Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hey you! (Jocelyn)

2 posters

Go down

Hey you! (Jocelyn) Empty Hey you! (Jocelyn)

Post by Matthew Connor Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:00 am

Matthew was walking around with a cigarette in his mouth and he played with his knife, he was always had it with him just in case. He loved coming here, there were less students here and if they were students, they didn't really bother him because of the knife he was playing with. Matthew was facing the trees and when he turned around he saw the beautiful girl that he scared away the first time he met her. Matthew smirked and put his cigarette out and blowed out the smoke while he walked up to her.

"Hey you? Jocelyn was it right?" He asked her, he could smell her scent from a couple of metres and it smelled really good. "Do you have a free period right now or do you have classes?" Matthew asked her curiously. Ever since he scared her away, he wanted to talk with her about what he had done.
Matthew Connor
Matthew Connor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Hey you! (Jocelyn) Empty Re: Hey you! (Jocelyn)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Jocelyn was walking through the hallway with her books in her arms against her chest. Since she told Dragon everything she felt really bad. Dragon was proud but also very disappointed of her. He didn't punish her but she decided to punish herself to not go and live with Zack but she stayed home with all the horrible memories. Jocelyn stopped for a second and looked outside, to see Matthew putting out his cigarette and walking up to her.

She couldn't be with him, maybe as friends but he knew the Shadow family and she messed with them as she did not fulfilled her task for them. She is the blame of making the war worse between her family and the Shadow family.

As Matthew came up and called her, she turned around to him. "Yeah it is Jocelyn." She said to him, she looked down at her books as he asked if she had a free period. She had indeed a free period but did she want to spend it with him?

"Yeah i have a free period but i have a lot of homework to catch up on. You can have 5 minutes of my times as i have to confess something to you. Shall we walk to a more quiet place?" Jocelyn asked him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Connor Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:45 am

Matthew smiled at her but he saw she didn't return the smile. "What's the matter, Jocelyn?" Matthew asked her as he saw that there was something going on with her. As Jocelyn asked him to go for a stroll he nodded at her and they walked to a stone bench at the courtyard and he sat down next to her. "You can go first if you wish." Matthew said to Jocelyn. He was a bit curious but also a bit tense about what she wanted to tell him. He had been fallen madly in love with her and she was in his head the whole time, he would do anything to be next to her side.
Matthew Connor
Matthew Connor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

She was predictable, everyone knew something was up. She could never really hide her emotions, maybe that was because so much happened already. She didn't answer his question yet but followed him to the bench and sat next to him. She turned to him and nodded as he said she could go first. Gah! What a gentleman!

"Thank you. I wanted to tell you something about me. You know the first time we met and you told about the pubs and the bars in the little town being from the Shadow family?" Jocelyn waited a couple of seconds before she spoke again.

"Well to be honest with you, i know about the Shadow family. I...umm..well, my private life is not so beautiful as you think and i was placed in several families. My mother cheated on Marcus Shadow and she got two kids with a man from another family. My mother died when she delivered me and Marcus blamed me for my mother's death, i was send to my biological dad and he put me away just because he was in danger and he didn't want me to get hurt and so on i was placed in several families. The Shadows and the Grimm family never got along with each other and i did something to make that war worse. When i bumped into you i came from Marcus Shadow, he is my stepdad." Jocelyn looked at his reaction to the big news before she spoke again. "I don't want to scare you off as you told me that you know the Shadow family." Jocelyn looked at her hands.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Connor Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:29 am

Matthew had listened at her explaining about what happened and when she was finished and looked away from him, he simply placed his hand under her chin and forced her softly to look at him. When her eyes met him he smiled at her.

"Don't worry about it dear Jocelyn. Yeah i know the Shadow family and i hung out with your brother Felix but i never knew Marcus and Fenix personally. I know the stories but i only played with him when i was around five and when i was placed in the orphanage, i only saw him twice and sometimes here on school but we never really spoke. Correct me if i'm wrong but you said you made the war between the Grimms and the Shadows worse, what is that suppose to mean? If you are in danger i will protect and i won't let any harm coming your way, i swear that on my own life. I think you're brave that you're still standing after being throwned into several families and everytime again and again try to fit in." he stroked her hair out of her face.
Matthew Connor
Matthew Connor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:49 am

Jocelyn looked at him and blushed as his hand touched her chin. When Matthew asked her about making the war worse between the two families, Jocelyn had to keep herself from panicking. He was so honest with her so she had to be honest with him too.

"Yeah...well i said yes to a task and i did everything but at the last i couldn't hand over what i had stolen from my biological father, i confessed everything and now they came to my house..." Jocelyn stood up and paced around in front of him. After minutes she turned to him again, she had tears in her eyes. "They came to my house, they attacked a good friend of our family and he died. I.....feel so bad for what i did and...and...." Jocelyn stopped talking and she hid her face in her face. "I'm sorry.....i'm not so brave as you tell me i am....I know i'm not Matthew..." Jocelyn sniffed.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Connor Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:05 am

Matthew saw a whole other girl when he asked the question about the war between the two families. He saw panic in her eyes but she told him and he listened but when she stopped he knew exactly what was going on. Jocelyn was scared for both families.

As Jocelyn started pacing around Matthew stood up as well but she turned to him and told him and he again listened, he walked closer but he didn't really know if she wanted to be held by him, he was careful for that but when she started to tell him that she is not brave, Matthew shook his head and embraced Jocelyn in his arms, he stroked her hair as she cried in his shoulder. This girl was scared for life but he would make sure she would not get harmed by anyone, he could make sure that his parents get killed he could also take care that Jocelyn was protected.

"Jocelyn you are so brave and even if it doesn't seems like that. I still think you are a brave and beautiful girl. I won't let you get harmed i promise." Matthew said as he shushed her down and he kissed the top of her head.
Matthew Connor
Matthew Connor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:52 pm

This was not what she had planned but now she was already in his arms, getting shushed by his hands stroking her hair. This felt so comfortable and in some way she believed him. Right when he kissed the top of her head, she pulled out of his hug and looked around, she saw a couple of students looking at them and walking away.

Jocelyn looked at him a bit worried. "Umm...I also never told you that i have an older brother who is like a year above me and my cousin's wife is a teacher, professor Divine and a good friend of my dad's who is also a teacher, professor Carrow are watching me and everything i do and now more because the Shadow family is also after me." Jocelyn looked at Matthew and her next action was totally unpredictable but she kissed him for a couple of minutes before pulling out. "So if you get held up by a boy please tell him to wait till i'm with you so i can explain that you are good enough for me and professor Divine, she knows about you and me because i told her, she is like a mother to me and i was confused about the first kiss."

Jocelyn looked around more and more and then back at Matthew and she smiled at him. "Thank you for not leaving me and for shushing me down, I owe you one, but now i have to go because i have so much homework to do." Jocelyn said to him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips because boy he could kiss amazing. Jocelyn then walked away with her books and now with a bit of a smile on her face.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Connor Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:40 am

Matthew nodded at her. Wow she had a lot of people behind her protecting her but still she is terrified. Matthew was totally surprised when she kissed him but he kissed her back.

"I'm not scared of your brother but i understand that he wants you safe." Matthew smiled, stroking her cheek gently and then watched her walk away.
Matthew Connor
Matthew Connor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down