Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Tired (Invited only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tired (Invited only) Empty Tired (Invited only)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Rabastan was waiting for Morgan at their place. He could not notice her behavior last weeks. She still seemed sad over Sirius getting engaged and he wanted to talk to her about the two of them. Not really sure about how this will end, he checked up if he didn't lose the small velvet box with ring in it. It was family ring and after their mother died, Rodolphus gave him permission to use the ring for the right one. Rabastan always thought it was going to be Marvolo, but latest events made him open his eyes.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Tired (Invited only) Empty Re: Tired (Invited only)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Morgan entered their private place, by request of her love, and found Rabastan sitting alone. She hadn't shown him her new gift, and thought maybe this would be a fine time to. Morgan silently shifted into her Snow Fox form and quietly walked over to him. She sniffed his hand then looked at him with her golden eyes that seemed to smile at him. Morgan then walked a few feet from him and sat in front of him, waiting for his reaction.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Rastan heard a noise so he expected Morgan arrived finally. But when he looked up with smile, all he saw was a snow fox. Beautiful one, but not exactly what he expected. He watched the animal with surprise and shock it came so close to him, but than it hit him. Snow fox? At place like this? Very unlikely. He wasn't sure with this at all, but who else could find this place than "Morgan?" he asked, his voice shocked.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:24 pm

A look appeared on the fox's face that would resemble a small grin. The fox's golden eyes closed and then the animal shifted into Morgan. She opened her eyes and smiled at Rabastan. "Surprise," she cooed with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:27 pm

"You have been busy," he said with smile as he gave her a kiss. "I must say you are the most beutiful snow fox in the World," he whispered to her as he pulled her closer, right into his arms and burried his nose into her hair.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Morgan smiled brightly as her kissed her and pulled her close, and nuzzling her. "I'm glad you like it. Marv- I had some help learning how to do it," she started and finished, the happiness in her voice fading slightly. The thought of Marvolo and Sirius being together forever returned to her. She cuddled closer to him, kissing his cheek. Morgan just wanted to feel the loving embrace of Rabastan. Surely he could fix her broken heart, he had before. "There is only one change that sticks around even after I've changed back," she said pulling away and holding her blonde hair up, showing the near black with a purple shimmer at the base of the blonde. "Guess, it's like my undercoat from the fox," she added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:53 pm

"It's perfect," he whispered to her. "And don't be sad my princess. That's actually why I wanted you to come here today," he continued as he noticed her being sad. "I wanted to be honest with you. Completely honest. Because I think we shouldn't let this go further unless we have a clean shield," he started and sighed. "Truth is, I got together with you mainly to piss of Sirius and Marvolo. I didn't plan this to last longer than few weeks before they both realize they belong with someone else. And I am aware you now want slap me across my face, so go ahaead if you want," he chuckled bitterly. "But plans change. And the more time we spent together, the more I saw those two together, I realized the only thing I am doing is torturing myself. Because instead of looking at you, I was looking at her in hope she gets jealous and comes back. And at the Ball, I definitely realized one thing. I cannot do that anymore. She is not here with me. And she will never be. And I am tired of waiting for someone, who clearly doesn't want to come back. But you are here. And no matter how stupid my original plan was and no matter how huge bastard I am. No matter that I am clear Death Eater and I know you will probably never be one...." he stopped for a second. "I love you, Morgan. For real. You are the one. Not Marvolo. You," he said as he looked into her eyes and waited for her reaction.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Morgan looked up at him as he told her the plan he had in place for her. She looked away, letting his words sink in. She was a tool, a tool to get even with Marvolo for leaving him and running to the man Morgan loved. She pulled her knees to her chest and held them tight. Was she not good enough as herself for anyone? No matter that I am clear Death Eater and I know you will probably never be one...." Morgan’s dark eyes snapped up to his, a look of disbelief in them. She had heard of the Death Eaters, and kicked herself for not seeing it before. But, he said that he knew she might never be one. So, he saw something in her… Morgan felt a familiar pull of something she hadn’t felt in a long time, but didn’t know what it was. I love you, Morgan. For real… Morgan’s eyes softened at hearing his words. She reached out her hand, paused, and then gently put her palm to his cheek. “You mean that? For real, you love me? I’m not just some pawn for you to toy with?” she asked quietly but firm enough that each word showed she wanted the truth, the real truth. Her dark eyes demanded it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:30 pm

"I mean it. I really do. With every single part of my dark heart, I mean it. You are here for me, you hold my hand, you say what I need to hear. You not anyone else and even if I was blond stupid idiot for a very long time, I can see it now. And all I see is you," he said with all honesty he could. He had nvere been so honest with anyone before and he really hoped Morgan will forgive him his betrayal eventually. Than he looked down as he reached into his pocket for the ring. "And as much as I can walk out of this broken and as a complete fool, I still wish you could forgive me and accept who I am even if that puts you on the crossroads forever. But I promise I will be there every time you need me to," he said as he pulled the box out of his pocket. "And maybe it's too soon and you will send me to hell, where I'd go anyway, but Morgan, will you marry me?" he asked before he lost all his courage and opened the small box with ring in it.

Tired (Invited only) Blue-green-saphire-diamond-engagement-ring-14k-white-gold-wm6705
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Morgan dropped her hand from his cheek as Rabastan confessed what Morgan wanted to hear. She heard the truth ringing in his voice as he spoke. Morgan’s eyes dropped to his hand as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velveteen box. When he opened the box, revealing a deep emerald and asked her to marry him, Morgan’s jaw dropped. She reached out and gently touched the stone of the ring and smile. Morgan looked up at this young man who just asked her to be his, forever his. She bit her bottom lip, thinking carefully about what she was going to say. A single happy tear escaped and ran down her cheek and she nodded, “I trust you and love you, Rabastan. I would be honored to be yours.” She threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly and whispered into his ear, “I will marry you.” She didn’t know what the future held for them, but for her, her heart was whole and bursting with love for this man. She belonged to someone now, someone who loved her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:56 pm

"That's what I hoped to hear," he whispered back and than gently pulled the ring out of the box and even more gently placed it on Morgan's left hand. "It fits you perfectly," he looked at her with all love he felt for her. "I am not ever going to let you go, my future Mrs. Lestrange," he said happily as he hugged her again, hint of possesive tone in his voice. And than he kissed her deeply with all passion and love he felt in that moment. He knew she was back. That she was not dark anymore. It was clear in her eyes. But he also knew there is clearly visible dark part in Morgan forever. That part which allowed her to say yes to him. To be friends with Gaunt girls. And he was glad she had this part inside. And that she instead of hating it, chose to accept it.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Morgan beamed as Rabastan placed the ring on her finger. As she was pulled into his arms, she whispered, "Don't let me go..." She felt a little like her old self again, but not all the way. Morgan's midnight eyes were now a bright sapphire blue. Still not the grey-blue they used to be, but lighter than they were. The light was beginning to come back, she could feel it. It had awoken slightly inside her, but it was still dwarfed by the darkness she waked in, the darkness that had it's hold on her. Morgan didn't know if she would ever fully return to the light, but now, she didn't care. She returned Rabastan's kiss, deeply kissing him in return. She placed her hands on the collar of his jacket and pulled him close to her, creating a very passionate kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Rabastan smiled into her lips as he placed her on the fresh spring grass. He held her tight and kissed her passionately. He slowly moved from her lips to her neck and ear. "I love you," he whispered to her as his fingers gently traveled on her spine. She was perfect and she was his. There was no problems in the way. Morgan was beautiful, smart and much more calm person than Marvolo ever was. She was something Rabastan knew he didn't deserve and he never would, but he was selfish enough to steal her anyway. And even if it won't last and he believed it will, he still wanted to enjoy every single moment with her.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:42 pm

As Rabastan placed her on the fresh grass, she wrapped her arms gently around his neck. "I love you, too," she whispered in his ear as she kissed along his jaw. Morgan shivered as his touch traveled up her spine. He was so gentle with her, so protective. She smiled at the idea of being with someone like him for the rest of her life. He was a dark wizard, and she knew that, but she was going to do her best to look past it. She wanted to be his, to stand by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:47 pm

He went slowly on her, because he didn't want to scare her off. She was still fragile and he could feel it special when she was in his hands. He knew she was hurt by the people who were supposed to be closest to her and he really wished she could see that she was better off on his side, where nobody judged her and where people actually stood by her. But he didn't want to push her into this. She was clever enough to know what was the best for her. His hand slowly and gently as if she could break if he touched her harder, got under her t-shirt, discovering her body. He waited if she stops him ar not first, because he didn't want to scare her off.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Morgan froze, only for a moment, as Rabastan's touch reached her bare skin under her shirt. She lowered her head so she could watch his face. Morgan bit her bottom lip slightly and then smiled a tender smile just for him, and her body relaxed under his hand. She was safe with him, and she trusted him. "I'm not as fragile with you as you think," she cooed, a flicker of mischief in her eyes. Morgan knew he was being careful because of what happened to her in the past, but she was moving on. She felt stronger now that she was where she was. She had friends who would be there for her when she needed them, and a young man would would do the same. She smiled as she kissed him, deeply, gently tasting the inside of his mouth with her tounge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Rabastan smiled at her words and kissed her back. "Fine, but remeber you asked for it," he replied with mischief as his hands, not so gently anomore taveled all around her chest to her breast. He moved down to her stomach and started to kiss her all the way up while taking her shirt off her.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Morgan gasped at the sudden change in Rabastan's touch as it was no longer the feather light touch of one being careful of breaking something at the wrong amount of pressure. She closed her eyes as his kisses fell on her bare stomach and extended up her chest. Morgan raised her arms, allowing her shirt to slip off, and then opened her eyes she grabbed the flaps of his jacket and removed it. She placed her hands on his shoulders and guided them down his chest and grabbed his shirt, which she removed and held in her closed hands as she wrapped her arms around his neck and, pulling her body to his, kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Rabastan returned her kiss, this time more darkly and possesively. It was hard to hold himself back with this inside, but he did. Mostly. Still there was part of his darkest side that went on surface. He just hoped Morgan will be capable of accepting it. Because it was him too. He was twisted insane bastard inside and he was sure Morgan alredy knew it somehow, but he still never showed her this side of him. Until that small part he was showing her now. He held her tight while he unbuttoned her jeans and his hand slipped in, teasing her as he kissed her darkly and hungrily on her lips.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:44 pm

Morgan's body arched to his as he moved his touch inside her jeans. A small moan escaped her as she kissed him. A kiss like none she had ever experienced. She broke away from the kiss, breathing heavily, and simply looked into his eyes. "I've never....." she began to say, a soft blush reaching her cheeks. She didn't know about Rabastan's track record, but thought it only fair to shared with him hers. With slghtly trembling hands, she reached for the wasitband of his jeans and undid them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:10 pm

"Well, everyone has their first time one day, right?" he said back with smile full of mischief. "Just stop me, if I do something you don't want to," he added more seriously. Because even with all the darkness he was full of, he didn't want to hurt this girl. She was too precious to him. He continued teasing her and kissing her on her neck, waiting for her to make next move so he was sure she will want it.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Morgan smiled at his reassuring words and closed her eyes, holding him as he continued. She began kissing his neck down his shoulder and then nibbled lightly on his collar bone. Morgan let her body tell her what it wanted. Watching him, she shifted herself so her legs were on either side of Rabastan. She wet her lips slightly and moved her hips against him in a gentle grind. "I trust you..." she whispered breathlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Rabastan kissed her gently as his hands removed the rest of their clothes.

Sometime after...

He was lying on the ground, her head on his chest. He put his robe over them so they were not cold as he watched sky going dark and sun disappearing behind horizon. He didn't speak, he didn't really feel like it. It was up to her to say something first.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Morgan rested, skyclan next to her love, her head on his chest, gently moving her fingers up and down his bare chest. She didn't regret what they had done, not in the least. It almost reminded her of a dream she had had so long ago in the Hospital Wing... But that was a dream, this was real. She cuddled closer to him as he covered them with his robe. His body was so warm, so strong, so safe. She glanced up at the darkening sky and sighed. "I love you, my Prince..." she spoke softly. As she saw the first star of night appear, she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:43 pm

"I love you too, beautiful," he whispered back to her as he kissed her into her hair. He hoped she will still love him once she sees even the worst part of him in action, but truth was, he was afraid of this day the most. He didn't want to lose her, but his heart was always dark and he couldn't deny it, make it disappear or hide it for the rest of his life.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next