Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Brother We Have Things To Discuss (Romulus, PG-13)

2 posters

Go down

Brother We Have Things To Discuss (Romulus, PG-13) Empty Brother We Have Things To Discuss (Romulus, PG-13)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Having sent Atticus and Magnus to go spend some time by the Lake or do something other than lay around in the dorm, Malphas patiently waited for Romulus to arrive, after a tiring day filled with classes and pre christmas exams. Sharpening his dagger he whistled a song Bruce taught him, that spoke of the sea and the waves and the mermaids. Mal was a changed man and he wanted to let his brother know about that.

Back to top Go down

Brother We Have Things To Discuss (Romulus, PG-13) Empty Re: Brother We Have Things To Discuss (Romulus, PG-13)

Post by Romulus Lupin Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Rom left Bill by the quidditch pitch his sword over his shoulder. Since following Ricardo's footsteps in joining the templars he spent more time training then with his best friend or any of the other death eater children. He loved them all despretly they were his family but he had to focus on lara and his family especially now that his father had joined him at school.

Walking into the dorm he shared with his brother and best friend he looked over at Mal and smiled. Despite all the shit Malphas had put him through the past few years he still loved him and hoped he would come to accept his love of Lara despite her blood.

"The others off causing trouble?" he said as he let the door shut behind him. He walked past Mal and jokingly ruffled his unruly hair as he sat down on his bed laying his sword across his knees the large blade gleeming in the firelight. "How are you brother? its been ages since we had a moment to ourselves"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Brother We Have Things To Discuss (Romulus, PG-13) Empty Re: Brother We Have Things To Discuss (Romulus, PG-13)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Malphas narrowed his eyes as Romulus sat down and wished not to chat about casual matters he wanted to discuss what he had in mind only. "Been having fun with the Weasleys?" he asked, his tone dry and icy, however it bore no hatred nor anger, it was a simple question that Malphas was still not used to even having to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Rom shrugged as he pulled the wet stone from his end table running it down the blade's length "From time to time." he replied taking in the tone his best friend used in stride "what troubles you?"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Shaking his head his dark eyes fell on Romulus as he pounced off the chair, his hands finding his pockets, "And I thought dating a hufflepuff was more than enough, now you have to go and be with the Weasley lot," he inhaled deeply and stared at the small photograph of his parents he kept by his bed. "Are Remus and Morgan your real parents, Romulus?" he asked desolately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Rom scowled a bit "you put an end to that if you dont recall" regarding his time with Lara. No one knew the two still saw each other, save for Romulus' family. Nodding he said "Indeed, they are my real parents. Whats this about?"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:19 pm

He chuckled spiritlessly, "Not that I believe you followed my orders regarding that. She seems too happy... I'll get to that later," he gave him a crooked grin over his shoulder before turning back to the picture, "Marvolo lied to me for fifteen years," he growled in a low tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:20 pm

His frown deepened as he placed his blade aside, "What do you mean by lied? What did Aunt Marv do?"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Crushing the photograph by balling his fingers into a fist, he turned on his heel, a tear falling from his eye, streaming down his cheek, "Bruce isn't my dad..." he whispered gloomily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Rom's eyes widened but he wiped the look of shock as quickly as he could, getting to his feet he placed a hand on Mal's shoulder and turned him "What do you mean?" he asked firmly.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:32 pm

He clenched his fists and looked Romulus dead in the eye, "My father is Sirius Black," he uttered his name with the same shock and anger he had back when he told Atticus about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Rom's eyes widened a bit as Malphas spoke the name of his real father "So your dad is my mom and dad's best friend...I'd find it more suprising if Dad's stories didn't include crazy times when Aunt Marv dated him.." he said his hand gently took the picture from Mal's fist and reparoed it. "Its gone badly i take it"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:43 pm

He nodded slowly and then turned to look at Romulus, his eyes fixed on the picture, wanting to rip Marvolo from it. "...my father and my mother did not speak for the entirety of the summer. They're okay now. I don't speak with her. Probably won't. For another year or so. Maybe more," he snarled and if Romulus came with the usual 'we all know that's not true' bullshit Malphas would be forced to punch his teeth in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:21 pm

Sliding mal's pic under his pillow he pulled the other man to sit beside him on the bed "listen mal" he said sighing heavily "we dont know what that world was like, when i found out the things my parents had to do in the war i was disgusted. We dont know what we as men with people we love and protect in this world will do if another war comes." he raised his eyes to Mal carefuly "but family is family, Bruce is your father he raised you, Marvolo fucked up royaly but shes your mom, your birth dad was my dad's best friend and brother, and at the end of the day your my brother. Blood or not. Something i learned lately especially from watching Ricky and Chase is that no matter who you think you are, this life we live is temporary. Chase hadn't spoken to her dad in months and he was murdered now she has no chance to speak to him again. If something happened to your mom i dont care how angry you are at her, you wouldnt want her to die knowing the kid she risked her life to give birth too hates her. Family is everything and all we got, show them you love them while there still alive."
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:45 am

Growls echoed in his chest, but he was glad Romulus took a different approach than everyone else who he spoke to, regarding Marvolo. "I'm not like you... " he answered simply, "Anything your parents did in the war, I'll do worse, and I'll be having fun," he snarled in a low tone. "I don't care for my family. At this point I could live on without any of them by my side," he spoke the truth, or at least, that was how he felt, "My siblings are now only half siblings, Shayera is not even my grandmother," he dropped his head, "...Sometimes I wonder if Black would've been a better dad..." he admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Delmar Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:27 pm

"Maybe he would have" Rom shrugged "though Bruce has been an amazing dad to you and don't lie you've loved him every step of the way" he rubbed his shoulder as he spoke "Malphas i know your hurting your pissed off and you'd rather see everyone else suffer but you need to take a stand to accept this part of your past. Your siblings are half by blood, do i mean any less to you because we share no blood at all? You've been dealt a heavy hand but you need to keep playing the game. You can be mad at Marvolo but if she ends up dead or sick or disappears you will be angry with yourself." he leaned forward and hugged his brother tightly around the shoulders "Your the son of a death eater mal your family's life will never be normal. Just like being the son of a were wolf order member will never make it easy on my family either you just need to remember that in the end our parents do what they think is best for a reason.." releasing his embrace of the other man he ran a hand through his lengthening hair "atleast talk to her ok? "
Sin Delmar
Sin Delmar
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Malphas frowned at Romulus’ answer and didn’t like the way everyone still saw him and Bruce as father and son. "He’s not my dad anymore, so regarding that, the past doesn’t matter," he answered simply, “He and I are brothers from now on. Like you and I. He’s just… a big brother. Something that I never had,” he responded calmly, "No, Romulus, that’s what you don’t understand," he inclined his head back , “I wouldn’t care if she left this Earth right now,” his body tensed slightly, "Her reason was wrong..." he gave his opinion on the matter which everyone pretty much already knew, "I can’t promise that. I won’t promise that,” he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:29 pm

"Careful what you say Malphas" he said with a sad smile "You'll end up losing everything if you don't teach yourself to forgive" the words his mother taught him flowed from his lips easily. "I stand by you no matter what though."
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:47 am

He shook his head at Romulus wondering how his brother did not understand he was different he was more than just a boy, he was a sociopath. At least, he had decreased to a sociopath, which allowed him to be proud of something. "Good to know," he smiled, "I have a gift for you," he sang slightly less depressed by the fact they were changing the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:49 am

"Oh? and what is that" he said with a chuckle he worried about his brother but he knew in time he would be okay, he always would look after him no matter where the wars took him.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Turning on his heel his eyes locked on his brother's gazing into his soul he could feel Romulus still wished to be with the mud-muggle born. His words earlier had shown him that, "You can be with her. I won't interfere," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:42 am

Romulus' eyes widened, he felt his heart pounding in his ears at Malphas' words. He approached him not once breaking there locked gaze, "Do you remember when were mere children we swore to never betray one and other, to never lie, we swore to uphold honor between us like brothers and the warriors we deemed we would be one day?"

His jaw tightened as he spoke "Malphas you have been through to much for me to treat you like anything less then who you are, and I see your heart though it may never truley accept Lara for what she is..has changed..I have to confess that...I have been lying for some time.."

At this he cast his gaze aside the guilt in his blue eyes still visible "I feared what you would do to her, to my family if I continued to see her but I knew even then I loved her..I carried on seeing her behind your back..for some time..." he looked back at his brother intensely "there is nothing in this world or the next I wouldn't do for you brother mine, i just was forced to protect her from you the one person I hold closest."

Taking a deep breath he said "I love her, i love her with all my heart and soul and I would live and die for her, she has been the very thing keeping me alive as I thought i'd lost you, and as I watched my family and friends wracked with tragedy and turmoil, she is the moon of my life, shining on me in my darkest hours, she is what keeps me human. I am so..grateful to have your blessing...i just must ask one more thing from you.."

Romulus dropped to one knee his fist placed on the wood beneath there feet, "please forgive my betrayal brother" he said his eyes lowered to the floor "I pledge on my heart as your brother and as the warrior I am becoming it shall never happen again. I'd rather face your wrath then betray your trust."
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Malphas heard him keeping silent throughout Romulus’ little speech hearing every word carefully, but surprisingly his anger was easy to keep in check he did not even need to clench his fists he was able to relax easily because deep down this wasn’t something he didn’t expect from Romulus, and if he had to be with a mud-muggle born to be happy, Mal would allow it, I keep making the same fucking mistake, he mused.

When he finished Malphas looked down at him, his expression unreadable, as he decided how to respond, and if he should punish Rom or not. He was trying to change yes and even if he already had the slightest idea that Romulus was out and about with the woman Malphas prohibited him of seeing, he couldn’t simply accept the fact the lie had been there for nearly two years.

Bowing slightly so he could be closer to Romulus, he pulled his arm behind his back and backhanded slapped his brother, not as hard as he could he didn’t intend to hurt him he intended to show he did not want to be lied to again. Mal had never lied to his best friend he expected the same from him. Romulus knew what his friend was like after so many years of friendship so Mal expected him to understand why he got physical. It had been Mal’s way of expressing himself for years.

Straightening his back he cracked his knuckles but allowed his hands to rest inside his trousers’ pockets, "You are forgiven," he told him his voice coming out neutral, not angry nor content, "Lie to me again I will murder you in front of your family," he growled, but then offered his brother a hand, “Marry her, just don’t rub it in my face,” he teased finally showing he was pleased with his brother for coming clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:34 pm

The crack of Mal's hand against his face forced his head to the side, he blinked slowly the pain emitting a sharp hiss from his lips. Releif washed over him though as Mal spoke, standing her looked at him and shook his head as if he was seeing his brother for the first time. "I'll not lie to you again Malphas" he said and finally smiled he clapped a hand on his shoulder "Your growing into something more powerful then raw anger and rage, one day you will be a strong leader, you've changed and I am glad for it."
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:32 am

Yawning Malphas nodded at his brother and shoved his hands into his pockets cracking his knuckles. "And once I become a leader, you will follow me. Correct?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down