Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Traitors (Invite Only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Traitors (Invite Only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Traitors (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Padfoot let his teeth show, as he stood closer. Looking over at Morgan in her snow form, Padfoot's eyes widened extremely fast, as he glared at Moony growling. Over a girl? He barked, with extreme disgust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Snow shifted back into human form and yelled, "REMUS! Stop this!" She didn't care what he had said about staying in her fox form. Enough was enough.... She knelt down next to James, keeping her eyes on Remus. If he came towards her, she woudl shift back. "James, are you alright?" she asked glancing at him quickly before looking back at Moony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:26 pm

The wolf growled at him again before charging him head on..

Flashaback

"I can't always control him...you don't understand" he said looking at his hands "Oh please, so you turn into a rage monster once a month and try to kill half the village we'll keep you in check" said James snorting "Your our brother Remus we did this for you...if anything ever happens..."

Remus looked at him seriously "if anything happens hurt me as best you can kill me even just stop me..swear it"

The boys looked at each other...and nodded..
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Padfoot went back to his normal form, and glared at his best friend. Bringing his wand up, he sighed. "Lumos Solem!" He said, as a blast of light as bright as the sun exited the tip of his wand. It'd at least get Remus distracted enough for Morgan and James to get out of there. "Incarcerous!" James said, as powerful ropes were thrown against the wolf's legs and neck as he went after Sirius. James held his forehead after casting the spell, feeling blood pour out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Moony growled in anger as he fell to the ground, thrashing the animal wanted to get out so badly.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Morgan held up a hand to block the bright light from Sirius' wand. After James tied restraints on Moony, Morgan felt hot tears begin to run down her cheeks. Turning to look at James, she watched him hold his head. She put her hand on his shoulder, "James, hold still." Morgan quickly cast a healing spell to at least stop the flow of blood and heal him for now. She gave him a soft smile as the wound healed.

She then turned her attention to Moony, who lay tied up on the ground. Slowly, she made her way to him....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Sirius watched his friend get to the ground. "Jame-..." "Accio Wolfbane potion!" James said, his wand pointed at the window to his room. Inside a chest, laid seven flasks with the same potion. James was only able to bring one out the window, as it flew onto his hand. "Sirius, catch," He made a gust of wind throw the flask towards Sirius, who grabbed it. James wasn't able to thank Morgan, as she started to walk towards Remus. Sirius opened the flask, taking his dagger out. Letting the liquid fall on the blade, he looked down on Remus. "I love you, but you just made a big mistake..." Sirius said, driving the blade onto the wolf's back. He let the potion slide onto Remus's body, before taking the dagger away. "Morgan, stay back!" he stated, taking a few steps back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Moony howled louder then ever before, wolfish sounding pained screams cut through the night as his body writhed, as if under the cruciatus curse the wolf began to throw up blood as his body shifted into that of a man...

Remus laid there bound up in tattered clothing breathing heavily and in pain, blood came with each gasp of breath, his eyes widened as he came to he tried to sit up but the wound caused him to scream and fall over "James" he rasped "Sirius" he looked to them in horror of his actions "I..I didnt I didnt have control i'm sorry im so sorry" his hole body shook from pain and the poison in his veins.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Morgan's clenched hands flew to her mouth as she watched Sirius drive a dagger into Moony's back. Her knees buckled and she fell to them, sitting back on her heels. As the cries from the one she loved pierced the night all around them. The salt from her tears hit the cut on her cheek and she winced wiping them away, a small trickle of blood slowly dripping off her jaw. Morgan watched as the wolf turned back into Remus. His strained words reached her ears, and all she wanted to do was go to him, hold him to her.... But, Sirius' command to stay back held her in her place even though it was more than apparent that she was fighting with herself to simply stay put....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:07 pm

For a moment, Sirius enjoyed the pain he had caused. Someone had hurt James, and he hurt them back. He'd do even worst, if it wasn't Remus. Which was why he snapped back. Sirius cut each rope that bound Remus, as his friend coughed all the blood out. At the sound of his words, Sirius's eye flinched. "No..." James said. "You attacked Padfoot too!" He stated, something that sounded obvious.

"James, he's hurt..." Sirius said, as he started to worry. "You were also going to be. I was hurt. I think Remus needs to understand what he did..." James said coldly. No one hurt Sirius. No one.

Sirius breathed deeply, shooting a glare at Morgan. "You told him?" He asked, his anger rising. "It's your fault I had to do this!" Sirius stated, his voice filled with rage. Looking down on Remus, he walked to James and pushed him away slightly. "Help him..." Sirius said only, pulling James into the house.

Last edited by Sirius Black on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:12 pm

"JAMES, SIRIUS!" he tried to get up to run after them but hit the ground hard, "..no"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Morgan glared after the two of them as they went into the house. Her eyes snapped back to Remus as he fell after trying to go to James and Sirius. Morgan got up and went to him, gently laying a hand on his shoulder she said with broken words, "Stay down for a moment." She cast the healing spell she had used on Sirius that day he tried to end his own life. As the stab wound closed leaving only a barely visible scar, Morgan allowed him to move. Just before he did, a small drop of her own blood plipped onto the new scar. "Remus...... I'm sorry....." she said, her words, soft as they were, filled with guilt....

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Remus felt his tears coming "...fuck"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Morgan swallowed past the lump in her throat. "Let me see the rest of you...." she said, trying to be strong and ignoring her own wound. Remus was her prime concern now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:31 pm

His body twisted as the potion ran out of his body "no" he rasped coldly "go" throwing himself across the way from her he howled in pain as he trandformed again. Finally a wolf he ran out into the wounds and his destoryed howls could be heard as he keened all night.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Morgan shifted to go after him, but after a few small steps, she stopped at his pained cries ripping through the night. Snow turned and looked back towards the house which must have been James'. She couldn't go to them, either. Casting her golden eyes from the house to the path Moony had taken and back again, Snow sat heavily. She looked at the ground and lay down slowly. Snow checked both places again before putting her head between her paws and letting out a whine filled with all the sorrow, pain, and frustration she was feeling.....

Snow was alone........

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2