarts. Students were at Hogsmeade and Bruce was simply away from the school. He had been talking with Amycus and Alecto, and they both said they hadn't seen Karaline in quite a while. That left Bruce frustrated. He didn't enjoy spending time with his family, but his father and Karaline always were able to cheer him up somehow. As he was about to sit down, he noticed a familiar woman sitting close. He walked behind her, and took her glass of wine. He drank a bit, and set it harshly back on the table. "Now, what have you been up to?" He asked with a dark chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:45 am

Karaline turns in her chair as someone drinks her wine. She takes back the glass and drinks the rest, smirking darkly when she heard the familiar voice of her cousin. ''No hello? how rude of you, Bruce-y.'' She teases. ''I have been travelling. School can be quite tedious and the migraines were just horrid. So I traveled around. Bit of a fresh air does a person good as mother used to say. Tell me...How has life been, dear Bruce-y?'' She orders another wine as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:13 am

Bruce chuckled, looking around. No one was looking at them. Good. Otherwise there would be a lot of pain coming. Bruce didn't like idiots observing him. ''Travelling? And leaving your girlfriend alone?'' He teased. Philip told him about what happened, but certainly didn't tell him the full story. ''I found a girl. Ya know, about time. She's younger, but she's special. You know her...'' He said, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 am

Karaline swirls her wine, sipping it. ''It had to be done. Besides...it's my business, cousin..'' She says, looking at him in the corner of her eyes. She see's him smile and her eyebrow raises. She turns to him and her eyes narrow. ''I'm glad you're happy but who is this girl, Bruce?'' She had heard he had someone but whenever she asked, no one answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:16 am

Bruce took a strand of Karaline's hair, twirling it. He smiled darkly at her question. ''She's a Gaunt. And you know damn right it ain't Morana.'' He chuckled, straightening his vest after letting the strand of Karaline's hair go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:43 am

Karaline rolls her eyes as Bruce twirls her hair and her eyes harden. ''Marvolo...Harm that girl and i will rip you limb from limb, Bruce. She's my girl and i do not want her harmed.'' She hisses at him. ''Take care of her...I know you can.'' She says and drinks more of her wine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:05 am

Bruce narrowed his eyes and ground his teeth. Karaline was lucky she was his cousin. Bruce didn't enjoy threats. And after he was done with his enemies, they didn't enjoy threatening him. ''Nah Ha, she's not your girl anymore. She's mine.'' He responded, possessively. ''She's pregnant you know. I won't let anyone touch her.'' He stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:09 am

Karaline watches his reaction to her threat and she laughs. She hears his possessiveness. ''I'm glad she has you...'' She was about to drink her wine when she heard of the pregnancy. She spun in her chair, eyes ablaze. ''She's 15!? By the gods, you best be the father...You'll be a great father after seeing you with our family.'' She smirks at the comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:15 am

Bruce snorted at her reaction, as darkness manifested in his eyes. ''Who do you think the father is? Sirius Black?" He asked, in a mocking tone. "Of course its mine. And I told you, NO one touches her!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:49 am

Karaline laughs. ''I'm glad it isn't that child. His family just...grits on me.'' She rolls her eyes. ''Good. I trust you with her...no one else.'' She admits and drinks her wine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:57 am

Bruce narrowed his eyes slightly. ''They're not all that bad. His brother is extremely smart and knows who to be with.'' He said with a smirk. ''And you best. When are you going back to Wolfclaw? Or do you plan on not doing that?'' he asked, his tone showing all of his curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Karaline sighs. ''Ah yes...Regulus. He shows potential. So does the girl he seems to be in love with.'' She smirks and leans back in her chair. ''I haven't decided. I need to...get used to being back first. What about you? What are you doing?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Bruce lifted an eyebrow. ''Who's that? I've been hearing things about him being with around a hogwarts girl a lot. Do you think we're talking about the same person?'' He responded, but shrugged. ''Hogwarts. Went back to teach again after spending those two years in the czech republic. You at least kept me company during the first year, but then, poof.'' he said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Karaline shakes her head. ''Astra Valkyrie. A girl from Wolfen...'' She shrugs as well and smirks. ''I did what i did but i'm back now. Some catching up is in order for few people...I just have to find out if my place at Wolfclaw still stands..'' She says swirling her wine with elegance but there was a sharpness to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Bruce shrugged, not recognizing the girl's name. Then, he smirked as Karaline mentioned her position. ''If it's taken, kill whomever took it. It's Wolfclaw after all!'' he stated, with a dark smug smirk, and chuckled bitterly afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down