Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius) Empty Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Regulus dropped Morgan's body onto the ground, stretching his back. She wasn't that heavy. Gazing at the unconscious girl, he allowed his mind to wonder. Getting down on one knee, he released her tie. He thought about what he was doing, but shrugged. Pulling her sweater off slowly, he slowly took her top off, sighing. What am I doing... He sighed. Pulling her bra up, he let one of his hands rest on her breast closing his eyes. Her skin was cold, but her breast was rather firm, yet, Regulus couldn't guess why Sirius and Rabastan praised her body so much. He let his other down slip under her slacks, and feeling the rest of her body. Stopping abruptly, he simply lifted an eyebrow, and kissed her cold dead lips. He put her top back on her, not bothering to do the same with the sweater.

Flicking his wand, he brought some pieces of wood together, making a make shift CASKET. He picked up Morgan yet again, dropping her body on the coffin. He threw her sweater inside, closing it. He cleared some leaves of a marked piece of land, and he picked up a shovel. After about an hour of digging, he took enough dirt out of the way and climbed back up to his usual position. He pushed to coffin in the whole, making a grinding noise. Using his wand, a gust of wind covered the coffin with dirt yet again, as Regulus disappeared into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius) Empty Re: Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Sirius slowly let the door of the castle close, letting Remus come out just in time. "From what James and Peter told us, Regulus took Morgan somewhere around here. I bet he took her to the Forest. C'mon..." Sirius said, jogging through the black lake, into the entrance of the forest. Remus was probably furious that Regulus took Morgan. Sirius was pissed as well, and he didn't even know why Regulus would do such thing. Still, upon starting to inspect the forest, Sirius had yet to find anything.

Back to top Go down

Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius) Empty Re: Come and Get Me...or Her (Remus, Sirius)

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Remus jogged beside his best friend, blood was pounding in his ears and he was ready to lose his mind, shortening his stride so Sirius could keep up the two rounded out towards the forest "I'm going to fucking tear him limb from limb for just looking at her" he growled "And if he so much as harmed her he'll go to hell and I'll be his personal demon" he didn't care that Sirius was Regulus' brother this was his Morgan, the girl he loved. No one would harm her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Sirius sighed, but understood. Some times, he loved that he was with Marvolo. This kind of thing never happened with her. "Well then, where to look first...Regulus surely did something to hide her from us.." Sirius said. He believed what Peter told him was true simply for the fact most Ravenclaws said it was true. They protected their own, as did all the other houses did. "Calm down Remus...we never know if he's got her in some kind of dangerous situation. Make sure to not do anything out of the blue before letting me know. We're in this together..." He explained, not really expecting Remus to be listening. He kicked some of the dirt, inspecting some trees. Nothing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Remus grunted in reply, meanwhile his wolf raged inside of, someone had touched her she belonged to them no one else. His claws began to elongate and his eyes turned black as coals. His canines extended and his growls became more feral as the beast threatened to break lose, it was to close to the full moon for this sort of thing.

"Faster" he growled as his long legs carried him ahead his senses were reaching out for Regulus or morgan whichever came first.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Sirius sniffed the air, taking a look around, before gazing at Remus, jogging slowly forwards. "I don't think he'd hurt her too much. I mean, he's clearly luring us out. Heck it can be a trap. We must be cautious." He finished, as Sirius was replaced by his padfoot form. He barked, and tarnished leaves and branches, hearing a sudden noise. Padfoots paw hurt more than when he usually hit something. Turning back into Sirius, he picked up a shovel, and sighed. "Remus!" He said, tossing the shovel at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Catching the shovel in his fist Remus' eyes widened "he wouldn't..." he couldnt finish the sentence taking off his senses were reaching out for morgan, catching her scent he followed it into the forest, he had just laid eyes on a mound of disturbed dirt when he caught sight of a green jumper, resisting the urge to chase after Regulus he sniffed the ground acting more wolf then man.

He could smell her, she was close she had to be "SIRIUS" he yelled
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Sirius knew what Remus was about to say. But the words weren't needed to be heard. Sirius nodded as Remus screamed his name and looked over at that rashly put together pile of dirt. He took out his wand, "Diffindo," he said, as a vertical whole was born between the dirt. Sirius sighed, expecting the worst. He turned back into padfoot ready to start digging to find his friend...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Forgetting the shovel Remus dove into the hole digging alongside him with a growl, dirt covered them both as it sprayed in all directions, they got deeper when remus' claws dug into a box. His eyes widened and he brushed the dirt away "godric no" he gasped
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Sirius's eyes widened, as he swallowed a gasp. He turned into Sirius once more and growled. "He...didn't..." he said, clenching his fast. He grabbed his wand, nearly breaking it in half, "Remus, move..." He said only, flcking his wand so the casket could be brought up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Jumping onto the ground behind them the casket rose to the surface. As it settled on the ground Remus tore the lid off and froze, his morgan lay there unceremounisouly tossed into the wooden box, her lips were cold and there wasn't a pulse "no.." he gathered her into his arms holding her tightly as a pained animalistic howl ripped from his throat.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Sirius rubbed his forehead, bringing his hair all the way back. He breathed heavily, unsure of what to do. Sirius was sure Morgan was't dead. Regulus wasn't stupid. He wouldn't just kill someone for revenge in a time when there were tons of aurors at the school. As he was about to speak, a clapping sound was heard. "Well done..." Regulus's voice was heard. He could be seen some feet away. "You found her...guess you want to hurt me now!" He said smirking. One of the perks of being arond Philip was that Lucius's uncle aways taught intresting this. Like how to cast a powerful shield. Regulus couldn't make his too big, but it was enough to sorround him. Spells would rebound and any attacker would be quickly thrown back. "You...son of a bitch!" Sirius said. "Insulting our mother, brother?" Regulus asked, with a sadistic smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Remus fought the urge to lash out at Regulus "Keep that filthy bitch here" he growled standing up to his full height, he held morgan close her head against his chest "I'm going to get help....Sirius make him hurt..i'll be back"

Taking off running he let the rising moon guide him towards the castle, tree branches tore at his flesh but he paid it no mind all that mattered was the girl in his arms. Breaking through the trees he made his way to the hospital wing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:10 am

Sirius nodded at his best friend, narrowing his eyes at his brother. "You're gonna learn a tough lesson..." He said, unleashing his wand. Regulus sighed, simply not caring anymore. Sirius held his wand towards Regulus, as a Bluish-white beam exited the tip of his wand. Hitting the shield, as Sirius held his wand carefully, and with a tight grip, the shield disintegrated, as Regulus held his wand up. "Shall we start this then..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:52 am

Regulus gulped, and narrowed his eyes. "I'm sick of you.." He said, swinging his wand, as a purple beam came out of its tip. "You told me I was your brother..." He said, turning his back on Sirius, and throwing a small yellow orb at his brother, his wand placed in the space between his arm and torso. Turning back to Sirius, he clenched his jaw. "Yet, you treat that bastard like he's more of a brother than me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:54 am

Sirius held his wand in front of him, as the beam dissipated into the air, after hitting Sirius's shield. Hearing his brother, he shook his head. "He is more of a brother than you..." He said, throwing a similar orb against Regulus's own orb, as the two vanished upon impact. "He understands where I belong and supports me!" Sirius said, sighing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:56 am

"Supports you?" Regulus asked, letting a tear fall from his face. "Nobody supports ME!!!" He said, pulling his wand backwards, and unleashing a lighting bolt from the tip, headed at Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:59 am

Sirius walked slowly to his right, as the lighting passed right by him. Why wasn't he attacking? His brother was lost. That made Sirius have pity on him. He had his blood. Regulus wasn't like Rabastan. Nor like Lucius. He simply didn't know what to do. He was confused. Yet, no matter how much Sirius wanted to help him, Regulus didn't let him. He sighed, stepping closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:01 am

Regulus had a tight grip on his wand, and clenched his jaw even more. Swinging his wand, several unshaped beams went to Sirius. As Sirius fought each and everyone of them, Regulus pulled his wand back, unleashing another bolt of lightening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:05 am

Sirius deflected most of the beams, using his shield first, but then blasting the last beam off. As the smoke perished into the air, Sirius flew backwards, holding his chest. Getting up slowly, one of his eyes shut, as he ground his teeth. Now...Regulus was asking for it. " Reducto... " he said, pointing back at the casket. It broke into four pieces, as each of them hovered above Sirius's head. He threw them all at the same time at his brother, "Incarcerous!" he then shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:14 am

With a gust of wind most of the casket was thrown to the depths of the forest, as Regulus pointed his wand at the wooden board coming towards him. "Confringo!" He said, as the board broke in pieces, and they fell to the floor. As Regulus was about to continue his offense, a tight dark brown rope gripped his throat, as he grabbed its ends, trying to yank it off. It only made it tighten even more, and Regulus fell to the floor, gasping for air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:16 am

Sirius approached the downed Regulus and breathed heavily. He slashed the air with his wand, as the rope was cut, "Diffindo," He said. The tight and large rope fell to the ground, as Regulus could be heard breathing extremely fast. Sirius held his hand down, hoping that Regulus would simply take it and end it all there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:22 am

Upon catching his breath, getting his heart beat into a steady pace, Regulus heard his brother come up to him. Gripping his wand, he turned to Sirius, pointing his wand at his brother. Right in the middle of the eyes. He smirked, "Expulso!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:25 am

Tons of red sparks came out of Regulus's wand, hitting Sirius immediately. He flew back, always being hit by the sparks. Each giving him more pain than the last one. Upon hitting the floor, his eyes were shut. He took a deep breath, and got up. His head was pounding like no tomorrow, but now, Sirius was done. He was gonna hurt Regulus. Not for Remus. Not for Morgan. For himself... Turning into padfoot, he quickly ravished the leaves, and pounced on a branch, landing on top of his brother. Biting his arm, he yanked him of the ground, turning into his human form. "Diffindo..." He said yet again, with narrowed eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:27 am

Regulus groaned, as Sirius pulled him to his feet. Upon looking back at his brother, his leg had a deep cut. His slacks had been cut open as well, as the blood started to pour down. Then, he noticed his arm was cut as well. Along with his cheek. And his chest, and his stomach, and his waist. Groaning severely, he held his wand up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next