Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

To far brother. To far. (Kronos, invite only)

3 posters

Go down

To far brother. To far. (Kronos, invite only) Empty To far brother. To far. (Kronos, invite only)

Post by Legion Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:09 am

Legion was stood 10 meteres from Kronos. Both has wands drawn. This was it. Breaking point. Kronos had gone to far. He needed to be stopped. "Kronos! You went to far. You haven't been the same since your stabbing. Your out of control Kronos. You going to get yourself or someone else killed you idiot. You need to calm it!"
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

To far brother. To far. (Kronos, invite only) Empty Re: To far brother. To far. (Kronos, invite only)

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:18 am

Kronos laughed. "And what? You think I care? Honestly? You left me after I got stabbed. You saved some random lad. Not me? Your own flesh and blood. You left me to die. So go fuck yourself."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

To far brother. To far. (Kronos, invite only) Empty Re: To far brother. To far. (Kronos, invite only)

Post by Legion Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:25 am

Legion shook his head "I knew you'd be fine, we're to stubborn to die. I knew Marvolo had you. I nearly killed someone, I helped him."
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:29 am

Kronos growled. "I AM YOUR BROTHER! You left me to die. What if she didn't save me? Then what!?! YOU LEFT ME TO DIE!" He clenched his fist tighter and gritted his teeth.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:30 am

"Look, I had to do it okay." He shifted his weight to his back foot. "I am sorry. You need to cool it though."
Legion Grimm
Legion Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:49 am

"Oh fuck this. Reducto" He cast the spell knowing Legion saw it coming.
(Okay. Fight time Very Happy)

Legion did see it coming he ducked and it sailed over him and harmlessly into the lake. However. Kronos had ran at him, used a rock to run up and jump attack him, his fist came flying down at Legion, whom caught his fist and twisted his arm. Kronos however did a forward role, dragging the older brother to the floor and making him release.

The pair stood and Legion was speared to the floor. He head butted Kronos and broke the bone, Kronos howled in pain but kneed Legion to the side of the head. Legion shoved his brother upwards and mid air flying kicked him. Kronos landed with a thud and was dazed. He saw his brother kneeling over him. Kronos grabbed a rock and swung it, colliding with Legions Skull. He toppled over and rolled. He stood and charged at Kronos and pushed him upwards in a powerful thrust. Kronos landed heavily and rolled. His older brother still running at him. He raised both feet and used them to launch Legion over his head. He stood and launched the rock he picked up at Legions leg, then as legion was on one knee, he booted him to the head. Legion was dazed, he struggled to get up, when he did he caught Kronos in mid air and body slammed him before pounding his face with his fist. Kronos was dizzy and in lots of pain. He pushed Legion and swung a punch to his gut. Legion bent over and was winded. He was pushed back by a boot to the chest, the force of the kick made him role backwards, Legion stood, and faced the Bloodied Kronos. Kronos ran at him as did Legion. The pair collided with a force that sent them both backwards. Kronos reacted faster. He grabbed a large stick and threw it at Legion. Legion sidestepped it, then caught Kronos's, high kick, he took his other leg from under him and slammed Kronos down. Kronos was winded but not out yet. As Legion grabbed him by the neck and lifted him. He put both feet against his chest and propelled the pair in the air. Legion landed and cut his skull while kronos landed and tore the skin on his arm.

Kronos stood, he had a broken nose and multiple fractures and cuts. Legion stood, he was covered in cuts, his middle finger on his right hand was broke, his skull was cracked and he had fractures everywhere. The charged again and tackled each other, the collided then, Kronos thew a punch, Legion blocked and put pressure on his elbow and broke his arm. Kronos howled in pain, but kicked Legions knee so hard he broke the leg, the pair stumbled back then forwards, the collided and hit the floor, both bleeding and in a lot of pain. The pair panted and tried to get to there feet.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:52 am

Hades walked along the grounds looking for his brothers, he had come to see the gaunts and now he was looking for the younger grimms, he did miss them even though he was always busy.

Spying them by the lake he caught the end of the fight, as they stood there panting he grit his teeth, walking down the hill he grabbed them both by there arms and twisted them behind there backs, his grip on there hands began to slowly crack them forcing them to there knees he growled "whst..is the meaning..of this"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:54 am

Kronos growled. "Fuck off Hades this is not your business."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:54 am

He jerked Kronos' arm even tighter "it is my business" he growled "now speak or you both are losing limbs today"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:56 am

Kronos chuckled. "OOOOO I am scared Brother. It is not"

Legion laughed as well. "That was a pitiful threat to be fair...Just saying"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:58 am

He yanked both there arms high behind them then twisted them, there shoulders dislocated and there bones shattered along the joints,for good measure he used his superior strength to crush there hands then threw them to the ground, standing over them he collected there wands. "Why in the name of salazar slytherin are you fighting or so help me"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:00 am

Legion laughed. "Just play fighting. Tis all."

Kronos growled. "That was my Unbroken arm, really?!?!"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:03 am

"you are both horrible liars" he growled stepping on each of there broken hands with a heavy boot.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:05 am

Kronos and Legion laughed in unison. "Ahhh Just business. Hahaha....All sorted now."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down