Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The fly caught in the web (thane)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The fly caught in the web (thane) Empty The fly caught in the web (thane)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Belledona struts around a small village with a smirk on her face. She wore all black but her lips were blood red. Her leather gloves glistened with blood as a building was on fire in the distance. She goes into a dark alley way as people rushed to the building to save the already dead muggles. She cleaned the knife on her thigh and she puts it back in the sheath. She watches in the distance with a dark glitter in her emerald green eyes and her smirk grew. Her thoughts go to Thane and how he was wrapped around her little finger. He excited her and she loved it when a man did her bidding. She looks across the street to see a muggle family of five sit at their dinner table, all happy. She looks towards the sky and mutters. ''Expecto Patronus!'' A lynx forms and prowls around. She sends it to Thane hoping he knows it's hers.

Back to top Go down

The fly caught in the web (thane) Empty Re: The fly caught in the web (thane)

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Thane was just finished working when the Lynx found him. He followed it and arrived. He walked towards her and spoke. "My Lady, you called for me?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Belledona turns with a dark smirk and looks at Thane. ''Mister Divine...I wish to test your loyalty. You see that family?'' She points to the family of five. ''They're innocent filthy little muggles that i want you to torture them and kill them.'' She says to him in a cold voice. ''Go.'' She demands and looks him in the eye with a darkness swallowing the emerald.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Thane looks out the house and smiled. "It shall be done my Lady." He bowed and made his way to the house. He turned and beckoned her over. He opened the door and saw the 5. He whispered Accio sword. A box standard sword flew to his hand from his home. He held it in his left and wand in his right He rounded the corner to confront them and he bellowed "Nobody move and be silent.""
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Belledona smirks at the bow and follows him. She stands behind him as he confronts him and she pulls out a chair placing it against the wall. She sits down and crosses a leg over the other. ''You see Muggles. I hate you all...and by that i mean...i love to kill 'em but i already got my hands dirty today.'' She holds up her bloody hands causing the muggle's eyes to widen in shock. ''So...this man here will...do it for me. It will not be a quick death...you will beg to die. Understood?'' She smirks and looks towards Thane, she nods and looks back at the family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Thane grinned. She wanted to see his inner psycho, she would. He grabbed the woman and pinned her to the wall. He shoved the blade through her arm and let her dangle. He grinned and crucioed her. As she spasmed the blade tore in to her arm. He chuckled as blood splatered the wall and dripped to the floor. He turned and grabbed the man and flipendo'ed him. He crashed into the wall and was also crucioed. Thane moved closer and burned muggle scum on his chest with incindio.He threw him against a wall and chuckled as his head cracked. He grabbed his feet and tied them. He attached the rope to the celling and allowed him to hand. He constantly cruicioed he man and as he spasmed Thane laughed. He left him up side down, then cut out his tongue. He looked at the 3 children. One was 16 and threw a punch at Thane. Who simply caught it a broke his arm. Thane grabbed the bone that punctured the surface and ripped it out. He kicked the boy hard in the guts and left him to sob and whimper. Next was his twin. The twin sat shaking in fear. Thane laughed. He reducto-ed the boys stomach and blood and guts spalttered the wall behind him, the boy cried out. But it wasn't over for him. Thane crucioed him, then usinh the boys intestings, hung him from the celling. Once he was dead. Thane turned to the final child. A 12 year old girl. He smiled and showed her everything that had happened, as she hid from the scene. Then Thane crucioed her and reductoed he. She hit the wall and brain splattered up it. Thane went into the kitchen and turned the gas on and then dragged the boy with his useless arm to his mother. He slit her throat before him. Then incendioed the father burning him to death. He looked at the kid and laughed. "Burn in hell muggle." He took Belle's hand and walked out. He got 20m away and he cast a powerful Incendio setting the gas alight and destroying the building, but not before roasting the lad still alive, the house exploded and was nothing but rubble and dust. He looked Belle in the eyes and spoke. "Good enough my lady?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Belledona watches with a sick satisfaction. She enjoyed the blood that splattered against the wall to the slice of the throat. She clasps onto his hand and looks at the building with a cold smirk gracing her face that had a few splatters of blood on it. She looks into Thane's eyes and her smirk grows. ''That was wonderful, my love.'' She says. She kisses his cheek and looks back at the rubble. ''We best get out of here. Can't risk getting caught, can we?'' She says with a wink and a smirk, beginning to walk off into an alleyway. She looks over her shoulder and into Thane's eyes. ''Come.'' She demands and looks back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Thane followed her. He took one of her hands and smiled. "We will never get caught"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Belledona laughs and links her fingers with his. ''Oh no...Never but it's always good to be cautious.'' She smirks and looks around. She was enjoying this whole wrapped around her finger thing. It made her think of a puppy which obeyed their master. That is if it's been trained well. She looks towards him with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Thane smiled and replied. "I am always cautious unless its you..."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Belledona smirks. ''You should be cautious for everyone...including me love. Never know when i can snap.'' The moment she says snap, she pins him to alleyway wall, kissing his neck straight away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:10 pm

Thane grinned. He kissed her deeply. "I can't be cautious. I trust you to much"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Belledona kisses back, tasting his mouth with her tongue. She pulls away and stares into his eyes. She rests her hand on his cheek. ''Why trust me?'' She asks with a small frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Thane shrugged. "I just do, I have something that says I can trust you. With anything"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Belledona kisses him softly, different from the other times she had kissed him. Emotion flowed through which she quickly took back. She backed away and her eyes turn cold. ''You're mine, Mister Divine. If i see you with any other women, expect pain.'' She tells him. When someone is hers, she means it. No one else. Just hers. It also didn't help that she loved the man before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Thane smiled. He would only be hers "No other woman could make me feel like this. I am yours, loyal to you. Your to command my lady"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Belledona feels all warm at his smile. ''Feel like what, Thane?'' She smirks. ''Mine to command..I love the sound of that..'' She winks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Thane smiled and kissed her. "Love. I feel love and happiness for once. I am always yours o command"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Belledona kisses back. ''Love...I always loved you and you..feel the same..'' She says. She pulls away from him as he made her break her one rule. She begins to walk away with clenched fists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Thane smiled but then frowned when she clenched her fists, he got in front of her and took her hands. "What have I don wrong my lady"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Belledona looks into his eyes with her own and they soften. "You have made me love. You made me break my promise." She growls out and puts her hands on his face kissing him forcefully. She pushe him against the wall again and kisses his neck leaving a red mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Thane surprised by that but knew not to ask. Once pinned to the wall he brings her close against him. He kisses her again and holds her. "Miss Thorpe, Belledona. I wont leave you unlike those who may of. I am yours till I die."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Belledona buries her head him his shoulder and wraps her arms around his neck. She kisses him back and grinds her top half against his. "Thaney...I thank you." She says using the nirvana me she used years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Thane smiled "Don\t thank me for what you deserve"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Belledona grabs his hand and pulls out her wand. She apparates them both to her flat's kitchen and kisses Thane. She pushes him against the counter and runs her tongue on his bottom lip. "I will thank you whenever I like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next