Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

What does that mean? (Thane)

2 posters

Go down

What does that mean? (Thane) Empty What does that mean? (Thane)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Jocelyn was alone in Diagon Alley but it was not her first time alone here. She was looking for her cousin Thane, she received his owl and that she could meet him in Diagon Alley. She sneaked out of the school and hoped she would not be caught when she slips back in.

Jocelyn looked around the streets but there was no sight of Thane at all.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

What does that mean? (Thane) Empty Re: What does that mean? (Thane)

Post by Thane Divine Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:02 pm

She couldn't see Thane because he was behind her. He hugged his younger cousn and smiled. "Hello there"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:31 am

As Jocelyn was suddenly being grabbed from behind, she didn't think about it. She got out of his grip and turned around glaring at the person. As soon as she saw that it was Thane she sighed in relief. "Don't scare me like that, I was almost going to use my wand while I cannot use magic outside of school." Jocelyn hugged Thane and then pulled out of the hug and looked at him with worried expression. "Hades, I send him a message too but he didn't answer me, I also wanted to apologize for my behavior towards him. I think he doesn't like me anymore." Jocelyn looked away for awhile and then back to Thane. "Thank you for coming, I hope you can help me, the dreams i have are not pleasant at all, I can't sleep after I had them and that is not good when I'm having tests and important lessons to attend too." Jocelyn kept rambling against Thane giving him no time to ask question or to answer at all.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Thane held his arms up. "Woah woah woah." He paused before leading her to a bench and sitting. "If you have questions. One at a time please."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Jocelyn stopped talking and walked with him to a bench and sat down. I have these dreams or memories about me and my brothers running through the forest and hiding there. Thane I don't know what that means but it scares me." Jocelyn looked at her hands. She hoped he could help her with it only is it just a simple explanation of what happened to her parents because she didn't know anything about them.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:32 am

Thane sighed. "I thought his might come up. You were runing with Hades, people attacked your mother and father."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Jocelyn looked away from him. "They got killed in the house? The house Hades bought?" Jocelyn didn't look up at Thane, she kept her gaze at her hands. "You know you are my guardian and i want to know if i can be safe with you or do i have to go with Hades?" Jocelyn sighed and looked up at him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:35 am

Thane thought for a moment. "Hades has a house..? I don't know if it was that house but people came for them, Hades reacted faster than me or my father. He got you out of there. I was to late. When I showed up. You had gone and your parents dead." he paused again and thought about it. "You'd be safe with both of us. No matter our path. Family comes first. If you do not wish to go with Hades, which I assume you don't. I can just as easily look after you. I will look after you. As will all of the Family. You are well protected Jocelyn. I mean, even if they get through you 3 exceptionly talented brothers...They won't get through me. I promise you." He smiled at her.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:16 am

Jocelyn nodded but she wasn't sure about her gift, if she should tell him but he was family. She was sure of Legion and Kronos but Hades she wasn't about him. Jocelyn sighed. "I haven't told anyone this Thane and if someone who seeks power finds out i'm in danger but i'm going to tell you. I have read huge Dark Arts and Dark Magic books since the day i learned to read. My special gift is to remind every thing in the books. Some books my adoptive parents couldn't open without being cursed but i could. I know a lot of things about Dark Arts rituals, spells and more. I feel something is coming, something big and i think my parents are trying to warn me for something but if the wrong people know..." Jocelyn stopped suddenly and looked around and then at Thane. "I have to go back to school, maybe i told you way too much." Jocelyn was getting nervous and rushed up. "Sorry i will owl you."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:21 am

Thane looked startled. He tilted his head and stood infront of her. "Jocelyn. I won't tell a soul. But I dis-advise owling this to me. The ministry is intercepting more and more owls. Write me a letter, put somewhere for me to find, owl me where. Don't use the owl's..." he paused and looked around. Then back at her. "You best be off. Tell nobody except family. Do not tell Hades. Not yet. Now go.." he looked at her and smiled.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:32 am

Jocelyn looked scared at him but nodded anyway. "Can i do it with my patronus, it is a very fast one, a falkon." Jocelyn asked him. "Why not Hades? What is wrong with him?" Jocelyn wanted to know why she couldn't trust Hades, her older brother who took care of her and her other brothers.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Thane sighed. "He only showed up because Marvolo Gaunt requested it. I don't trust him. I don't think he cares about you. At least not anymore. You can tell him if you want, but. Like I said. I don't trust him." he thought for a few moments. "Sure, use your patronus. Remember. I always ready to help. I am always here if you need me. Now. You best be off Jocelyn. Talk to you some other time." He smiled at her and indictated for her to leave. Obviously ending the convosation.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Jocelyn nodded at him, she looked around before she waved at him and walked away. Jocelyn was confused about everything. Was it a good idea to tell Thane her secret and why not Hades, her older brother who cares for them but also he left his siblings alone in an orphanage and flee for how long. Jocelyn walked back to the three broomsticks and grabbed her floopowder to Hogsmeade and then walked to the castle.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Thane watched her leave. He smiled faintly. How much could she possible know? Where did she come across it? Interesting...I must do some digging he thought. He hoped she wouldn't tell Hades. He couldn't trust that illusive, slippery git. He thought she would though. He walked away and drew his phone. He need to talk to a few old friends. Jocelyn...If she told the wrong people. She is in grave danger. He needed her looked after.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down