Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Save You (Remus)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Save You (Remus) Empty Save You (Remus)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:17 am

Morgan slung her Quidditch bag and broom over her shoulder after practice. "See you next practice, Morgan!" said the Ravenclaw captain. Morgan smiled and waved over her shoulder as she exited the pitch. She removed her black and white leather fingerless gloves and tucked them into her bag. As she did this, she didn't notice a tall Slytherin boy step in front of her path.

"Nice day, eh?" he asked as she almost ran into him. Morgan looked up just in time to keep her from bumping into him. "Um, yes. Very nice day. Excuse me, I didn't see you," Morgan answered him. As she went to side-step the boy, he put an arm across her path, placing his hand firmly against the frame of the pitch. Her grey-blue eyes locked on his face. His dark eyes were watching her, waiting for her reaction. "Please, let me pass," she said firmly. A wicked grin spread across the boy's face. "Now, why would I do that. I fancy you," he said pushing her against the wall of the pitch, causing her bag and broom to fall from her shoulder. "Get off!" she snapped at him, her hands pushing against him. "Come on... Just a taste... Surely Black and Lestrange won't mind sharing their prized bitch..." he said darkly into her ear as he began to kiss her. Morgan pulled away just enough to let out a small yell to anyone nearby who would hear her...

Back to top Go down

Save You (Remus) Empty Re: Save You (Remus)

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:33 am

Remus walked with his friends to the pitch, as gryffindor practice was about to begin. Leaving the other marauders he left the arena and was walking around the side when he heard a yell, taking off at a run his blood boiled the second the owner of the voice became apparent "Morgan" he said under his breath, He saw her try to resist and the boy pressed into her kissing her, he felt his wolf fighting to break free and his heart beat thundered in his ears, sliding down the hill towards them he slipped an arm around the kid's neck and holding him tightly he pulled him off her, roughly he manhandled him away "Who the fuck do you think you are!?" he growled his arm tightening around his neck, "How dare you touch her you filthy piece of garbage!"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:43 am

Morgan's eyes snapped open when the boy was ripped from her as she stumbled forward slightly. Her jaw slackened as she saw that it was Remus who had come to her rescue...

"Take your hands off me!" the boy yelled in a raspy voice as he struggled against Remus' strong arm that was tightening around his neck. "What business is it of yours what I do? She's not worth protecting!" he spat. "She's nothing!" the boy growled.

At the boy's hurtful words, Morgan's eyes filled with hot tears as she clenched her teeth together, willing herself to say the words she would really love to say. But, after defending herself against comments like this since Rabastan and she broke off their engagement, she was just too tired of doing so that the words wouldn't come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:48 am

Remus' anger flared with a roar of rage he tore the boy from his arms and threw him into the snow where he placed a heavy knee on his chest, pulling back his fist he punched him hard in the face, a solid crack filled the air and blood exploded from his nose the kid cried out in pain and remus picked him up by his shirt "If you ever speak abotu Morgan like that ever again I will end your life and trust me, Rabastan Lestrange will have no problems aiding me neither will the gaunt sisters now get the fuck out of my sight!" he tossed the boy into the snow his chest heaving as he struggled to regain composure.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:54 am

The boy opened his mouth to retort, but thought better of it. He put his cloak edge to his nose to help stop the bleeding and took off towards the castle...

Morgan put a hand to her mouth as she watched Remus' anger boil over on the boy. As the green of the Slytherin's cloak vanished as he walked to the castle, the tears in her eyes spilled over. She turned and crouched down to pick up her back of Quidditch supplies and her broom. She went to stand, but just couldn't... She took a knee and just let her tears fall as they would. Morgan just couldn't take it any more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:58 am

His anger dissapated at the sound of her tears, turning he dropped to his knees in the snow and pulled her into his lap kissing her forhead he spoke to her in soothing tones "Hush love don't cry over the words of pathetic bastards you are worth more then just saving you are worth everyhting you don't deserve to be treated like that" his strong arms wrapped around her protectively and her scent surrounded him he took a deep breath enjoying the feel of her in his arms "they will learn respect and suffering will be there teacher, life will not be kind to them, remember you are better then them, then all of them"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:09 am

Morgan curled into Remus' strong grasp as he held her and spoke kind words to her. He told her that she was worth more than all of what those cruel words would say against her. That she didn't deserve to be treated in a manner such as that. Morgan shook her head, "Maybe they are right. There are only so many times that you hear something like that and can dismiss it as nothing...." She wiped her cheeks, drying her tears. "But, to hear it over and over, every day...." she said between small sniffs, "Eventually, you start to think it's true...." When she finished her sentence, she grabbed he cuff of her winter practice top and pulled it up revealing five, one and a half to two inch long lines the pink of mid healing scars on her upper forearm. Morgan didn't have the heart to look at Remus as she revealed her secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 am

Remus' heart almost stopped as he stared at the healing cuts "morgan" he said softly his voice cracking as the full weight of her sorrow crashed down on him taking her arm in his free hand he kissed the cuts gently, tears rolled down his cheeks as he imagined her harming herself to free herself from the pain, a single tear hit her arm as his mind tortured him now with thoughts of her beautiful face covered in tears.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:23 am

Morgan bit her lip as she watched the change in Remus when he saw the scars from the actions she took against herself just to stop hurting. Her heart softened as he kissed each pink line and tears streamed down his face. Gently, Morgan reached up and caught a falling tear before it would land next to the one that hit her arm. She smelled his scent, familiar and strong as she stayed held protectively in his arms. She tried to speak, but couldn't, not yet. Morgan reached up and brushed her fingers against his damp cheek, her grey-blue eyes soft and caring.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:28 am

He looked into her blue eyes so pure and perfect, laying a hand on the side of her face he said "Morgan you are not worthless you are perfect, you are amazing and beautiful your worth more then you allow yourself to see" he hugged her tightly burrying his face in her shoulder.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:24 am

A light began to shine in Morgan's eyes as she heard his words. Sure she had heard those words before, but this time they were different. Almost like instead of simply being spoken, they were said directly to her, to her aching heart. As Remus pulled her into a tight hug, she breathed him in. His scent was soothing to her, the perfect blend of man and animal, tame and wild. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him. "I'm sorry..." she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:56 pm

"Its okay" he said rubbing her back with his hands "everything is okay, i'll protect you Morgan, i'll protect you from everyone even yourself"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Morgan rested her head on Remus' shoulder. "Why?" she asked. It was the only thing that came to her mind at the moment. Remus was a good friend to her, but he was seeing a boy from WolfClaw. At least, she thought he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:39 pm

"Because I love you" the words were out before he could stop himself, his eyes widened in shock at what he said cursing under his breath he looked away unable to face her but not wanting to let her go.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Becuase I love you... Morgan froze, her grey-blue eyes widened as her mind processed what Remus said to answer her question. He loves me? Slowly, she pulled back from Remus' hug and looked at him. She left one hand on his shoulder and put the other one under his chin, raising his face to hers. Morgan's eyes found his and she saw a softness to them. "Really?" she asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:02 pm

His heart thundered in his chest as he was forced to look in her eyes, he expected her to yell at him push him away and curse him. He would deserve if she did, instead he heard her softly asked question, he could still glimpse the scars on her wrist and the pain in her eyes, "Yes..yes really" he said raising up on his knees he pulled her too him and kissed her softly but strongly on the lips, a hand caressing her soft jaw line and his other hand on the small of her back.

Save You (Remus) Tumblr_ms4q33nyuD1soja0jo1_500
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:19 pm

A million questions flickered across Morgan's eyes as he confirmed what he just said. When he pulled her to him, kissing her with both strength and restraint, her eyes remained open for a moment or two, and then flitted closed. Morgan moved her hands to his chest as she kissed him back. She broke the kiss by pulling away to look at him again, her mind racing and a deep blush coloring her cheeks. She looked away and slowly went to get up as she reached for her bag. "I..... I should go....." she said with a quiver in her voice. Morgan didn't know what to think, what to feel..... Remus had, effectively, spooked her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:22 pm

His heart plummeted as he saw her go to her bag, his hands shook and he felt pieces of him falling to the ground. "..Morgan" he got to his feet and took her hand gentle enough she could run away "i'm sorry.."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Morgan stopped reaching for her bag when she felt his hand take hers. She turned and looked at them, and lightly bit her bottom lip. Slowly, she raised her eyes to him. "Don't be sorry...." she said. "It's just, what about your date from the Ball? Aren't you two still together?" she asked simply. She remembered seeing them together off and on after that, and she didn't know what to make of what she saw versus what she heard only moments ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 pm

"He couldn't handle being with a werewolf anymore" he said dropping her hand and staring at there feet " honestly I should be alone for what I am...its just...do not think low of me...but I've thought after you for some time" he felt like burrying himself for all this "we've been friends for so long...but..i never wanted to approach you...i shouldn't have put you in this position.."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:45 pm

"Remus, I'm sorry to hear that," Morgan said when she heard that his date and him hadn't worked out. They had looked so happy together. A small smile played with her lips as he confessed that he had actually been sweet on her for quiet some time. They had been friends since she first began attending Hogwarts, being much more reserved than the other Marauders, he was much easier to simply talk to. She slipped her hand into his, feeling the roughness of his against the softness of hers. Then she stepped to him, wrapping her free arm around his torso. Morgan rested her head against his chest and held him. "I'm glad you did. Why have you never spoken of this before?" she asked. Secretly, she had often thought of him and what it would be like to be his, but was never brave enough to bring it up when they had spoken before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:49 pm

He tried to hide his gasp of surprise as she closed the distance hugging him, he wrapped his arms around her not wishing to let her go he ran his fingers through her blonde hair "Why should I burden anyone with the monster inside of me?" he said his voice gruff "Malachai is proof enough that others can't handle it.." he dropped a kiss on the top of her head "I was frightened of myself the beast, to bring myself to confess to you..and then..you were with Sirius...and then Rabastan..two men I respect to much to approach you..i decided you were better off.."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 pm

"Why? Because you deserve to be with someone that makes you happy, too," Morgan answered him, as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Malachi just wasn't the right person for you, Remus," she said. Hearing him speak of fearing his inner wolf and the past two she was with and the respect he felt for the two of them, Morgan understood. "I may have been better off for a time, but in the end.... Well," she looked up at him, "You see what's happened...." She smiled, her eyes bright. "I was afraid to bring how I felt up to you, too," she said, the color in her cheeks brightening again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:17 pm

"How you felt?" he echoed he didn't dare hope for anything more but he needed clarification. He tensed and he swear his heart stopped.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Morgan smiled and looked down nodding. "Guess... How you looked after me.... I....fancied you.....too," she said suddenly shy. "I just didn't think you would be interested in someone like me for something more....more than friends," she adding, looking at their joined hands at his side

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next