Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Really Feeling it (Alice)

Go down

Really Feeling it (Alice) Empty Really Feeling it (Alice)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Frank stood over looking the shrieking Shack form a distance in the snow. It was a cold and grey day outside and he felt the same way really it had been some time since the yule ball. It had gone alright he and Alice danced, but little else.. be found very hard to talk to her the whole dance. He wasn't sure if it was him or what.. Hadn't seen her at all since the ball and left him feeling rather in a sad mood. Could it be his bumbling about? had he overdone it? Merlin sake why couldn't he be more like James or Sirius.. they were so much more confident.

He sighed a he wandered around and it began to snow outside, be wasn't really sure about anything with the girl. He continued to think as he walked through the cold in very deep thought.

Back to top Go down

Really Feeling it (Alice) Empty Re: Really Feeling it (Alice)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 am

A slight flush rose to Alice's cheeks as she continued her trek up the hill. She was thinking about the yule ball yet again and how little she had gotten to know Frank. She had been just a bit tongue tied, unsure of what to say and hadn't talked to him since. She sighed to herself, resolving to later. It seemed as if she didn't have to wait long. She saw him just as she crested the hill. She smiled and hurried along, bumping his shoulder playfully when it seemed he wouldn't notice her otherwise. "There's an adventure in front of you and you hardly seem cheerful," she teased by way of greeting, referring to his thoughtful expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:22 am

Frank blinked in surprise as he saw Alice's lovely form in front of him, not having expected to see her at all, never the less way out here and talking to him. "Alice! I didn't expect to see you.. um.. way out here" he said rubbing his gloved hand on the back of his head looking sheepish and trying to hide his nervousness. Why must he be so nervous?..

" I was just deep in thought you could say... " he mutter hoping the cold explained his blush.. How was he supposed to explain he was think about them? No he could not, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. "Ah How are you? What brings you out here?" He asked curious and glanced around, there was not another soul in sight.. "I ah... Haven't seen you in a while.." he stated though had a uncertain tone to his voice as he was unsure where he want the though thought to take them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:37 am

Try as he might, Alice still noticed and a grin lit up her face. It seemed he was just as nervous as she felt if not more. "I don't bite you know, well just a little." She made what was supposed to be a fierce face (that looked anything but) and small chomping motions before she laughed. "I'm fine, a bit cold, I wanted to explore anyway. This was the target of my fun actually, they say it's haunted. Sounds exciting doesn't it?" Her face was practically glowing with thrill and her cheeks turned rosy at his next words. Well she couldn't tell him she had sort of unintentionally avoided him.

"Well I...you see I had some things to do...sort of, kind of, not really," she laughed nervously trailing off. "I was busy," she blurted quickly, her cheeks growing redder at the words that came out instead of the truth she wanted to say. "What's on your mind?" She asked quickly changing the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Frank chuckled and thought she was adorable when she made the biting motion "That is a relief to know" he said sheepishly as he looked on the haunted shack in the foggy distance. He swallowed and wondered if he had enough courage to ask if she wanted to explore with him. He hadn't planned on it before, but it might be fun. Right?

" Would you like to ah.. Explore it together?" he asked since she seemed excited about the idea.

Frank the blinked confused at her nervous words, not fully understanding what she meant, he tilted his head when she said she had been busy, and wasn't sure that made him feel any better, "Oh okay, and oh it is nothing... just ah.. thought perhaps..." he paused thinking about it, it was silly anyways, she had been busy with other worries.  "No, it is nothing to worry over now, you are here." he said quickly and held his arm out to her to head towards the shrieking shack. He hoped the haunted old building distracted her attention from his nervous fumbling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:31 pm

"Of course!" She replied immediately. She realised it may have come out just a tad too excitable and she reigned herself in, clearing her throat. "Sure, it'll be fun," she said again calmer and gave him a small smile.

She noticed that her earlier words probably came out a jumbled mess, if his puzzled expression was anything to go by. She had the urge to press on about his thoughts but he said it was nothing. Well really he said it was nothing to worry about, now that she was there and the words made her heart skip a beat but she made sure not to show just how much his words affected her.

Instead of taking his arm, she grabbed his hand and proceeded to drag him along. She tried not to think about just how much she liked the feeling and wondered instead if he minded. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "Not even the ghosts at school will come here. Not sure why, it's not like anything can happen to them. We're a different story and that's what makes it so fun!" She grinned back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Frank restrained a laugh when she replied with such excitement and then in a calmer voice with that smile that got him every time. Her eyes were so full of fire and energy how could anyone not fall in love with her?

He gripped her hand lightly back and chuckled as she dragged him along when she needn't have to drag him he would likely go anywhere with her if she wished him to really. There was a reason Frank was in Gryffindor he could be daring.. it was just pretty girls he was nervous of.. they were baffling sometimes.

"Of course Alice, bring it on" he said amused, he had always wanted to check out the haunted shack now was a good an opportunity as any, and plus even if he wanted to, he couldn't back out now, never, thanks to be lovely energetic girl in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:30 pm

"About the yule ball," she started, never one for liking silence so much. "I had fun, well what little we did," she chuckled. "Just thought you should know," she said bumping his shoulder with a grin. When the shack was within reach, Alice looked it up and down curiously. "Now that we're closer I kind of see why they stay away." She would have had second thoughts had Frank not been with her; she would be alright with him by her side. She squeezed his hand lightly before letting go to try the handle of the door of the imposing structure.

She twisted the knob a couple of times with no luck. Even when she took out her wand and cast alohomora, the door remained locked. "Ah right then. So that's why people try their luck with the Womping Willow." She tried the window next, making small sounds as she used all her strength to open windows that refused to budge. She sighed, "Well that's out of the question. What now then?" She turned back to Frank and tapped the door behind her. "We could always blast the door off." There was a twinkle in her eye at the prospect of doing just that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Frank smiled slightly as her comment about the ball, he hadn't been sure she has enjoyed herself or not. "Good, though next time I will make sure we get to experience more... I mean at another party.. or ah something like that." he said sheepishly. He supposed he was trying to ask if she wanted to go on another date? yes indeed he was. "I want to of course"

He whistled as they came closer to the structure, it was spooky looking if he didn't say so himself, Now then how to get inside.. He watched Alice try to get the old shack opened with no luck, he assumed it was charmed or some kind of magic was preventing the unlocking charm. He grinned when she tried the window, merlin, she had no idea how charming she was..

"Hmmm" he hummed observing the place it would be a shame to break the door down he thought, though they could always fix it right? "Could try it" he chuckled "Though I am starting to wonder if the place is charmed to keep people out, perhaps who ever haunts it doesn't want visitors?" he asked lightly as he removed his wand and pointed it at the door. "Finite Incantatem.." he cast wondering if perhaps the disenchanting spell would work and allow them to open the door.

He nodded for Alice to give it another go, "it my attempt at being clever falls flat we will blast the door off" he said with a chuckle hoping it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:35 pm

"Perhaps... makes you wonder who used to live here." At his prompting, she twisted the knob again and the door opened with an eerie creak. Alice spun back around on her foot. "Frank, you're a genius! I tip my hat to you, sir." She tipped an imaginary hat and swept her arm out in a small bow, then straignted back up with a grin. "Well in we go." Alice nudged the door and it opened wider, the creaking louder with the slow movement. The door's motion upset a coat of dust on the floor and being so close, Alice got a face full of it. She immediately fell into a sneezing fit. When she was finally finished, she sniffed a couple of times and pointed inside. "Did that seem like a warning to you?" She was still sniffling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Frank grinned and blushed when Alice called him genius, "It could have easily not have worked... " He asked quietly being modest, as he followed her inside the old shack. He tried to wave away the dust but only seemed to make it worse and coughed a little but as Alice sneezed.

"Bless you" he said to her as he looked around to spooky old shack it was dark and shabby looking, also the place was completely trashed, like someone or something ripped the place to shreds. Whatever has been in here had not been human. "Merlin.. I don't know about the dust.. but these scratches everywhere might be.." he said with a note of caution in his voice as he stepped forward and lit his wand with a lumos so they had better light.

It was really very creepy, no wonder the old shack had such a reputation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:08 pm

"Thank you," she said walking further into the shack. It was dark inside even though outside the light was shining. She noticed then that the windows were boarded up; it explained why she couldn't see anything looking in. Alice turned back to Frank at his words and as the light illuminated the space, she saw what he was talking about. "Godric," she whispered taking in the damage. She cast lumos as well, helping to light the shack. "I don't think that's entirely human." She was slightly frightened but mostly curious as to what did the damage.

"A wild animal perhaps?" She highly doubted it. She didn't see how something big enough to cause this could get in. She walked closer to a wall, tracing the deep marks left when a sudden thought came to her. She turned wide eyes on Frank. "What if it's still here? Maybe it lives here." The prospect of it being possible made her all the more wary but determined as well that they might finally figure out the secret behind the shrieking shack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down