Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Anything to Help (Jocelyn)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anything to Help (Jocelyn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything to Help (Jocelyn)

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:10 pm

*Thane*

Than came running in. "I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry. I was being questioned by Stephan to why I was leaving." He came over too her "What has happend." he took her hand and held it softly.

Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:23 pm

"Why did you leave? Why did you leave us at the orphanage?" Jocelyn asked him. Her brothers and her wouldn't be in this position if he didn't leave us alone. She wouldn't blame her, she would blame her father who just let her mother die and he pretended to be dead. He and his stupid job that made the a whole family in danger. She did wanted to say something but Thane burst into the room, apologizing to her, grabbing her hand, She closed her eyes. She had to tell it him again.

"I....wanted to get rid of me.....i don't want to live anymore, they found me and brought me here, they took care of the cuts and healed me......." She looked at Hades resting her hand on his tattooed cheek. "Promise you will help me, finding my way back to be a twelve year old girl?" Jocelyn turned to Thane. "I don't want to go back to school." It was the end of term, they would have summer break and that is all what Jocelyn needed, away from the worst year of her life.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Thane smiled. "My door is always open. I will always help you if you seek it. I swear to it."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Hades looked up at thane then back at his little sister "I had to..to make sure dad wouldn't hurt you i had to go and then I had to work...i was just a kid Jocy but suddenly I had a family to provide for i had to make sure you had your robes and food and normal clothing and even toys...i always sent christmas presents and checked in an i know thats not enough...I just wanted to protect you and give you a good life"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:47 pm

"Daddy was going to hurt me?" She asked confused but was too tired to continue asking Hades. He cared for her and her brothers and that was what mattered now. Jocelyn nodded and kissed Hades, she looked at them both, her eyes half closed. She felt better but she was tired. Jocelyn yawned and leaned her head on Hades shoulder, wrapping her arm around his neck, falling asleep.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Larissa observed from a respectable distance from the family writing notes on Jocelyns chart with intent for them to talk. Though she did hear a lot of the conversation, She hoped things got better for the girl. From the sound of things she went through a lot this past year. She spelled the chart to Jocelyns bed and it was privacy charmed so only authorised people could read it. Personal information after all..

Once it was clear Jocelyn was comfortable asleep with her Family, Larissa stepped forward and spoke softly do not to wake Jocelyn, "I am Larissa Travers, I took Jocelyn in when she was admitted, all her injuries have been healed I advise she stay overnight to give her time to recover" She said, glad they arrived the reassure the girl.

"I am glad you both arrived, she is resting much more soundly now then what she was before" she started with a small smile on her lips.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 am

Jocelyn woke up in the hospital bed, she pulled herself up and looked around a little bit panicked. Where were Hades and Thane. Jocelyn looked around for Lara the healer but she wasn't here as well. Jocelyn saw a needle and a little bag with water or something she wasn't sure. Jocelyn pulled the needle out of her hand, she winched and saw blood coming out of her hand. Jocelyn panicked again, she started to cry. What is going to happen and why is Hades not here. "Miss Lara!!" Jocelyn called through the room
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Larissa ran through the hall when it reached her that Jocelyn's guardians had left her alone in her room. Really had they no sense?? The girl had tried to kill herself they they leave her there and not tell her they were leaving.

Larissa opened the door to her room and blinked in alarm at seeing the child bleeding and crying again. "Jocelyn? I am sorry honey, I thought I would give you time with your guardians, I didn't know they left the room" she said sitting beside the girl.

"What is wrong honey? what happened?" she asked concerned as she patted Jocelyns shoulder.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:37 am

Jocelyn saw healer Lara walking in and as sat by her. "Did my brother leave? I woke up nobody was here and there was a needle in my arm with a bag of water, I........I pulled it out and it hurt me, now I'm bleeding." Jocelyn looked at healer Lara, panic and sadness in her eyes. "I want to go home, I don't want to be here. I'm sorry I hurt myself....miss Lara." Big tears rolled down her cheeks as she begged the healer to let her go home, not a chance they would let her go home in this state of panic but she really wanted to. Jocelyn laid back down with her head on her pillow.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:39 am

Larissa sighed " Don't know where they went dear, It was unwise for them to leave you, just take deep breaths okay remember? It is going to be al right.. we will find them in time to take you home. Don't worry." she said trying to reassure her. She looked the IV she had been hooked up to "Sorry about that Jocelyn, it was meant to strengthen you up.. Here I can help with your hand.. don't worry" she said offering to take her injured hand and have look, the girl was so scared it was hard not to feel protective of her
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:48 am

Jocelyn took healer Lara's advice and took deep breaths and calmed down, she gave Lara her hand. Still she looked at the door hoping Thane or Hades just came walking in. Jocelyn closed her eyes as she was still pretty tired, not that she went to sleep, she wanted one of her family members here. She opened her eyes and looked at healer Lara. "Can I have something to drink?" Jocelyn was thirsty.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:21 pm

Larissa took a look at her hand, it wasn't so bad, she just pulled the needle out with out applying pressure first and that explained the blood. She cleaned away the blood, and gently put a but if healing salve on it to take away and pain.

"There you go, it wasn't so bad, just took it out to quick it all" she said trying to explain in a friendly manner. "Of course" Larissa ventured over to a water station still in the room and got her a glass of water. "I can send someone to bring you something eat if you like as well?" she asked. As far as she knew Jocelyn had not had anything to eat since she arrived "You must be hungry?"
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Jocelyn smiled weakly as the cut was healing. She grabbed the glass of water and drank it, with big gulps she emptied the glass. She shook her head about the food, she wasn't really hungry only thirsty. "I'm used to not eat for a couple of days." She spoke to Lara and then she realized she said something that could bring trouble with it. Jocelyn handed back the empty glass and lied down in the bed again, pretending to fall asleep. She didn't want the woman to keep her longer in the hospital.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Larissa blinked in concern when Larissa told her she was used to not eating for Days.. Why? Why was she used to something like that. Did this man Thane not feed the child? or did she simply choose not to eat? She had been at Hogwarts until recently right?

When Jocelyn lay back down to sleep Larissa didn't buy it she couldn't fall asleep that fast unless she fainted and she did not.

"Jocelyn.. I know you want to go home, but if something is wrong you need to tell me. You are so tiny dear, should really eat something" she said gently.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Jocelyn sighed and turned around to healer Lara. "It's not that i don't eat because i don't want too miss Lara. It's just forget it sometimes. Before i came with the family i am in now i was in a different family not knowing that i had a real biological one. The father was very aggressive and if i did something wrong they didn't gave me any food, sometimes two days and sometimes a whole week and i get kind of used to it as i learned to survive to small amounts of food i stole from the kitchen. Now i'm with my biological family and there is plenty of food to grab but i just forget or don't need it." Jocelyn explained but she had a weird feeling coming up in her stomach, the feeling of letting things go from her past. Could that be her willing to change her life and start over after what she had been gone through? Jocelyn wondered but didn't share the feeling with healer Lara. Though she was wondering why she was still here. "Miss Lara? Why am i still here, is there something that i have to do to go home?"
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Larissa sighed as she heard Jocelyn's story, and still she worried about her even more, "I would still be happier if you ate something Jocelyn, doesn't have to be much.. but you haven't have anything to eat since you got here. Humor me and try a sandwich for something? Even have a desert and I will be happy." she said trying to convince the girl to eat something. In truth she was still very worried about her and was wary of letting her go home so quick.

"We will see about your release tomorrow morning or when your guardians return.. I have to be honest Jocelyn I am worried about you. Not all that comfortable with having you released just yet, I am sorry.. I know you want to go home.. just wait a little longer okay?" She paused thinking perhaps bringing something up for her to take he mind of things would help..

"Would you like something brought here? books, parchment, music? Perhaps something to take your mind off things? If you are feeling well enough I will take you for a walk to the tearoom and gift shop if you want?" she said they idea just occurring to her. After all that gone one she didn't want be stuck bored to tears in a hospital room either. She was healed physically, no reason she couldn't get up and walk.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:15 pm

Jocelyn looked at healer Lara. "i will eat a sandwich with cheese." As Healer Lara told her about the release and Jocelyn widened her eyes. "No....no....i want to go home.....No i don't want anything I WANT TO GO HOME.....!!" Jocelyn started to shout at healer Lara. Jocelyn pulled the duvet from her andd screamed for Thane and Hades. Jocelyn scratched her arms numerous of times, digging her nails in her skin till it started to bleed again. As Jocelyn saw the streams on her arms and the tears streamed down her cheeks. "I want to go home, i want to sleep."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 pm

Lara winced as Jocelyn to the news rather badly, if not for the scratches the she would say she was having a bad temper tantrum. She sat beside her intent on having Jocelyn listen to her. "Jocelyn? stop. I need you to listen, I can't have you released by yourself, once more I can't release you while you are intent on harming yourself" she said looking at the blood trails on her arm.

" I know you are scared and I know you are upset, but you can not go on doing this honey. You understand? I am here to help if you will allow me, I don't want to keep you here like this but I have no choice Jocelyn. I am worried for your health and safety out there" she said as she once again summoned a kit to heal her arm up.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:05 am

Jocelyn was broken, tired and mad, mad on herself for harming herself once again. She wanted Hades and Thane here, she wanted to sleep but waking up every minute or hour was not going to work. She kept herself quiet, looking at her now bleeding arm. "I'm sorry s....so sorry." She said as she did not look away from the arm, it did hurt and she did not know where it came from. Jocelyn hiccuped and sniffed, sobbing because she just wanted to sleep with Her cousin or her brother next to her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2