Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Laugh a little, its good for you (Open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Laugh a little, its good for you (Open) Empty Laugh a little, its good for you (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:59 pm

As soon as he entered the shop, Ashtons brown eyes widened with curiosity and excitement. There were so many things to look at! People were crowded around the employees, trying to get prices on things and help to finding the perfect joke item.

Back to top Go down

Laugh a little, its good for you (Open) Empty Re: Laugh a little, its good for you (Open)

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:06 pm

"Thanks." Tatsu grabbed the book she had jsut bought and nodded sharply at the shop owner before leaving the shop to head towards the pranks in the next house. A few of the younger students were giggling stupidly at the joked and she just rolled her eyes. "Children..." she muttered.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Laugh a little, its good for you (Open) Empty Re: Laugh a little, its good for you (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Ashton smirked as a gorgeous girl with blonde hair walked into the shop. He approached her from behind and got close to her ear and whispered, "You know, its not only children in ehre." He chuckled and threw an arm around the girls shoulders. "Names Ashton. ANd your are? Besides totally gorgeous?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Tatsu tensed slightly when a guy came at her from behind, but she was no little girl and her training quickly kicked in and she spun around, ramming her elbow into his stomach, her wand gliding into her hand. "Touch me again and I rip your ass open far enough to stick your head in, got it?" she snarled, wand pointing at the boy.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Ashton groaned in slight pain as the girl elbowed him in the gut. "Ok then... Fiesty I see. I like fiesty." He slid his own wand into his hand and chuckled. "Come on pretty one. I tol you my name. Why wont you tell me yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Realizing that the guy obviously did not want to harm her, Tatsu sliped her wand back into her pocket and rolled her eyes. "Tatsu...which means Dragon, just so you know. I have been caled that for a reason." she gave back, now smirking slightly.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:15 pm

"Tatsu. Lovely name, Darling." He said with a deep australian accent. Most girls swooned at the accent. This one didnt. He wondered why. He was about to throw his arm around her, but didnt at the memory of her previous threat. "What brings you here today my lovely Dragon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:24 pm

"You are one weird boy..." Tatsu dralwed, not knowing whether to be amused or annoyed at his constant flirting, but she appreciated that he did not try to touch her again. She hated if guys did that. "You're not from here, are you?" she asked, completely ignoring his question; it was none of his business what she was doing here.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:26 pm

"Nope. Im orignally from Australia. But now I go to Durmstrang." He smiled softly at the girl. A real smile. She was very pretty. "Would you like to go get a drink. My treat?" He wanted to get to know his fiesty blonde dragon a bit better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Durmstrang? Of course, she had heard of the school which was said to teach more about the Dark Arts than Hogwarts which got her thinking that maybe the boy in front of her might not be just a little annoying flirt. Slowly, Tatsu felt herself relax around him and gave back an amused smirk. "Sure, I never say no to free drinks." she winked at him and turned on her heels to walk to the next pub, not waiting for him to follow.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Ashton chuckled and jogged after her, "Great." He opened the door for her to enter and lead her to a tiny booth in the back. He smirked as their waitress approached and ordered a firewhiskey for himself. "And whatever my gorgeous dragon wants as well. Thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:37 pm

"Oh, you do have some manners?" Tatsu commented laughing when he held opeb the door for her. It wa nice, most boy wouldn't do something like that and sometimes even a tough girl like her enjoyed being around a gentleman. "I take a butterbear, thanks." she graced the waitress with a smile before turning back to the guy beside her. "So then, Ashton, what leads a guy from Durmstrang to England?"
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:38 pm

"I am attending the Triwizard cup. I believe it is being held at Hogwarts. It isnt until school starts again. But I wanted to get to know the city." It was the truth. "Do you go to Hogwarts?" He smiled as the waitress brought their drinks and he gave her a few galleons. "Keep te change." He then turned to Tatsu, "I like to leave a nice tip."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Raising her brow in surprise, Tatsu waited with her answer to take a sip of her drink. It was hot just the way she liked it and she licked her lips with a satisfied smile. "I did not know about that. Dumbledore probably wants to keep it a secret, I guess..." she said thoughtfully. A tournament would actually be quite interesting, especially if other schools would join in as well. "I'm a Slytherin, what did you expect?" Tatsu winked at him, leaning back in her seat.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:50 pm

"Really? I thought you were a little Hufflepuff." He chuckled and swept his hair from in front of his eyes. "Well my dear, Tatsu, then you better not tell anyone if Dumbledore wants it kept hush hush." He chuckled again and stretched his arm behind her, careful not to actually touch her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Grinning darkly at him, Tatsu pulled out her dagger and spun it in her hand. "A badger?" she snorted. "Don't underestimate them, they are stronger than you think. But I guess, I wouldn't fit in there very well." Raising her brow when he put his arm behind her, Tatsu growled and moved quickly to kneel over his lap, pushing him against the wall behind the bench they were sitting on. "You like to play with the fire, do you?" 
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:00 pm

"Hey princess, I didnt touch you did I? But you seem to have no problem touching me?" He grinned and pulled her closer while knocking the blade from her hand. He performed a perfect smolder and smiled at her. "Well hello there, gorgeous."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Tatsu was not in the least impressed, instead she chuckled and pressed her knee against his crotch, all the while smirking amused. "I touch and get touched by what I want and you better remember that." she told him in a low voice, her face close to his.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Ashton gasped and hissed in slight pleasure at the unexpected contact, "Why my dear Tatsu. You are a ball of surprise arent you?" He grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her closer, if that were even possible. He then kissed her and smirked against her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:24 am

Her lips twisted into a dark smirk and Tatsu kissed him back brutally before biting down hard on his lip at the same time as she rammed her knee between his legs. Jumping off his leg, she picked up her dagger and held it to his throat, still smirking. "Trust me, you don't want to seem what I am hiding, Ashton." she growled at him, the blade of her weapon drawing a few drops of blood.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:28 pm

Ashton was surprised when she kissed him back. He growled and kissed her harder until sh rammed her knee in between his legs. He groaned in pain, "What the hell." He grabbed the blade back from her and held it qat her own throat, "You dont want to know what I'm hiding, babe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Smirking even harder, Tatsu pushed her wand between his rips and with a sweet smile said "Expelliarmus." The dagger was pushed out of his hand and the boy was thrown backwards over the table. Calmly, Tatsu picked up her weapon and winked at him. "You're right. I don't." she commented and sat back down, sipping on her drink.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Ashton growled and got back on his feet. He sat back down and chuckled, "I like you, Little Dragon. Fiesty. Sexy as hell. And not afraid. Which makes you even sexier." He sipped his firewhiskey and held it out to her, "Wanna sip? Take a walk on the wild side?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:12 pm

Tatsu just snorted at him and shook his head. "No thanks, I am wild enough without alcohol and I'd rather have my mind clear and free of any substances that could cloud it, but go ahead." she motioned for him to keep drinking. The boy was someone who usually would get on her nerves a lot, but he had not backed down so far and seemed to be able to take some pain, that was something. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. "So, do you flirt with every girl that much or am I just special?" she asked, smirking.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:39 pm

"I do flirt. But not as much usually. So I guess you are special." Ashton smiled. She was special. Her gorgeousness was too much for him. He couldnt handle it. He had to kiss her again. "Im sorry. I have to do this." He grabbed her and kissed her hard on the lips, slipping his tongue into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next