Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Anything to Help (Jocelyn)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anything to Help (Jocelyn) Empty Anything to Help (Jocelyn)

Post by Larissa Travers Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Larissa Travers entered the front desk area looking for any new patients in need of help. She was healer at the magical hospital and one who got satisfaction of helping others in real need. Where some healers didn't like clinical duty it was one of Larissa weak spots to take care of the poor souls.

It wasn't that busy of a day for once and many of the new patience were already being seen to.. But she waited around for a few moments looking over some of the taken case file notes just in case she was needed.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Anything to Help (Jocelyn) Empty Re: Anything to Help (Jocelyn)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Jocelyn was waiting in the waiting hall, her head down her arms wrapped in towels and an unknown wizard who helped her get into the hospital. The unknown wizard found her on the streets in a corner. Jocelyn was lost, she kept cutting herself, her arms and her face, she just wanted to start with her legs but the wizard found her, grabbed the dagger she used and took her to saint mungo's.

-unknown wizard-
"Excuse me? I found the little girl on the streets, she has cuts all over her, she used a dagger. I have to go to work but could you help her for me please?" He asked the healer.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:10 am

Larissa blinked at attention with the wizard brought the girl in and nodded immediately "Yes of course, I will see to her immediately, thank you for bring her in sir." she thanked him and went over to the girl. At the same time she motioned for the frontdesk witch to send for a wheelchair for her new young patient.

She knelt in front of the girl to get a closer look at her, wonder what happened for her to do this to herself. "Can you tell me your name honey?" she asked kindly and she transfigured the towels into bandages. they would do for a pinch. Until she got her to a proper room to get some potions into her and get her healed up. The girl was so young to go through such a thing.. cutting herself, it was so sad to imagine even.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:20 am

the wizard nodded and walked away giving one last look at Jocelyn. As the healer was in front of her, she looked up at the healer slowly, her eyes were redstained, she was shaking from the cold, the cut on her cheek was still bleeding. "I......i'm Joce....Jocelyn....miss." Jocelyn stumbled over words and looked down. How did it come so far, that she had cut herself and that she was here in a hospital without her family knowing it. Ronan would kill her if he knew what she did to herself. Jocelyn breathed in and out faster almost hyperventilating as the thoughts raced through her mind.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:33 am

Larissa looked at the girl highly concerned as the wheel chair was brought over them. She knelt by her and tried to get her to calm down. "Jocelyn? it is going to okay, you are going to be alright." she said trying to reassure the young girl who seemed to be having a panic attack.

She got a blanket from one of the attendants in the room and gently wrapped it around the girls shoulders. "Jocelyn? Look at me honey, I want you to take slow deep breaths alright? You are going to be alright.." She promised again as she tried to help get the girl into a wheelchair. " Can you tell me the names of anyone we can contact for you Jocelyn? Parents? Guardians?" She asked as the child in her care was definitely underage....
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Jocelyn took deep breaths, she looked at the healer as she felt herself getting calmer only the question about parents or guardians made her look away. Thane is going to be so angry with me. Jocelyn looked up again and nodded. "T....Thane....Divine......he.....Guardian..." Still she stumbled over her words, she was now sitting in a wheel chair. Jocelyn closed her eyes as the tears rolled over her cheeks, making the cut a little bit itchy. Everything was so fucked up, she ruined her whole life, she wanted to enjoy her years on Hogwarts finally away from her aggressive father but now there was only hell, only trouble and sadness. She didn't want to go back.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:47 pm

Larissa nodded to the name given to her and told one of the other Medi witch's to send for this Thane Divine. "Tell him she has been hurt when you confirm who he is, we will go over why later" Jocelyn seemed to be in a fragile state as it was, She didn't need an irate guardian going over why this happened with her yet.

She quickly wheeled Jocelyn to a room they could med the cuts in minutes it was the mental, emotional state she was more worried about. "We will have you fixed up in no time, honey " she said wanting to continue talking to the girl and keep her out of the miserable state. She felt so sad for her, and she sounded so scared.

" My name Healer Larissa Travers, Jocelyn you can call me either Larissa or Lara if you like okay?" she said gently again as she went to help the girl into the hospital bed. Other nurses and attendants quickly brought in the supplies and potions she would need. "How old are you honey?" she asked kindly again.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Jocelyn got wheeled away from the waiting room into a room and she layed down in the hospital bed, Jocelyn lied her head on the pillow and immediately fell how tired she was, she closed her eyes and only heard the healer telling her name and how to call her. It looked like hours that she was from the world but in reality she was only a couple of minutes away when she suddenly woke up and took big heaps of breath in, she was in a panic attack something she never had in years, she had medicine for it but she didn't take it in for a couple of years now because it went better. A sudden pain on the chest as she still took big heaps of breath in, she took a firm grip on the bedsheets with one hand and the other was on her chest. Jocelyn felt light in the head.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:09 pm

Larissa was about to go about healing the poor girl cuts on her arms when she seemed to fall asleep when she shot up hyperventilating again and seemed to by in pain. She turned to know of the nurses "Get me a calming draught now." she said worried about the girl. She sat at Jocelyn side for the few seconds it took for the nurse to hand her a vial of the desired draught. "Jocelyn? Sweetie try to take slow deep breaths again alright? Everything is going to be okay" She said while pouring the potion into a small cup for her to drink.

She placed a hand on her back "Jocelyn you can take just a swallow of this for me?" she asked wondering if she was willing or if she was able. If not she might have to inject it into her. The child shouldn't have to endure this.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:14 am

Jocelyn startd to take slow deep breaths and after a couple of minutes she started to feel calm again. Jocelyn looked at the cup and then at the healer. She took a sip out of it, it was disgusting, she swallowed it with a disgusted expression. As everything was swallowed she looked around the room. No sign of Thane yet, would he come or is he being held back/ Jocelyn wondered, she could feel herself getting calmer almost feeling sleepy.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:01 am

Larissa sighed and lightly patted to girl on the shoulder and slowly tried to guide her back to laying down. What happened to cause all this she feared to know, but while the girl was a patient here she would have to find out sooner or later. If these injuries were self inflicted she couldn't leave the girl alone Until she could find someone to take care of her..

"You can sleep if you can Jocelyn.. I will get you all fixed up, Hopefully when you wake the world will look better okay?" she said gently intending to put healing salve on the cuts and give her a blood replenishment potion, to replace the blood she lost. She hoped by the time she woke her guardian would be here.. or perhaps Jocelyn would feel like talking.. She hoped so, she wanted to know what pained the child and make it stop.

It may not be her area of healing, but she hated seeing others in pain, particularly a child.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:10 am

Jocelyn nodded as Lara the healer told her that she could get some sleep, but chuckled softly about the sentence the world will look better. "I doubt that." she said to Lara, as she half closed her eyes. The world didn't need her, she was not needed here. "i'm sorry to destroy your little bubble of joy but the world will not look better when i wake up. Only worse from my side." She sighed, now fully closing her eyes. She was never going to be released from this hospital now. jocelyn winced slightly at the pain from her cuts.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:41 am

Larissa listened to the words Jocelyn spoke and sighed sadly, "The world can be terribly cruel.." she said as Jocelyn closed her eyes to sleep. The healer wanted to say it wasn't always bad or that she had to keep trying to find the good in thing.. That would likely go over as well as oil over water, Jocelyn was passed a lecture..she needed someone to understand and listen.. she had never been in this deep before.. but she has her brother all out looking out for her and help her out if they could.

Larissa gently cleaned the cuts and applied healing salve over them. The healer hoping for no scars for the girl. The reminder was the last thing she needed... "You will take a break from the world for just a little bit.." she muttered for to herself, Jocelyn may has given up on herself, but Larissa wasn't even close.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:27 am

Jocelyn opened her eyes again, she wanted to say something but she couldn't bring something out, she sighed and closeed her eyes, she was way too tired to even argue with the healer. She hoped Thane would be here but then she had to explain everything to him, could she do that? Could she tell him that everything was way too much that she wanted to end her life?
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Larissa continued to clean and heal her cuts, even the cuts on her face, She carefully cleaned them as gently as she could and applied the healing salve. She still believed there was a part of Jocelyn that wanted to live,, there had to be, why all the panic attacks otherwise?

"There, that is all done.." She said quietly and looked to Jocelyn again she knew she was still awake. "Alright hun I just need you to take one more potion" She said as she prepared a blood replenishment potion and held it out to her. Wondering of there was anyway to get through to the girl.

"It will help replace the blood you lost" she added once again in a kind voice.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Jocelyn opened her eyes and looked at the healer, she slowly pulled herself up and grabbed the potion, she drank it and looked disgusted afterwards. Jocelyn looked around the room but sighed, she had hoped for her cousin to be here by now but she guessed he was busy elsewhere. Jocelyn looked at Lara her healer. "He is not coming....for me...." She looked at her hands as the tears streamed down her cheeks, once again she looked up at Lara. "I don't want to go back to school. Lara? I'm Jocelyn and i'm 12 years old, second year Slytherin. Thane Divine is my cousin and my guardian." Jocelyn told Lara that because she needed to know for the application her guardian needed to fill in. "He is not coming, maybe he is too busy with business." Jocelyn shook her head looking away.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Larissa patted her back after she took the potion and listened as she told her her information, she felt bad when she started cry cause her Guardian had yet to show up. "I am sure he will be on his way as soon as he can Jocelyn.. but is there anyone else we might be able to contact? just in case? " she asked gently and gave the 12 year old a tissue for her tears.

She might have to contact hogwarts if the child guardian didn't show, they were responsible for the child somewhat during the school year. But she would much rather have a legal family member to come and take care of her, school wasn't place for her to go back to, right now anyway.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Jocelyn looked as she gets the tissue, she sighed. "My oldest brother Hades Grimm." She had doubts if he would come but Legion and Kronos were way too young and her father was way to unknown to get here, he wouldn't understand.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Hades sat in a bar sharpening his knives when a patronus arrived as he was told jocelyn had been hurt he was on his feet and running, down the blocks towards saint mungos he skidded in the door after demanding to see her he rushed into the room his eyes wide "Jocelyn" he said his voice cracking from shallow breaths "What happened?" he moved to her side and touched her hand.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Jocelyn lied back down in the bed, she closed her eyes to get some more sleep as she heard voices and someone rushing in. She had her eyes open but then sighed and wanted to close her eyes again as she heard her name and someone touches her hand. She turned her head and saw Hades taking deep breaths in from running probably. As he asked her what happened, she panicked and looked away. What was she going to say to him?

Jocelyn looked back at him, her lip trembling, she shook her head. "I didn't want to be here anymore...." She said to him in a whisper, tears rolled down her cheeks. she said it, the one she did not know to trust because Thane told her so but he wasn't here and Hades was. "You should have left me by mom, left me to die...." She spoke as her heart broke in million pieces, she knew he would disagree with her but it didn't matter anymore.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:51 pm

"no!" he said his voice breaking he leaned in and picked her small frame up he held her close like he did when she was a child and the idea of losing her made his shoulders shake with sobs "no jocelyn no i love you i can't let you go little sister..no"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:02 pm

As she got lifted from the bed and into his arms, she hugged him tightly. "They found me and healed me, so i'm not going to leave you Hades." Jocelyn spoke to him. "It's not going to be easy, i don't want to go back to school, there are too many memories i can't bare, i have only Kronos left as Legion and Cian are soon going back to Wolfclaw. I can't do this Hades, too much happened. I'm twelve years old i saw my brother die right in front of me. I don't want to be here anymore." Jocelyn sobbed in his shoulder as the whole truth was coming out.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:06 pm

"I know, i know its scary and your just a little girl, but it will be okay" he hugged her tightly "and you have me as well, and together i'll help you i swear" silent tears ran down his cheeks he didnt want her in pain.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:10 pm

*Thane*

Than came running in. "I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry. I was being questioned by Stephan to why I was leaving." He came over too her "What has happend." he took her hand and held it softly.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:23 pm

"Why did you leave? Why did you leave us at the orphanage?" Jocelyn asked him. Her brothers and her wouldn't be in this position if he didn't leave us alone. She wouldn't blame her, she would blame her father who just let her mother die and he pretended to be dead. He and his stupid job that made the a whole family in danger. She did wanted to say something but Thane burst into the room, apologizing to her, grabbing her hand, She closed her eyes. She had to tell it him again.

"I....wanted to get rid of me.....i don't want to live anymore, they found me and brought me here, they took care of the cuts and healed me......." She looked at Hades resting her hand on his tattooed cheek. "Promise you will help me, finding my way back to be a twelve year old girl?" Jocelyn turned to Thane. "I don't want to go back to school." It was the end of term, they would have summer break and that is all what Jocelyn needed, away from the worst year of her life.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next