Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You can't hide from me (Invited Only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You can't hide from me (Invited Only) Empty You can't hide from me (Invited Only)

Post by Stephan Avery Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Stephan traced every step she took. The night was a perfect cover for when Stephan wished to have fun. Another mudblood at the school. And yet, this one wasn't a student. Stephan could never ignore that. He followed Alchemy into the forest, not yet having his wand out. He wanted to hurt her, without any spell first. As he set his foot on a leaf, he crushed it, with a mischievous smirk stamped across his face. "Tick...tock...little Alchemy!" He said, pushing a boulder of his way, with fire erupting inside his eyes.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

You can't hide from me (Invited Only) Empty Re: You can't hide from me (Invited Only)

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Alchemy walked through the forest her sword in hand, she was going to go practice fencing when she froze "Avery" she croaked his name as her blood ran cold, turning she held her blade aloft "The fuck do you want?"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

You can't hide from me (Invited Only) Empty Re: You can't hide from me (Invited Only)

Post by Stephan Avery Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Stephan smirked as the mudblood bitch addressed him. "You've been having fun faking your status as a witch haven't you," he asked, tilting his head, licking his upper lip slowly, "Put the blade down, if you don't want me to warn Carrow!" Stephan said, biting his bottom lip heavily until it bled. He licked the blood, chuckling, as his eyes stared directly into Alchemy's eyes. Into her soul. How he'd like to break it...
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Amelia was on walk, she needed to clear head and be alone for a while, while she heard someone speaking. The name Alchemy sounded familiar to her. It was the name of Karaline's girlfriend. She went closer to the situation but not close enough for any of those two to hear her or sense her. Just enough to hear the conversation.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:11 pm

"I'm a witch and much more honorable then you" she spat "you got away with what you did to the others but I am a Protector" her grip tightened "you can't touch me"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:16 pm

"I can't...but I know who can..." he responded, looking around. He grabbed the sword by its tip, squeezing it until his hand started to bleed. "I'd like to see what the Wolfclaw headmistress does to you when she finds out you're nothing but a filthy mudblood. Plus...I can always have fun with your brother!" Stephan said, letting his wand slide down his sleeve. When that little sword disappeared, he'd hide it again. His fists needed exercise too.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Alchemy took a knee and pulled out a throwing knife sending it sailing at the man "YOU WONT TOUCH MY BROTHER!"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Amelia froze on a spot, but stayed in the shadows. When she realized what she just heard, her lips twisted into smirked as she tool slow steps in her high heels closer and closer to the Alchemy's back. The girl was usefull. And she was loyal. Mudblood against other mudbloods. At least when it came to Amelia. She cleaned her mess a few times and Amelia would be a fool to forget that one. But that didn't mean she will let the girl walk out of this without a punishment.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:27 pm

The knife cut a strand of Stephan's hair, as he moved his wand. Alchemy's blade was ripped of her hand, and thrown against a tree. As Stephan looked at what laid behind Alchemy for a bit, his smirk widened. Amelia was already there. It seemed the fun would be set at high standards now. He held his wand next to Alchemy's throat, smiling. "Let me touch you then. Your brother may escape!" Stephan chuckled.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Amelia noticed Alchemy made a step back so she moved forward and the young girl plunged into her and turned in shock. Amelia loved huge entrances once she decided to make them, so she put her vampire face on, grabbed Alchemy tight on her neck and with her speed, she pushed her down so Alchemy was now lying on her back while Amelia was on top of her using her grip just enough to make it for the mudblood hard to breathe. "You've been a very bad girl Tonks," she whispered into her ear. "Lie to your boss? Bad move!" she hissed into her face as she pulled her dagger out of her pocket. She than use it to make a deep scratch under her left ribs. Then she got up and watched blonde to lie on the group, catching breath. "See now I am pissed off. And when I am pissed off, who knows what am I going to do?" she said, anger now clear in her voice. No one mess with Amelia Grindelwald. Ever. In her very long life, she gave a few lessons and she could tell those people never did even a single stupid sign of misbehavior again. And today, it was time to give lesson to little mudblood lying at Amelia's feet. She didn't want to kill her. After all, the girl was still usefull. Not to mention that if she learns her lesson, she will be very good for Death Eater propaganda and Amelia was very aware of the fact.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Stephan stepped back, looking at Amelia. Clearly that woman wanted revenge. Stephan wanted to have fun. He could wait for Amelia to do whatever she wished first. Stephan could do whatever he wished. The headmistress didn't seem to be in a good mood. In fact, Stephan had yet to see her in a good mood. He doubted she ever had such mood. People didn't seem to cross her because of that. Plus, the other thousand reasons. Still, Stephan would let her even kill Alchemy if she wanted. As long as he could at least mutilate her body. "Go ahead my fair lady...my fun can definitely wait...seeing this can be much more amusing." he said with a smirk, whipping the blood of his lip. He remembered that time he was along Willow, when she met Amelia. He was sure the woman didn't even remember his face. That was the point. He was there to protect Willow, not be known. But he couldn't help but notice Amelia was friendly towards his lover. Not getting on the Minister's bad side was a smart decision. And Stephan had heard Amelia was quite smart. He'd see what ideas she'd cook up to torture the girl next to them.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:50 am

Alchemy bit her lip and forced herself to keep eye contact as she felt the blade cut her, her heart had all but stopped when she heard Amelia's voice. This situation had gone from bad to worse, raising herself off the stones, she took a deep breath then drew a short sword from her belt, holding it in front of her sideways she held her wand in the other hand "Mistress Amelia" she said her voice ragged "I am so very sorry for lying to you but to serve you it was something I had to do" she readied her stance "I am not strong enough nor do I desire to fight you my lady, I am your servant but if you allow this man to lay a hand on me I will be forced to defend myself, I am a warrior not a a maiden left helpless" her grip tightened on her blades "Please Mistress, let me explain.."
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Amelia looked at her curiously. "I don't care if he fights you. Nor do I care if you fight back. Kill him for all that matter if you wish so," she replied like if the words she just heard surprised her. She could care less what was between those two. She didn't even know the name of that auror or whatever he was, why should she solve their problems? "What I do care about, is little mudblood, naive enough to sneak under my protection in hope it will save her ass. Does Karaline know, who you are?" she said, her voice now much more sharp than seconds ago as she used her speed again and with her strenght threw Alchemy against the tree.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Her body slammed into the tree and her eyes widened in pain before slamming shut, sliding to the dirt she struggled to get to her feat "No mistress" she wheezed "she does not know what I am...."
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Amelia came closer to her and pushed her down to the dirt. Her heel now touching her spine and Amelia was very famous for ripping lungs out just with her heels. "How very unfortunate. I hate to be teller of bad news. You see, people tend to change their mood and be rude once I tell them," she said.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:19 pm

Smashed into the dirt she didn't dare get up "please" she said "I love Karaline, i can't lose her please do not tell her"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Amelia looked at Alchemy as she was just a trash. She pointed her wand at the girl and casted crucio nonverbaly. She watched for a few minutes before she grabbed her hair and forced her to stand up. "And what would you offer me instead, poor little mudblood?" Amelia looked at her curiously. Alchemy must knew Amelia wasn't going to kill her. She was too usefull. She wanted to make sure Alchemy won't betray her. That she would kill every single muggle and mudblood, betray her own kind. But stick with Amelia.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:02 pm

She held back her screams until it became unbearable her pain filled cries cutting through the night, as she felt herself being ripped to her feet she tried to gain some footing but the woman was too strong "I'll do whatever you wish" she rasped
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Amelia let go of her. "Promise that. Let's make an unbreakable vow," she said, her voice full of darkness and insanity as she offered her her right hand to take.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Her eyes widened in horror as she looked at the woman's hand "Mistress please...."
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Amelia's grinn grew wilder. "Make a vow and I promise you I will keep your dirty little secret under ground together with your family being safe from me. Or refuse and I can guarantee you this party is far from over," she told her darkly, giving her one last chance.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:11 pm

"If i do this...you wont hurt Teddy?" she said her eyes hardening at the harsh reality
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Amelia nodded. "Your last chance, little girl," she said in sharp tone.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Taking a deep breath she extended her hand taking the woman's "I'll make the vow"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:22 pm

"That's the spirit," Amelia smirked and put the spell on and looked at the girl. "Will you, Alchemy Tonks, remain loyal to me, Amelia Grindelwald, under any circumstances? Will you cover up all my traces and always stay on my side?" she asked the first question.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next