Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Meet My Brother (Faye)

Go down

Meet My Brother (Faye)  Empty Meet My Brother (Faye)

Post by Hekate Mulciber Sun May 18, 2014 3:27 am

Sitting on the window seat in her dorm Hekate held her cigarette between two fingers smoking and letting it flow out the window. Her hair hung in pig tail braids and she wore loose pajama paints and a t-shirt. On sundays she rarely left the room save for food. She prefered to stay in her pajamas and relax much as she could. Her head was killing her and nothing she tried hurt, she could feel Apollo coming into control then sliding away as if the two couldn't keep hold of each other and she fearfully clung to him worried he would fall away even when he reminded her he wouldnt.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Meet My Brother (Faye)  Empty Re: Meet My Brother (Faye)

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:36 am

Coming back from her visit home, Faye entered her dorm room to find, not surprisingly, that Hekate was there. Smiling at her, she closed the door behind her and moved to her bed. "Have a good weekend?" she asked, setting her bag on top of her footlocker at the foot of her bed. Her brown hair, up in a pony-tail, bouncing lightly as she moved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Sun May 18, 2014 3:38 am

Moving to sit on her bed she nodded "Relaxing and you little one?" she said she enjoyed the girl's company. She felt building pressure behind her eyes and she rubbed her temples.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:46 am

Slipping her shoes off, Faye sat cross-legged on her bed and nodded to Hekate's question. "It was relaxing, as well. To short, but good," she answered. Noticing her dorm mate acting oddly, she leaned forward slightly and asked, "Hey, you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Sun May 18, 2014 3:50 am

"Just a head ache" she said in a strained voice blood began to trickle down her eyes from her tear ducts though she was unaware as she raised a shaking hand to drink some water. "hasn't gone away all weekend" apollo slipped into control for a moment then disappeared once more.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:58 am

"Hekate... You're bleeding," Faye said, getting up and grabbing a cloth from her footlocker. Rushing to her dorm mate's bed, she sat and wiped the trickles of blood from her cheeks. "You should go see the nurse," she said, concern touching her words. She thought she noticed a change in how she spoke for only a moment, but dismissed it as nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Sun May 18, 2014 4:01 am

"N..no..no" Hekate stammered wipping at the blood only smearing it. "I c..cant" closing her eyes for a moment her body stiffened, a soft yelp of pain came through her before her eyes opened. Sitting up a little straighter Apollo looked at the girl eyes wide, he'd never spoken to her before and did not know how to make hekate sound like herself in front of her.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 4:10 am

Faye pulled her hands away as Hekate tried to clean herself up. "Why can't you, Hekate? This might be more serious than you think?" she asked before her dorm mate let out a small cry of pain. "Hekate?" she asked, putting a hand on the girl's leg. As suddenly as the cry sounded it was over and everything seemed to change. Her friend was sitting with a completely different posture and the look on her face was almost as if she didn't know her. "Hekate? You alright?" she asked, suddenly very worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Sun May 18, 2014 4:12 am

"I.." the deeper tone with a underlying masculinity rang with the simple syllable "F..Faye you w..wouldnt understand" he stammered slowly trying to pitch his voice to sound like his sister best he could.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 4:21 am

Faye's eyes grew wide at the more masculine voice sounded from Hekate. "Excuse me?" she stammered, sitting back on the foot of the mattress. "What.... What wouldn't I understand?" she asked, swallowing nervously, keeping her eyes on her dorm mate. This was weird, even for her. But, she wasn't going to run scared and leave her friend. Her father called her his tiger, and there was a reason for it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Sun May 18, 2014 4:24 am

Wiping at the residual blood he took a deep breath well..now she has to know hekate said to him i know...should we tell her?.. hekate internally nodded yes..give it a shot she panics? we can kill her. he chuckled ruefully at her conviction and said to faye "....because...Hekate and I are...well we share a body....my name is Apollo"
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 4:32 am

Faye froze at hearing that her dorm mate was....different.... "Wh....What do you mean?" she asked, an eerie calm covering her words even though inside she was terrified but intrigued at the same time. "Apollo? So.... You....you and Hekate are one in the same? How?" Faye asked, holding out the cloth for him. She wanted to back away, get away, but something told her it was ok to stay put.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Sun May 18, 2014 4:36 am

Swallowing hard he sighed "we suffer from split personality disorder...if anyone knew enough they'd send us away when we dont need to go away...we switch often but..well...no one noticed which is why some people mention there being hekates twin..i basically am her twin..we dont want to go away..she doesnt want me to die" he explained looking at the blood stained cloth in his hand.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 4:09 pm

Faye had heard of the disorder, but had never seen it in action. She had also heard of the twin to her dorm mate. She never would have thought that this is what they meant. Faye had actually thought it was some kind of estranged brother that Hekate simply didn't want to talk about. "If they took you away, you'd die?" she asked, relaxing a little, but keeping her eyes trained on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hekate Mulciber Sun May 18, 2014 4:12 pm

"Shock thereapy is used to treat it or lobatomy which is where they drill a hole into the brain. Either way we know i'd disspaear and we dont want me too...though i've offered her the chance to go get rid of me she insists" he explained.
Hekate Mulciber
Hekate Mulciber
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 4:24 pm

"That sounds horrid, whatever they are..." Faye said darkly, looking away. To take away something that is a part of you.... Shaking her head, she brought her icy eyes back up to the man sitting before her. Crossing her legs, she tilted her head, pondering. "Why haven't I spoken to you before?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down