Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

My protector brother (Atticus)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My protector brother (Atticus) Empty My protector brother (Atticus)

Post by Artemis Black Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Artemis, on the orders of Luna, was told to meet up with another member of the Order of the Drakon Novorodano. Staring at her parent's bedroom door knowing they were in a deep sleep, she wrapped a long dark cloak around her body and silently escaped the house, wandering around for a good hour to emerge in a clearing. Going behind a tree, she changed into her Protectors meeting outfit.

Her protector outfit:

Walking back into the clearing, she remembered what Luna had told her. There was a rock in the middle of the clearing and Artemis checked it out finding a small engraving which looked a lot like the mark the protectors are born with. Cutting the palm of her hand, Artemis rubbed it against the mark and the floor around her began to shake. Right before her eyes, the floor gave way and stairs formed. Stepping down them and walking through a door way, everything was covered in moss and there was three thrones at the very back and small chairs in a circle before them. ''Interesting...'' Her soft voice echoed gently and Artemis wandered over to one of the thrones sitting in it and watched as torches magically lit themselves on the almost tree like pillars.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

My protector brother (Atticus) Empty Re: My protector brother (Atticus)

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Emrys climbed through the trees following Artemis with stealth and silence she had learnt from years of training with Felix and the other grimm children in Nexus. Dressed in her protector's uniform she wore the wolf raven from her neck and crouched in the trees above her cousin and best friend. A soft laugh echoed through the forest and bounced off the trees as she watched her from the safety of the shadows.

She followed her down the hidden staircase having been down this way before she knew her way around, her mother had caught her more then once sneaking out to spy on her and after awhile gave up. Her thigh high boots made no sound as she crept after her, the only give away could be the way the shadows int he torchlight multipled.

Emrys' uniform :
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 pm

A dark presence loomed in the shadows of the underground cave Artemis had entered, and it awaited patiently for the other members of the order. As Artemis arrived and sat a throne, the shadow revealed itself, by pouncing away from the ceiling, which lacked any sort of light. Landing gracefully in front of his own throne, the boy looked around, eyeing Artemis carefully, "You're late," he said. He was glad his hood protected his identity. Sitting down in the throne, Atticus spoke no words, as he awaited for the third throne to be filled.

Atticus' Uniform:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Artemis had always known someone was following her but every single one of her senses told her the person was someone she knew. Her training ensured these feelings. After getting comfortable on her throne, a boy landed gracefully in front of another throne. His hood hid himself from her and the hairs at the back of her neck rose, due to the fact she did not know who this person was. ''A protector is never late. They arrive precisely when they mean to.'' She commented and looked sideways at the third throne. Turning to the multiplied shadow, Artemis' brow furrowed. ''You may come out now...'' She paused for a moment to think of who it could be. Luna told her Celeste was not going to be there so she was eliminated instantly and she would know if Felix would be in the same room. ''Emy...'' She muttered gently and pushed down her hood to reveal her face, hazel eyes glowing with intensity.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:45 pm

Emerys laughed darkly her voice bouncing off the cave walls she appeared in front of a throne and sat down crossing her legs and chewing on stick "So serious" she said with a chuckle "Don't pretend you knew it was me Arty I know you had no clue" she teased.

Last edited by Emrys Grimm on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Atticus pretended to snort once Artemis spoke, "Well, the time you meant to get here...was late..." he spoke, a hint of sarcasm in his tone. As a new girl arrived and at first spoke to him, he hid back a growl.She seemed familiar, no doubt about that, but Atticus couldn't place where he knew her from, nor would he try to do it. He simply didn't care. At all. He laid back in his throne as the two girls engaged in conversation...

Last edited by Atticus Black on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Artemis smirked lightly and rolled her eyes as Emrys walked towards her throne. A almost wolfish grin formed on her face as she stared at her cousin and best friend.  ''I only just realized Emy. Don't shoot me.'' She rolled her eyes and turned to the mysterious boy. ''There was no time specified to be here.'' She bit back a growl at his sarcasm. ''Who are you?'' She questioned, her curiosity had had enough of his mysterious demeanor and she sighed. ''You're part of the Order and the Order is a tight knitted group, often associated as family. You're my Order brother so you don't you think it's suitable for us to know who you are and for you to know who we are? I believe that's why we're here.'' Artemis tried to persuade with a kind smile despite the hidden gaze in her bright hazel eyes.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Emrys turned her eyes on the boy seated beside them, "Yes it would appear prudent that we know who you are, that is if you wish to keep your head on your shoulders" she said her voice sickly sweet like sour honey. She chewed on the lollipop stick while looking at the blonde, he looked like someone' who'se face she'd seen in old photos of her Uncle Sirius, pulling the stick out of her mouth she gestured at him with a look of realization "Your one of the Black kids" she said "you look just like my godfather"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Atticus clenched his fists, and closed his eyes, breathing deeply. "Emrys, you were always quite the bitch weren't you..." he asked coldly, "You wanna know who I am?" he added another question before continuing, "I'm the one who doesn't let your sister spend her days alone," he growled. "Also, two things, don't threaten me, and never....speak of...him..." he finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Emrys rolled her eyes "Atticus Black" she drawled "dramatic little prick aren't you? Celeste and I are close but you should know that so lets not talk about my baby sister. As for my godfather, I dont care how you feel about Sirius, he's family to me and I'll mention his name as much as I like, lastly keep a civil tongue, you may be in the order but your on grimm family grounds, lest you wish that spiteful tongue of yours be cut out that is" she said lounging in her throne not caring. As far as she was concerned Atticus was a little punk, one she could care less for.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Artemis growled darkly as the tension in the room seemed to grow. ''How 'bout we all just calm down and not shed each others blood on the floor? We're all close to Celeste here and we all make sure she's not alone. Salazar knows what would happen.'' She growled a little softer and footsteps echoed in the hall they were in. The torches only lit up the whiteness of someone's dress and then as the person stepped out the darkness, it showed who it was. Luna in a long white dress and had golden gauntlets on with a golden circlet that held a single garnet. The leader of the Order and behind her was six other protectors and in each of their arms were men. Their clothes were ragged and torn, their beards were long, messy and disgusting. The only expression in their pathetic faces was fear.

Artemis instantly stood up and knelt before Luna with a fist above her heart like Protectors were supposed to before their leader. Luna chuckled darkly and ordered the protectors behind her to throw the men on the floor. Luna waved her wand and vines wrapped around the mens wrists and feet making them unable to move. ''These men....are from the old Council. The one that my father was apart of. We have spent the last 11 or so years locating each and every one of them. When i was a girl, there was 15 and before you...you only see 6. You see...they ran when my father tortured me and caused all the scars on my body. He was going to kill me when i was saved. The day he died, i began the search.'' Luna had paused, kicking one of the men in the neck as he shouted out 'Help' like a pathetic fool. ''There are three of you and six of them. This is a test...to see if you are able to push away your emotions and are able to kill...You may be young but trust me. If my father was still here, you'd have killed a younger age.'' Luna told them with a cold tone. Shooting a quick glance at her daughter and Artemis, she smiled and raised her eyebrow. ''You may have already killed...but not before me and not for the Order.'' She said gently, knowing her own daughter may have already killed just like she knew Celeste has and that Artemis has.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Emrys rolled her eyes once more and smirked at Artemis' words, ever the peace keeper she thought as the torches' blazed. Knowing that her Mother was coming she sat up straight and pocketed the stick she had been toying with. As she entered the room she dropped to a knee and held her fist over her heart, head bowed as she listened to her mothers words. As the last syllable fell from her lips she raised her eyes to look at the men disgusting in there vile state. "At your command my lady" she said raising her voice "I am ready."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:23 am

Atticus sat back in his throne as Artemis and Emrys knelt down, Pfftt, he growled in his mind. As Luna appeared, he narrowed his eyes under his hood and simply bowed his head, as he heard her speak. Kill? Was this what the 'order' was made of? Killing was easy. Atticus had started doing it on a weakly basis as a way to not get caught while on his scavenger trips. At seeing how Emrys was eager to do deeds as such, Atticus rolled his eyes in annoyance, Dad's letters were right about the Grimms...

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:09 am

Artemis stood up and bowed her head, a mixture of a greeting and respect. She simply ignored the fact Atticus did not bow as it did make sense. Kneeling down was a way of showing respect and he had probably only met Luna once. ''As you wish.'' She growled out, as her hazel eyes stared down the pathetic men. Oh how she adored the feeling of blood on her hands. Reaching under her cloak, she pulled out two gauntlets that had almost claw like blades which was another reason why Celeste called her Wolfe. 

Luna sighed softly and began to walk away. Looking over her shoulder, her smirk was cruel and sly but mixed with gentle care. ''I forgot to mention...This council has been in power for 30 or more years. They're quick, strong and have been in the Order much longer than you. It only seems fit they die fighting back to at least get a little part of honor and dignity. You each get two...and oh. There's a bounty on every one of their heads so kill them and you'll be paid well. We are not just protectors....We're assassins.'' Her foot was on the bottom step and she was facing the door to leave the room. ''May the odds be in your favor..'' Luna told them softly and knew they would succeed with this task as killing was in their blood. She was sure of it. They had all felt the rush of killing and they'd be sure to feel it again when they get their prize. Luna seemed to disappear into the shadows along with the other protectors and there was no sign that she was there apart from the six pathetic men that cried out for help on the floor.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Emrys grinned as her mother left, the clink of metal told her that Artemis was reading her gauntlet, with a flick of her wrists her claws covered her fingers each razor sharp metal claw covered the tip of her fingers and gave her the added edge she needed. Standing to her feet she undid the clasp of her cloak and let it fall away from her, her long blonde hair tumbling down her back she laughed darkly and one of the men flinched as they looked at her. "I wont be killed by...by children!" he gasped edging away from her he struggled to his feet "Come on men we used to own this council" your right" one man agreed getting to his feet.

Emrys looked at the men her bright eyes evaluating them each she pointed to one the size of her uncle bruce and grinned deviously "you" she said and then choosing another man about her father's height "and you are mine" the men looked at her incredusly as she picked up two swords that had been left by her mother's aids and threw them to her opponents "Get ready to fight for your lives gentlemen, because this will be fun"

The men looked at each other before the larger one laughed "I can kill a little girl you think i have a concious? your bitch of a mother deserves to lose her child" he raised his blade and Emrys merely smirked before diving in between the two of them her claws sinking into flesh on a instant and metal clanged as there fight began.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Artemis smirked at Emrys before pulling down her hood and staring down at the pathetic men. Her voice was dark and her gaze was of a mad woman's. ''My oh my...Such big words for little men.'' She growled and looked at the four men than were left. ''You two will do justttt fine.'' Pointing to one that was her father's height and build and then to one that seemed like the leader of the group. ''Wasn't it you guys who said...'No childhood to the ones that are born with our mark?' and now you're saying you won't be killed by us? Pathetic.'' She growled and grabbed a mace and a battle axe, passing them to the old men. 

Artemis got into a fighting stance and her hazel eyes stared down the men. ''Get up then, you bastards unless you want this to be an easy fight.'' Her smirk was cold, daring and dark as was her laugh that seemed to bounce off the walls. The one the size of her father charged at her with his battle axe and Artemis simply ducked and spun, her foot catching the his ankle making him stumble. Cutting the back of his knees with the claws, he yelled out in pain whilst the leader looking person tried to sneak on her but he was too slow. Rushing away from the swing of his mace, she kicked his spine so he landed on his face. Artemis could practically feel the pairs anger rising. ''Come on. I ain't got all night.'' She growled, taunting them.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Atticus rolled his eyes in annoyance once more, as he sat up straight. Yawning, he got up, and brought his hood down. A gust of wind hit him, revealing what he was wearing under his cloak.

My protector brother (Atticus) 97354B3642283E15997FAFBD3C5E2A73
Lacks the Gas cylinder, making it lighter. Instead, a charm of wind has been placed upon the gear.

Atticus wore the Vertical Maneuvering Equipment, created by a member of the order. He was the first to be using it, as only one model had been manufactured. Atticus aimed and fired the grapple hooks at the ceiling, pouncing away from the ground. The wind charm then activated itself and reeled Atticus toward the ceiling. Letting the hooks go, Atticus unsheathed two of his blades, and landed on top of one of the men Luna left in the room.

He slashed his ear out with one swift movement, before he landed behind him. Atticus then swiftly twirled in the air, kicking the man in the head. He landed next to another, and they both ran to their blades. "Oh, good, pussies wanna play," he growled, as the men shouted a cry together, and ran at him, blades held high.

Last edited by Atticus Black on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Emrys caught a blade in her fist the sword cut her palm and she only smirked at him she parried a blow from the large man blocking his weapon with her gauntlet as she suck her claws into his soft belly. Blood puked from his lips as she gripped his skin hard and tore back leaving a hole that spewed blood. Pulling her arms close to her she spun and slashed at the smaller man, his counterpart struggled but then working through his pain grabbed her pinning her arms to the side. He pulled her close as if to hug her and she laughed softly as she merely kicked up her legs and wrapped them around the small man's neck, using his body as leverage she flipped herself over the two and crouched on his shoulders her claws sunk into his shoulders and she dragged them along his back as hit the ground, she looked up at Atticus on the ceiling and raised an eyebrow the kid had moves. Dancing around her large victim she swung her hand at the small man and gribbed his throat with her claws, ripping back his flesh she tore through the windpipe and ripped out his spinal column holding it in her hand. "Your not human" the large man croaked his disgust evident "no..no i'm not" she said with a demonic laugh.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Artemis felt the very tip of the mace hit her cheek, cutting a neat line after the man holding it took his swing. ''My my...That's the only hit you'll ever get.'' She crouched down as if to pounce and she ran between the pair, cutting their sides with her claws. Raising her leg, she kicked one of them in the hand, effectively making him drop his weapon. The mace fell the floor and the man cried out in pain as he held his broken hand. ''Real men...don't show their pain.'' Her voice was sickly sweet and she stabbed him in the throat with her claws. His blood seemed to explode from his throat and mouth as he tried to speak. He gargled on his blood and the colour in his eyes faded. Kicking him away from her, she stared at the shocked man next to him as her hazel eyes seemed to pierce his soul.

''Prepared to meet your end, darling?'' Artemis cooed and he shook his head, as if trying to get his disgust and shock out of it. ''Too bad.'' Running towards him, she used one of the pillars next to him and jumped on it. Landing on his shoulders, she wrapped her legs around his neck and twisted quickly causing a very loud crack. He dropped to the ground and Artemis seemed to land with an air of grace. Holding the claws to her face, she licked the tips of them tasting their blood for just a short moment and wiped the claws clean on the dead man's clothes. Kneeling down, Artemis searched his clothes and took his wallet and a notepad before searching the other man finding his wallet. ''Sweet...'' She whispered and pocketed the things.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:02 pm

As the men came after him, Atticus yawned to show how truly bored he really was. Atticus then aimed his grapple hooks at the men, and fired them. They hit the boy's opponents precisely, grabbing the old rags they called shirts, and pulling them to Atticus. He swung his blades at both men, who blocked them with their own swords. Atticus grinned as he pushed his swords forward, but the men proved to not be as weak as Luna had seemingly described them. They had strength, so Atticus would have to focus on agility if he wished to take them down.

Easy enough, he thought, as he pulled his blades back, and pounced over the men, the spell boosting his speed. Turning around in midair, Atticus sent his grapple hooks in the direction of the former elders again, but this time, they pounced away, Idiots fell for my trap, he said as the grapple hooks hit the rugged wall of the cave, grabbing onto it. Pulling him towards the wall, Atticus swung his blades forwards. One of the men fell to his knees. Atticus had sliced off part of his External oblique muscle, and blood spurted out.

The boy grinned maniacally, as the elder cried due to his wound. The other one however, came from behind Atticus, but the boy had heard him come miles away. Jumping up, Atticus twirled in the air, and landed on top of the elder, making him fall to the floor with a thud. The smoke from the spell and from the elder's fall dispersed, and revealed Atticus' blade had gone through the man's neck as he laid dead. The boy pulled his sword out of the corpse, and glared the remaining elder, "Come on then, your turn," he teased the older man.

Last edited by Atticus Black on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:50 pm

Emrys sunk her claws into the larger man "Your not real" he grunted into his strike as his sword swung to her side. Spinning away like a ballroom dancer he tried to reach for the girl, emrys looked angelic with her long blonde hair and sweet smile but she was anything but.

She stepped to him with a smile "Dear councilmen, you've served us well but for treachery the punishment is death" she pulled back her hand then stuck her clawed fingers into his eyes, his eyeballs popped and oosed blood and puss as his screams filled the caves, he fell to his knees rithing in pain and as he hit the floor she shoved her claws in deeper effectively killing him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 pm

"What have I ever done to you?!" the elder asked, and his voice echoed around the cave. Atticus began to walk towards him, his eyes empty, as he thought about the man's words. He's telling the truth, but at the same time, he's a bastard...I kill bastards, so this one ain't getting away, Atticus then stopped, and let out a sigh. "Leave...now..." he growled, as the elder let the swords hit the floor and ran towards the staircase.

The man walked along the cave's wall, and as he finally saw the stairs, his hand was pierced by a hook that then pierced the wall. As he looked back, Atticus had fired his grapple hooks at him, and one of the hooks had hit his hand, precisely where Atticus wanted it to hit. The other hook had hit the bottom of the stairs, and Atticus grinned as he pounced away from the floor. The spell did its job and hurled him towards the elder, and as he arrived in front of the already injured man, he swung both of his blades diagonally, and in a swift motion, sliced the elder's head off his body.

He spat on his now lifeless body, as he called back his hooks. Sending them to the ceiling of the cave, he swung over to his throne, and sat down once again, "Boring," he drawled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Artemis got instantly bored so she watched Atticus and Emrys for a short moment before walking back to her throne. Throwing herself on it, she laid sideways with her legs over one of the arms. Grabbing the wallets that she had taken off the men, she flicked through it as if trying to find something. After no luck, she took the money and threw the wallets back at the dead bodies disappointed and slightly angry there was no hint of any family. Artemis raised her eyebrow at Atticus and simply watched him, curious about him.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:52 am

"Got a problem or am I just that good to look at?" Atticus asked as he crossed his legs, and looked on at the cave. He then sheathed his blades, and adjusted his cloak, so it hid his gear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:58 am

Artemis rolled her eyes and raised her eyebrow. ''I don't have a problem. I'm just curious about ya. Do you have a problem with that? I don't know why im curious about you. You just seem familiar.'' She admitted, the claws in her gauntlets retracted as she looks around.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next